Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG! I think I'm starting to panic

OMG! I think I'm starting to panic

Many years ago, I made friends with a GG co-worker. She and I became quite close friends. One day, while we were working on a project, she noticed I was wearing a sports bra (she could see it under my shirt). She asked me point blank "do you crossdress?". I figured, because she lived out of state and I would likely never see her again, after the project, I said "Yes, I do". After that we just went back to work. This was supposed to be a one week project, instead, it became a 6 month project. Because we were out of town on a business trip, every night we would have dinner together and just chat and have a drink or two (remember there is nothing like "that" between us, just good friends). Since that project we have both left that company, but we still email back and forth a couple of times a month. About a week ago we began playing phone tag, last night we actually talked. She told me that she was going to be in town for business for the next two months and she wanted to know if I wanted to meet up for dinner, drinks and a chat. My family is going out of state on vacation for around 10 days this month, I can't go due to work. I figured I would spend my free time dressed en femme. I said "sure, I'd love to, just let me know what works for you". She gave me a date and lo and behold... it falls right during my en femme time. I agreed. Then came the scary part: she said "Are you going to dress as a man or a woman?". I sort of blew it off and said "which ever you prefer". She then said "I would prefer you dress as a woman"... gulp. I asked her "are you joking" and she said "nope, I am dead serious" then she added "pick out a nice dress, and we'll go somewhere nice". At first I thought this was a dream come true... then it occured to me that she was serious. Now I have to plan out my outfit, make up, shoes (can't forget about shoes), hair... everything.

I think I'm starting to panic. In a good sort of way.

She ia accepting. There's no way that she will be critical. Pick out something, and enjoy. She is affirming your feminine side. It's WONDERFUL!

Freddy

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    It could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

you dont here many stories ike that , and OMG , you must be having quite a panic , but things sound good from the start so "role with it "

good luck

i'D LOVE TO BE IN YOUR SHOES!! HEHEEEEEEEE

GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN , BE YOURSELF!!
    Lipstick is the balm for my soul!

this is so good you go girl. let us know how it turns out

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    Looks like you've found a good friend in her! If only we were all so lucky!

Gold Member
    It looks like you are in for way to much fun. Go slow and enjoy. Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy12 View Post
    She ia accepting. There's no way that she will be critical. Pick out something, and enjoy. She is affirming your feminine side. It's WONDERFUL!
    But what will I wear? How much makeup? eeek!

I am looking forward to it, very much.

The odd thing was that after our initial "chat", we never really discussed it. All that ever came up was catty stuff like; "did you see that dress that woman is wearing?" or "how can she walk all day in those heels?". We never talked about my dressing or anything like that after that.

wow what a good friend you have,very rare indeed, hope it goes well for you.Do keep us informed.

Well now you get to start really 'girl talking' you may have found your bff. Just be you, that's who she wants to know. All of you. Carol

Aspiring Member
    Wow, that sounds like fun.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    what a dream come true.... roll with it

It sounds like a wonderful opportunity, but I do have a question. When you say "my family" are we talking about wife and kids? If so you could be playing with fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    It sounds like a wonderful opportunity, but I do have a question. When you say "my family" are we talking about wife and kids? If so you could be playing with fire.
    yes, I mean wife and kids... but there is NO fire on the horizen. We had 6 months to "go there", it was never a topic then and it won't be now. We are friends, both married and not looking around

Hello Julie!
    Panic....no way! You should be ecstatic. Julie will be out with a friend having a great time. As for what to wear? Wear an outfit that you feel especially good in. Some outfits just make me feel prettier, more the woman I'm trying to be. Wear one of those. Match the purse and shoes and viola...have a great time.
    Charlie

Wink

That's great Julie, What a fantastic opportunity !!
    Please keep us posted.
    btw....where in SE Mich. are you? I'm in Macomb County.

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Platinum Member
    Well, Julie, this is a great opportunity. Relax, pick out a nice dress and enjoy yourself...maybe even go all out and get a professional makeover and really impress your friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Juliemckay View Post
    yes, I mean wife and kids... but there is NO fire on the horizen. We had 6 months to "go there", it was never a topic then and it won't be now. We are friends, both married and not looking around

Still, I assume you're out to your wife? If so, you'll be doing the responsible thing by filling her in on this.
    -Sedona

Gold Member
    I would not even worry about what to wear cause she will probably chicken out anyways as most people do.

I know once in a blue moon I might get invitations to hang out or whatever but usually I forget about it immediately cause the few times I have actually bothered to show up or call, the person is not there.

But yeah, best to make other plans for that night as to avoid being bored when she cannot make it.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Have fun!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by Juliemckay View Post
    There's more ways to play with fire than just being out with another woman than your wife.

If your wife doesn't know about this friend coming to town, and you spending some time with her (en femme or not), she would have every right to feel quite upset if she finds out.

I have GG friends, but my wife knows about them and knows when I spend time with them.

And now your worried that you won't be pretty enough? That you'll make some female social blunder?

I think she's already put you on notice that she will be accepting, and is more than curious. Without really knowing for sure, accept The Idea that she's Bi-curious. As she said, "She PREFERS to meet your Femme-Self." I think she's already predisposed to seeing you in a positive light, and that's about 99% of The Battle.

Plus, an added bonus!!! Even if your not "perfect," most women love to make "improvements." I think it's something akin to dressing up their Barbie Doll, when they were little. Or perhaps it's like Pygmalion, she creates something in her own image. Either way, you win!

Have fun, enjoy! Remember, you will seldom get an opportunity like this ever again. Go with The Flow, Baby!

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 06-02-2010 at 04:19 PM.

My only comment is tell your wife. If she finds out without that she will think you are cheating on her.

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    That is SO awesome! Stories like your's give so many of us hope! Let us know how it turns out!