Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CD Bucket List

Quote Originally Posted by tammygirl79 View Post
    Well, I got to cross #1 off my bucket list last night.....hurray!!!
    Congratulations Tammy!

[SIZE=2]Hmmm, [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I have a couple.....in no particular order..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Get invited to the white House Christmas party...and met the prez..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Join the mile high club after my op...after I'm healed that is..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

The shortlist is to do things like a Christmas or New Years Eve party dressed up in a sexy gown or dress and looking absolutely smoking.

The other list is that I want at least 50% clearing of my beard via electrolysis. In my case, doing that will even make me better looking as a guy, so I have nothing to lose....except money. Doing so will make me look more natural, and less need for foundation. Who knows? I might consider removing all of it later on.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 06-27-2010 at 08:00 PM.

I'm 247 now. I'm so lucky. I also have a wife that supports me 100%. Bucket list 1. My family to except me.2. A formal wedding me in a wedding dress.3.For the world to get over them selves. Let people to live there life as long as its nothing illegal. IE. Rape ,child molestation!

One of the things in my bucket is to go to the outlet mall as Angie. Stop by the dress barn and try some thins on.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah Jane View Post
    I have done quite a few things I'd like to "dressed" and intend to do a lot more, but my one real Bucket List must do dream is

[SIZE="4"]Wing Walking [/SIZE]
    Attachment 114321
    That takes flying en-femme to a whole new level!

I have now done one On my bucket list. I now have a girlfreind that is VERY VERY happy that I'm a cd. She is allways asking me to model stuff for her!

well, as a rule I keep my lists short and simple, and do not add anything that I would describe as a "wish". They are all "goals".

So, I guess my "bucket" is really a "thimble". The only thing that seems to survive from list to list is...

1. Find a passable, non-promiscuous TG and develop a meaningful overnight relationship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like others there is not much left on my list ,but am always looking for new things to do as Terri .
    Last week I went to a huge car show in Carlisle ,Pa .
    I was a little nervous and did`t find the parts I wanted ,but had a great day .

I would just like to live a long happy life
    and maybe preform enfem