Thread: Go big or go home - A journy of firsts

Go big or go home - A journy of firsts

Well its time. I've been spending a long long time thinking and pondering and going over every asspect of my life and Im come to the conclusion that, Yes. I am indeed in the wrong body.

I've enjoyed it while Ive had it, with the underlying awkwardness but looking back throughout my entire life it all makes sence now.

It's been a slow awakening, alot of supression and so much tears and confusion, sleepless nights restless days but I think I've put together all the pieces.

Next week I'm taking my first 'big step'. A very very close friend of mine, a transitioning FTM, is having me over for 11 days including a pride weekend there. I will be spending the entire time there as male. Walking talk, dressing, packing male.

And I'm EXSTATIC!

I'll try and keep this thread updated if I can, I don't know if anyone really wants to hear about it,or if it'll time out and get locked. But If anyones interested I can post updates, pictures etc.

I'll be buying my first compression outfit while there, apparently they ship really fast where he is, and he's going to help me be me to the full extent I can.

I've already come out to a few of my closest friends. Their responce was rather.. surprising, along the lines of "And you're just figuring this out NOW?" apparently they all already knew >.>.. And said thats one of the reasons they like me/get along with me is because I'm such a guy.

This is going to be a total journy for me.. Starting with the trip itself. I have to take planes and busses from here to there and it's gunna take everything out of me but im SURE it'll be worth it!

yeah other than a few updates between then I think this thread may get bumped LOL.. I leave on the 10th but im too excited to hold it all in and just wanted to tell you all the good news

Tomorrow Im going to go out and buy new boxers just for the occation LOL.. And razors.. yes Im out of those... And body spray.. rats...

so, uh yeah... Vinny is excited, and for once... very very happy with the direction his life is taking him. We'll see where it goes after that.
    -\/incent
    Keep your freak flag flyin'!

I'd rather you hate me
    For everything I am
    Than have you love me
    For something that I'm not.

Good luck, have fun! I hope you will make some great steps in your journey of life.

Quote Originally Posted by \/incent View Post
    Tomorrow Im going to go out and buy new boxers just for the occation LOL.. And razors.. yes Im out of those... And body spray.. rats...
    No, rats are difficult to travel with... they get into everything and make a mess. Buy the rats when you get there. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Tell us all about it. I want to live vicariously through you.
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

Sounds awesome! Let us know how it goes!

This'll likely be your biggest indicator about your own identity. I remember when I was questioning myself and eventually attending a "Drag Ball," which was my first ever time dressing and going out as a guy. The rest is history.