Thread: Do you rember your first time out what were you wearing

Smile Do you rember your first time out what were you wearing

My first time out was on Halloween last year. I have worn girls jeans and panties a lot of times. But my first time out fully dressed was on halloween last year. I work a black skirt tha was above my knees pink tank top blouse panties and bra nylons pink toes and pink finger nail polish and 2 inche heels.

[SIZE="3"]My first time out I wore a white blatenburg skirt, a black lace 3/4 sleeve top, a wide black belt, thigh highs, and a pair of black 3 inch pumps. I also wore a corset, D cup forms and bra, and boy short undies.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Gold Member
    My first time out by myself, I was wearing a diaper. I was about 2 years old at the time and had escaped the house...

OH wait you meant TG-wise?

I was like 23 and went out in a black tee, black skirt, 2 inch heels, and a gold belt to make my ensemble look more like a dress. Even as a beginner TG this girl had fashion!
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

My first time out was also on Halloween (THE official CD holiday). I wore a long-sleeve red dress, tan hose, and a pair of black open-toed sling backs with three and a half inch high blade type heels. Since I was worried about being too feminine I only wore a cheap costume wig and used socks to fill out my bra. Whether it was the lumpy 'boobs' or cheesy wig or whatever no one took any real notice of me other than my friends I was meeting at the bar. They were all GG and none of them knew about Makaila, but more than one of them commented on how 'easily' I walked in the heels.

My first time out I wore a cheap auburn short wig that wasn't too bad nor too good, a black wool turtleneck long sleeved sweater, a wonderful dark green and dark blue shortish pleated skirt (still one of my favorites), black nylons and short heels that almost killed me during the evening on the town. It was the first time but definitely not the last one.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My first time was at a TV/TS support group.I had bought new black strappy dress with Red floral print,friled at the neckline and hem,and little black sparkly cardigan (i still have them both) along with a cheap pair of strappy black heels,and brand new wig i felt amazing and that was start of my fabulous journey
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I remember well i was wearing tights and a white top with a light pink bra
    sun hat and glasses, it was at my farm at a cook out

Princess in the making SandraAbsent's Avatar
    Khaki capris, a white t-shirt, brown flats and a white hat. I was really trying to blend well doing some late night shopping.
    Life inside the music box ain't easy
    The malots hit the gears are always turning
    And everyone inside the mechanism
    Is yearning
    To get out

http://sandra-absent.blogspot.com

Do you remember your first time out and what were you wearing

I was 18 and I wore purple stockings 4" heels a white tube skirt that showed off my figure a purple and white striped long sleeve t shirt make up and a wig the only way I had to get about then was on public transport ,you should have heard the comments especially from the bus driver who wasn't sure what to do

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    My first time out dressed was when I was 15 and wore a mini skirt with black stocings and four inch heels.

I remember like it was yesterday: for my debut in Chicago I wore a pink blouse with a high ruffled collar, black skirt with a flowery print, black blazer, black pumps and nylons...wish I still had that outfit!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

I can't remember!!

I mean, I really can't remember. My first time out dressed was over 60 years ago!!! I have no idea what I was wearing then, except I was totally female, at least in clothing!! Wish I had some pictures!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My first time out fully fem was in 1965 ,I had a very heavy black mini skirt ,and a white polo neck jumper, stockings ,suspender belt( or garter belt for those over the pond ) nylon briefs a whitish bra padded out with socks and a dark curly wig ,with a green waterproofed jacket and the most comfortable 2.5 in black stiletto sandals I have ever owned, either that or my feet were just dead and I couldn't feel the pain
    I traveled by bus ,a double Decker and sat upstairs at the very front so people didn't need to pass me,but getting off I had to pass every body else (don't try and work out the logic in that one ) my makeup was the remnants that my Mother was throwing away, collected over a period of time(well out of date ) i felt great , shaking in my shoes for 4 hours,

TO ALL

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Hallween 1993, I wore a black dress, heels and a curly brown wig. My second time out I wore a denim skirt, black top and a denim jacket. Third time I no longer remember.

In fact I pass the park whenever I go to town. It was at night because the only thing I had to wear were hand me downs but the urge/desire to get out was unbearable. I have pushed the boundries since but if I knew then what I know now, it would have been so much more memorable.

Hugs,
    Alice

I was 15 when I first plucked up the courage to leave the house whilst dressed as a girl. I was alone in the house one evening and went out for a long walk wearing my sister's knee length navy blue school skirt and white blouse with a pair of my mum's tan tights and brown knee length high heeled boots all covered with my sister's navy gabardine school coat. Not being used to walking in heels, my feet and legs were agony by the time I got back home.

Hmmmm don't know if this picture is gonna show...???

My 1st nite out to a support meeting...hand me down dress from my sister in law. Wow how Time flies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

My first time seriously out in public was for a Halloween party in a big club/theater in Chicago (Park West), Halloween 1985. I wore a blue and black striped sheath dress (very '80's), black slingback low-heeled pumps, taupe pantyhose, full makeup and a full dark blond wig. No photos, unfortunately. I was by myself, and had to walk about 3 blocks from where I parked to the club, which was harrowing, but I made it. I sure wish I had a photo or two from that night.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

it was just a normal everyday day, for me , i had shirt,denim mini skrt, thigh highs, 3" heels and a leather jacket . ( i think something you will never forget ) and my hair looked like a bird nest as i had and still have no idea of how to style it .

the other follow on question is how many remember the seconds before and the feeling of the first step outside , that too will i never forget

First time out en-femm I had trousers on, make up and nice jacket. Best day of my dressing life.

I remember it so well, I learned so much. It was about 20 years ago.

Went to a large sized bar, lots of people, 50/50 mix of straight people.

The two main things I learned was. I was overdressed and no one paid any attention to the fact I was a so called crossdresser, I hate that term but it's one we use.

The dress I wore was a black one that would have been more proper at wedding, a simple little black dress would have been much better.
    My makeup, nails, shoes ect was real good and a better wig would have been better.

So on my next outing the next week. I went to a wig shop, bought a much better wig. Wore a 20" skirt, cami type top and a blazer.
    I was still the only girl wearing a skirt but at that time the feel of a skirt was so important. I now like wearing pants also.

The main point being, no one really cared how I was dressed, I did. I was the only one that was hard on myself. I made the corrections and feel really good.

Hello Liketodress!
    My first time out I was terrified and quite a sight. I had on a green blouse, bra, short mini skirt with pleats, black nylons and 4"strappy high heels in red. I did not have on a wig or makeup. I went to a gay bar in Phoenix and was immediately taken in by a cute CD that thought I really needed help. A hair salon owner also bought me a drink and offered to help me find a wig and makeup. Everyone was very helpful and supportive to the lost soul (me) that I felt great and not alone. I got the needed help from the hairdresser and have been out and about ever since.
    Charlie

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    Like it was yesterday, a cream scoop neck cotton sleevless top w/ a white button down top w/ pink pin-stripes and a knee length denim skirt and brown clogs , went to the wig shop and to the park.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

My first outting was for a highschool play. (See pics)
    next every cahnace I got for haoloween.
    but my first real non "specail ocasion" outting was about a year ago. My Polar Bear took me to Captain D's and then to Wally World. (See pic)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Black pleated mini skirt ( This was in 1968 ), dark red sweater, tan tights and black heels. Strange how this memory never seems to fade, whilst others drift away so silently.