Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Slips

Slip is a must have. Either full or camisole and half slip.
    Love the effect over shaved legs and
    sheer pantyhose.

Another Slip Lover!

Yes it's slips for me too, full slips in particular, all the way! Love the look of them, the feel of them and when I tried one on for the first time (5 or 6y-o) that was me hooked for life! The silker and lacier the better!

Penny x

I love the soft rustle they make under a skirt or dress.

Short slips are much easier to tuck-in than cotton undershirts, but cotton "breathes" better than nylon. Is there a slip that "breathes"?
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 08-10-2010 at 06:19 PM. Reason: saw typo

I was raised to be a proper Lady and would never think of wearing a dress without a slip

Besides I love to way they feel against my skin

I grew up when all of womanhood seemed to embrace the slip -as a traditional and sensible foundation to a skirt or dress, for modesty, as another opportunity to wear something pretty underneath or for merciless flirting.
    I joined in as soon as I could by borrowing my mother's and I still can't wear a skirt without one.

I hate the whole modesty idea. If you want modesty, wear a burka, or a paper bag if you don't want to take part of a religion.

It's about elegance. Having the panties show through is pretty inelegant, so yeah, wear a slip. Goes for GGs and CDs alike.

I don't care if a skirt comes with a lining, it still needs a slip. Or as you UK girls should know an Underskirt (Didn't Mother tell you?)
    Last edited by Anna Maria; 08-11-2010 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Missed a bit!

I wonder if the manufacturers have figured out the percent of full slips being sold to men.

Sexy black slips are soooooooooooooo cool !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaVW View Post
    I wonder if the manufacturers have figured out the percent of full slips being sold to men.
    It's probably a non-topic for them. The fashion industry knows quite well that a significant portion of sales of women's fashions go to MtF crossdressers. Yet, businesses that cater specifically to MtF either as a portion or the entirety of their business are few and far between.

Even if they recognize say, (let's be extreme) 50% of their sales are to MtFs, what then? There's nothing to do. You can't change the slips to accommodate men; not much to change and I suspect many of us wouldn't be interested in wearing them. They'd be men's clothes. If you modify your marketing to appeal to that market, you'll possibly be corporately ostracized by the rest of the market. It's sort of a lose-lose scenario. It's better to keep mum, keep the sales up.

Aspiring Member
    Slip lover here, big time!
    I have a wonderful collection but always looking for more.
    Would highly suggest the Farr West brand for those out there
    looking for high quality slips.
    Enjoy!

slips

If i was standing along the edge of an abyss and was forced to throw away all my gurly things.....the last thing i would toss over would be my lacy full slip. Before throwing it over i would caress the thin nylon material, run my fingers along the 2 inch lace along the hem and the straps .....heck i just might jump over wearing it.

no suicide watch needed girls...its just a fig newton of my imagination!!!!!

many times when i dress, at home, i wear a white garter belt, nylons, white full cut nylon panties and a bra. a lacy white full slip is usually my number one choice to wear over these undergarments. it seems a crime to cover up such sensuous lingerie.

Slips

Ilove slips also and have several but where do you girls buy them esp on line sites
    Carole/CCD

slips

Ebay works well for me or just google "slips"

I adore slips! If I can figure this out, I'll put in a pic lol

three.jpg

I don't feel dressed if i am not wearing a underskirt/slip under my skirts. Even if the skirt has a lining i always wear a slip.
    Usually wear a satin one instead of y cotton one.

Aspiring Member
    I'm enjoying reading the posts from other slip lovers out there.
    I find it interesting that most GGs seem to hate pantyhose and
    almost never wear slips while ee cds love our pantyhose and slips!
    Go figure.

I love wearing lingerie as I'm typing this I'm wearing match bra n knickers corset and stockings

A slip was one of the first things i wore when i started dressing. So hard to find nice ones theses days as woman dont wear them anymore. My wife gave me all of hers. They are great when under dressing. When driving i pull down my pants,and have a slip and pantyhose on. They look and feel great with pantyhose.

Oh yes. I too love my all nylon full slips. My favorites have sheer lace at the hem. Very hard to find them now, but I have around 10 lovely full slips now. Always wear them over my corselettes, stockings. They feel so smooth against my foundation wear. I visit my mother a couple times a yr. and i can walk around the house with just my underclothes, (corselette, panties, stockings) with my full slip and pumps, and she is just fine with that. Allthough I rarely wear a dress or skirt around the house when i visit her, the full slip covers me enough to keep us both from being (uncomfortable) with how I am dressed. Not that either of us are really uncomfortable, but I just think it would be a bit much to go around the house in just girdle, bra, hose, pumps.

I too like slips and even have trouser slips ( like a normal half slip but divided into legs ) they are difficult to get in the UK the quality is terrible and very expensive so I get them from the US via e-bay the quality is much better and they are half the price including shipping.The only problem seems to be the colours are limited to black and white, it would be nice to find some different colours somewhere..............

Lots of love Ginax
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

I have to always worn slips when I am Amanda, It just does not feel right with out one when you are wearing a skirt/dress.
    Amanda

I dont know why, but when iam driving fully dressed and wearing a skirt and slip. I like to show a little lace of the slip at the hem of the skirt. I find that men driving vans or trucks , it really gets there attention to see the slip. almost as if there seeing something that should not be showing.

I adore slips ... there is nothing like having a slip slide against your pantyhose covered legs!
    hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]