Thread: Went To See Sex And The City 2 Enfemme

Went To See Sex And The City 2 Enfemme

Hello and good evening everyone. My wife and I went to see Sex And The City 2 and I went as Felicity and it was great. Here is the story.

On Sunday, I said to my wife I would like to go see Sex And The City 2 dressed up but can't because one, we could see someone we know and two suppose I have to go to the bathroom which is a dilemma for me because if I use the ladies room, you never know what might happen.

She said "Why not?" and I just looked at her. She said "Since tomorrow is Memorial Day there won't be too many people." I thought about it and said to her what the hell why not. We decided to go down to Delaware and found a multiplex in Dover and decided to an afternoon show. Since its now summer and its hot , I wore a white spaghetti strap cami with my navy blue just above the knee skirt, my long blonde curly wig,make up,jewerly and a nice pair of sandals and my wife wore a tank top,denim short shorts and sandals. We drove down to Dover and when we went to the ticket office the young woman who I'll say was in her 20's said " Happy Memorial Day ladies what movie do you what to see?" I let her(my wife) do the talking since I don't have a girl voice down yet ,told her "Sex And The City", we paid, went inside a young man took our tickets and just said "Enjoy the movie" . We sat down and I must admit I really enjoyed it. We held hands and she put her arm around me and there weren't too many people there and it felt so good. After the movie, of course I had to go to the bathroom and and I ask my wife what should I do and it was an hour back to Philly and I couldn't hold it that long. She said "Look,there isn't that many people and if you go in the men's rooms, its going to look odd. Let me go in the ladie's room and scope it and I'll let you know if the coast is clear." She went in and came out said it was "Ok, go in and I'll stand guard and make it quick". I went in did my business and then we headed back to our SUV. We passed two other ladies they said "hello" and we said hello back, jumped in and drove. On the drove back, we just giggled about what we just did and it was great. When we arrived home, I changed into a pair of denim short shorts, BBQed for dinner, had a bottle of wine and had a great night upstairs if you get my drift and fell asleep. What a day! I still can't believe I did it and used a public ladies room.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Gold Member
    Love it Felicity. You are a very lucky girl to have a wife that likes to have fun with you while you're enfemme. I'm so glad to hear you had a great time and enjoyed the movie. Not sure why the critics are giving the movie such a poor review. A couple of friends of mine saw it and they loved it as well. I'll have to see it sometime as I loved the HBO series.

Thank Miranda. BTW your avatar pic looks great. We really enjoyed it. Sometimes movie critics don't know their you know what from a hole in the ground.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Fun story. I wanted to do this when the first one was out. Never did though.
    Must have been a great feeling being out in a skirt.
    Bet you can't wait to do it again!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Way to go. That's great that your wife helped you through it. Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. Now just like the movie, you will worry about the sequel.
    Michelle

I can only dream about that. My wife is not accepting at all. She was wanting to see it, so I was thinking of suggesting it as a joke and see what happens. I'll say lets go somewhere for the weekend, and we can see it as a couple of girls.

I don't think so, but you never know what will happen. The devil will be wearing ear muffs before that would happen, but we can always dream.

Congratulations, Felicity! What a wonderful event! And what a wonderful spouse you have!

We saw it on Friday and loved it, but my story was a little more disappointing.

I had a noon manicure appointment. I've been in the habit of going to that salon in "ultra-high androgyny," which, to me, means pretty much everything except an actual skirt or dress, or a bra with forms.

Planning on going from there to a 2:30 showing at the theater, I wore a very feminine pink top, grey pants, 4" heels, and full makeup and jewelry for my manicure appointment.

The idea was that I would come back by the house, add my bra and forms, pick up my spouse and our son and head for the theater.

As I got ready to go, my normally very accepting son said, "Are you sure you want to go dressed? The theater will be packed and there are likely to be people there who don't know my "Aunt."

Given his normal acceptance, I took that seriously and it pretty well killed my enthusiasm. I would never want to crossdress in an environment in which it made him feel uncomfortable.

So I quickly changed back into "Dad" and we headed for the theater. I found that it didn't hurt my enjoyment of the afternoon nor the movie one bit. As a matter of fact, I ended up staying "en drab" for the rest of the evening, even when my spouse and I later went to another theater to see Letters to Juliette -- another fun movie.

But who knows, I might just go see Sex a second time and, if I do, it will be quite likely that I'll be en femme. After all, if you're there to cheer, you ought to wear the team colors, right?

Anyway, Felicity, I'm really glad to see that you lived the experience and that you had a great time!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).