Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CD Bucket List

CD Bucket List

This has probally been done before, but I'm going to do it again.
    The CD Bucket List.
    What things would you like to accomplish as a Crossdresser? And things you have accomplished. I think this will be a fun thread. OK I'll start:
    I entered a Prom Queen contest and won. I was in La La Land for weeks.41520023.jpg Lets here from you girls.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Prom Queen contest?

Hey Dav

Please tell me how did you get entered in a Prom Queen contest and one?

I have never had a complete makeover. I am tall and hairy and can't picture me being anywhere close to being passable, but it might be fun to try. I just wonder how I could explain all the hair being gone.

I just would like to be able to dress in front of my wife and have her accept me.

Add this to the bucket list: attending a CD convention somewhere (for me its Esprit) and spending a whole week en femme living at the hotel during that week and actually having fun.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I have 2 things on the list currently which are a bit of challenge.

1) Road trip while dressed. This one will be checked off this weekend as I traveling from Denver to Dallas dressed. Depending upon when I leave on Saturday, I will go to Roswell, NM to see some aliens. Maybe that would explain how I became a cd'er
    2) Fly Enfemme - This one is marked for completion by the fall.

There are many others but these are the biggest ones on the list.
    Michelle

I'd just like to go to SCC once with my wife's approval.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I'm sure that I can have a pretty huge 'bucket' if I really think about it, but off the top of my head:

Go on vacation en femme. No 'boy' clothes at all, just skirts and dresses

Get a part time job (I'm thinking something like a thrift shop?) as Cristi where nobody knows me any other way. Become just 'one of the girls' there.

Finally... and this has the worst odds of ever happening... have a wedding ceremony en femme. I'd love to be open enough that we could do a recomitment ceremony with my SO with ME in the wedding dress and her in a tux, surrounded by our friends. Afterward, change into a nice Summer dress for the reception.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

My immediate one's are:
    1. Fly en femme as many girls on this site have done
    2. Travel (hotels, restaurants, rental cars) no boy clothes
    allowed
    3. Play golf
    4. Play tennis
    5. Go to the beach in either a one-piece or bikini
    6. Attend one of the conventions
    7. Integrate Cheryl into my daily life

Given enough time I could, probably, come up with some others but these would make a good start.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Congrats on entering AND winning, Daviolin!

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I'd just like to go to SCC once with my wife's approval.
    Oooo! I LOVE for u to do THAT ONE, too, Marla! It would great to meet u!

Since this may be improbable for U anyway, U mite as well imagine leaving your wife home! I think maybe you'd have MORE FUN!

Ok. Back to the topic:
    I just saw Alice in Wonderland. So, being "Alice", is on my bucket list now!
    I never know who, or what, will catch Sherry's attention next!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

simple

My future bucket is simple:

1) Finish coming to grips with letting Tina's voice be freely hers (her voice suddenly worked and it threw her into an identity crisis for a bit...weird!)

2) Arrange our life so that Tina has enough time to be herself without big blocks of time in between...and for the next year this will be a challenge!

Past items are small but there are a multitude of them as Tina has only existed for 5 years and every new experience was a really a thrill in her development from that first set of lingerie to her recent change of eye makeup and glasses!

tina

Hmmmm, lots of things...

But mainly:

Attend a CD convention.

Take a road trip while dressed - maybe on the way TO the convention...

Mina Lost aka Lynda

I have a huge one for my bucket list: I want all people to be able to live as they wish. To be able to express who they are inside without fear from either themselves or outside parties.

One can dream.

Most the other things I have ever desired to do or try I have done. And I am still here to talk about them so they weren't the end of the world.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I have done quite a few things I'd like to "dressed" and intend to do a lot more, but my one real Bucket List must do dream is

[SIZE="4"]Wing Walking [/SIZE]
    Attachment 114321
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 07-07-2010 at 01:40 PM.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    One day I would like to fly en femme.
    I just don't have much reason to fly and frankly I would rather take the train but flying would be a really big deal.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    For me at this time it is just two things.

1.) Get the nerve up to to Gigi's in Detroit or something like that sometime this summer or fall after I retire early and others. Part of the problem is I have not been in a bar or club in 30 years and really do not know how to act.

2.) To leave the house in the north here in Michigan with no male clothes at all, just enfemme and cross the bridge into the U.P. of Michigan on a photo taking trip for a few days. There something about going to the U.P. since it is another penninsula, and being cut off from the lower penninsula and all my male things for a few days. It is almost like being stranded away from my male self.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Well, to start off I did tell my late wife I was a CD. Of course, I told her before we married, and she supported me for the almost 50 years we had together.

