Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When you CD, what look do you go for?

When you CD, what look do you go for?

When you CD, what look or looks do you go for?
    It's really interesting to see everyone's pics! It's like we're representative of the female population. I've seen CD women on here and in public representative of all walks of life. Like I've seen classy, business casual clothes, cute little girls, and emo and goth looking stuff.
    When I first started CDing, I went for a sexy, fetish goth look. I still go for the same thing. I do have a couple of outfits that show a lot of skin and scream hooker and ****. I love it though! When I dress up, that's kinda the look I go for. I'm not modest by any means. I love showing as much skin as I can [legally get away with] while wearing f*** me heels (particularly Stilettos, and I really want a pair of stripper platform pumps with the clear bottom). So what look do you go for?

Well if you look at my pictures, I'm not quite that over the top. I seriously doubt I could pull that off at my age. Although I've seen others my age try. So, whatever floats your boat is okay I guess. I just try and blend in with the business woman type look or what a woman my age that is fashion conscious would wear.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    As many as I could ever imagine!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Right now, due to limited funds, storage, and such I only have a few outfits that I guess would be a mix of business/dressy. When I was younger I was all caught up in looking like a tramp/hooker

If/when things become better I would really like to buy some Gothic Lolita outfits and maybe a maid outfit or two. Nothing to wear out in public mind you, just for my own daydreams

I have always gone for the cute girlie look. That's the kind of girl I am on the inside.

Thee look of a woman. I go for the conservitive look to blend in not jump out at ya, although I sometimes think thats what I get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    As I have got older I would say my style now would best be described as Classy.but please whatever you do dont describe it as Mature
    I love pretty dresses,pencil skirts,silky Blouses and softknits.

I do still wear my Mini-skirts and lowcut tops on ocassion but thats usually at home (the missus loves that)
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I try the most to look like me; not an over-the-top version of me. Just me. My clothes reflect the person I am. At least I hope they do. I have had comments on my pictures range from "classy" to "put together" to "sexy" (although I doubt that last one).

My dressing's purpose isn't to stir feelings in the men around me, so I leave those outfits to those who desire that.

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by renee k View Post
    Well if you look at my pictures, I'm not quite that over the top. I seriously doubt I could pull that off at my age. Although I've seen others my age try. So, whatever floats your boat is okay I guess. I just try and blend in with the business woman type look or what a woman my age that is fashion conscious would wear.

Renee
    I have to agree with you there Renee, I go for the older casual look it just seems more real to me. Most GG woman look 5 to 10 years younger than men the same age, I’m 50 so I look at woman between 55 to 60 and go from there.

A classy, dignified lady.

if you look at my profile album i go for the shy goth look. Got some tripp stuff and some full calf boots. Some ankle boots and thigh-highs. With the shy goth look, i don't have to talk that much!

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    When performing I go for whats in my avatar, cute Faery Queen. When normal femme, I try for the everyday woman next door or secretarial.

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    in the beginning cabaret! then sexy, now anything fashionable!

Presentable and functional basically.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Conservative mainstream looks for me. I tend to dress somewhat younger than I really am, but I still like to blend in with all those lovely GG's out there. I DO wear jeans, (sorry, Karren!) crop pants, leggings, etc., for everyday, but still love a nice skirt siut on occasion.

I tend to dress more on the conservative side, I like the soft fabrics, and the summer dresses, I like to cover up most of my skin to hide my arms, shoulders and back, and I like my dresses and skirts to be just above the knee's, I love showing off my legs. I like to wear 2 and a half to 3 and a half inch heels and platform shoes.
    When I was in Vegas last April a fellow crossdresser asked me why I dressed like a middle aged woman, my reply was because I am a middle aged woman, she replied no your not, I told her my age and showed her my drivers license, the look on her face was priceless.
    I do have a few short dresses and skirts, but I only wear them to private parties, or Halloween.
    Last edited by vivianann; 06-02-2010 at 05:52 AM.

I like to present myself as a woman in everyday dress. Nothing to ****ty or sexual. Juts feminine and classic for a woman of my age....or slightly younger since when dressed I'm told I look about 15 years younger.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    It's still an on-going process for me. I primarily just try and go for the normal everyday GG look although my perception is usually way off in achieving that. Basically when in male mode and shopping I ask myself "Does that look like something Jocelyn would wear?" or "Or is that Jocelyn's type of outfit?"
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I prefer a classy and stylish vintage elegance or office secretary look. Most of my dresses are from the 70s or 80s, and wear well today due to their timeless fashion. The only problem with this is that today women often dress like slobs, and when wearing a nice dress, you stick out like a sore thumb.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

well i feel I have a great pair of legs and love pantyhose and a mini skirt with a 3-4 inch heel - I do not have a lot of computer savy and would not know how to post pics but would love to have one of you girls in Utica- Rome area help me with the pics- Ellen

[SIZE=4]I guess I will go out on a limb and state that I dress for what I do. Most hairdressers are either as dull as mud or somewhat extravagent. I prefer the latter and always wear heels and a lot of makeup. Since I do makeup it seems to fit just fine.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]As an example, this is how I looked prior to work yesterday...[/SIZE]

327 pamela 6-1-2010 20 (2).jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    I try the most to look like me; not an over-the-top version of me. Just me. My clothes reflect the person I am. At least I hope they do. I have had comments on my pictures range from "classy" to "put together" to "sexy" (although I doubt that last one).

My dressing's purpose isn't to stir feelings in the men around me, so I leave those outfits to those who desire that.

Kathi
    As with Kathi and others, I try to look classy and together. Around home, I really go for casual and comfortable. And always shoot for age appropriate attire. I honestly couldn't pull of the school girl or stripper look, it is definately not my thing.

I mostly go for the casual cute look. I'm not one to be sexy and even then, my attempts falter and fall flat and wind up being cute anyway. Still, I think it's appropriate given my physical appearance

Hello Fem!
    Like Makaila I go for the business/dressy look. I have several skirtsuits, and dresses. I also have some skirts and tops that I can make numerous outfits from. My main aim is to be the best woman that I can be. As such, being older I just can't go with lots of skin showing and sexy. To many miles!
    Charlie

Ha-ha. Trendy, modern, sophisticated, fashionable. I may not always pull it off though. Oh, and also I like dressing as a girly-girl
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/