I guess the other thing would be that I did have a complete makeover here in Georgia. I drove to the place looking like a man, and drove home some hours later as a female!! Loved it!!!

At this point in my life, my goal is to keep living for as many more years as the Lord will let me. And to be able to dress when I want to!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

To be taken out for dinner and dancing by a tall, handsome guy who puts on a coat and tie (that in itself is a fantasy these days) with me in my little black dress, dancing backwards in high heels is definitely number one on my bucket list

The avvy pic isn't me

Too easy

I'm going to go big like Lorileah, and i'm kinda surprised i'm the first:

Meet and fall madly in love with a wonderfully accepting, caring and supportive genetic woman.

That simple.
    mj (Cassie)

Bucket List

Here are the things I would like to do as of right now.

1. Go to SCC and not run into anyone I know.
    2. Go for a dress and drive (this is planned for the this fall)
    3. Go to a bar and not be hassled.
    4. Shave all my body hair and my wife will be ok with it.
    5. Go shopping and try on close and shoes.

This is what I have accomplished so far.

1. Come out to my beautiful wonderful wife and she accepted me anyway. What a wonderful day that was.
    2. Being able to wear makeup when I want to.
    3. Found this great site and having all of this support. I love you all.
    4. Being able to wear fingernails.
    5. Being able to paint my toenails.

Well that's it.

Jeannie

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daviolin View Post
    What things would you like to accomplish as a Crossdresser? And what things you have accomplished?
    Things I have already done that were on my bucket list:
    Go out with a group of GGs where I'm the only CDer and they treat me just as if I was of them and make no allowances for the fact that I'm crossdressed. When I say "treat me" I mean how they interact with me on a seemingly "woman to woman level".

Go to a formal ball in a massive full skirted ball gown.

Be a bridesmaid at a wedding.

Go shopping for dresses (I'm fully dressed) and be "fussed over" by the GG sales assistant who treats me just as if I was a woman.

Spend a week fully dressed 24/7 no changing back and no boy clothes allowed no matter what!

Have a makeover from a professional makeup artist who works in TV and the movies.

Walk in a big parade, with thousands of people watching, with me dressed en femme.

Things I have not yet done that are currently on my bucket list:
    Go to a salon fully dressed and have a manicure and pedicure.

Go for a bra fitting.

Have a "wedding" (renewal of vows) with my wife and I be the one dressed in the big white dress this time.

The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Makaila's Bucket List

Probably a lot of repeats from those above but here it goes:

1. To spend the day at a formal dress shop trying on all of the gowns and such, and being fitted for the dress I choose.
    2. To attend one of the week long conventions.
    3. To go shopping with my Mother and other GG family and not be the fifth wheel.

And my all time, most wished for thing . . .

To mash male-me and Makaila together and have one complete person for the rest of my life. "Living double lives is hard!"

[SIZE=2]Hmmm, That's a hard one..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Before I kick the bucket, I'd love to be the next Mrs. Tom Brokaw [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]He's so sexy & such a hunk ![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Well, to me he is.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Umm, Mark......sorry, I have to put you 2nd to Tom......lol[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Karen564; 06-03-2010 at 10:42 PM.
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

love number 2

Quote Originally Posted by Loveday View Post
    For me at this time it is just two things.

1.) Get the nerve up to to Gigi's in Detroit or something like that sometime this summer or fall after I retire early and others. Part of the problem is I have not been in a bar or club in 30 years and really do not know how to act.

2.) To leave the house in the north here in Michigan with no male clothes at all, just enfemme and cross the bridge into the U.P. of Michigan on a photo taking trip for a few days. There something about going to the U.P. since it is another penninsula, and being cut off from the lower penninsula and all my male things for a few days. It is almost like being stranded away from my male self.
    I know what you mean about the U.P. I love it there also. go every year. En Femme would be loverly.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Find a GG that would be a real "girl girl friend " strictly platonic as I'm happily married,although SO wants a husband not a girlfriend.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

You're RITE, Cassie! That part IS easy!

In fact, very many of us have done that!

Quote Originally Posted by MsMjSerene View Post
    I'm going to go big like Lorileah, and i'm kinda surprised i'm the first:

Meet and fall madly in love with a wonderfully accepting, caring and supportive genetic woman.

That simple.
    mj (Cassie)
    The HARD PART is, both of u WANTING to stay together over the long haul!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    My absolute biggest wish is for me to be able to share my dressing with my wife, she knows about me, has never seen me dressed and can't stand men dressed as women, she will not entertain talking about it, so that would be my wish just simply to be able to share and for her to accept me and my dressing