Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Week 8 Inquiring Minds Want To Know

22) have you ever felt so female while cding that you considered or thought about having sex with a man?

Yes, without question.

23) are you sexually attracted to other cders or tss?
    yes. Without a doubt.

24) if applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your so for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your cding

I don't believe in cheating...ever...but if I was married (I once was, but am not currently), and she didn't accept me for who I am, I wouldn't be married for long. I would then be available for whatever. Cheating is lying, and hurts others. I will not do either...ever.

22) Yes
    23) Yes
    24) Not applicable but if I had a SO I would not cheat, otherwise what's the point of having a SO

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    #1 Yes,in the past after my first marriage ended,a lot was going on in my head back then

#2 No I find some CDers attractive,but not sexually

#3 N/A my SO is fully supportive of my dressing
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Aspiring Member
    22) Have you ever felt so female while CDing that you considered or thought about having sex with a man?

Not really, but kinda....we have marital prosthectics....i hope i can say that...that fulfill the type of dominating fantasy

23) Are you sexually attracted to other CDers or TSs?

Well, some....honestly tho if i found them sexually attractive they would be very close to a full female look

24) If applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your SO for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your CDing?

Not Applicable for me, i think if either one of us wanted to be with someone else sexually, we would just include them into our own bedroom for fun, as we have done in the past.

no
    no
    leave yes, cheat no, but who on earth knows ..
    cancer man or cancer woman, with double cancer settings for me that is NOT the question!

Aspiring Member
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes (I'm single)

NO
    NO
    and I will not cheat, but maybe yes! lol

22. No
    23. Yes
    24. No

Yes to all three!

wow this is deep. The questions are getting harder

22. of course, it is a thought

23. not really but if the right person came along...

24. Not for that reason. I won't get involved now with anyone who does not accept (unless maybe Sandra Bullock called...naw not even then...call me Sandy....)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Yes
    No
    No

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    22) Have you ever felt so female while CDing that you considered or thought about having sex with a man?
    Yes. But I think it's more about playing the role as a woman than being attracted to a specific man.

Sometimes, but it's probably more about them looking like an attractive female.

24) If applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your SO for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your CDing?

NO! Even when with my first wife that did not acknowledge my crossdressing I would not cheat.
    My current wife is 100% accepting now, and I would never cheat on her either.

Definitely thought about it. As others have said, my fantasies about it usually revolve around me being fully female at the time. As far as considered in real life, I am very married!
    Transexual women, of course, when they are attractive. CDers, not so much.
    N/A
    Sally

Sometimes, yes, and no, not in a million years.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I'm just plain not interested in men whether dressed or in drab

There is nothing sexual in my need to dress, but I don't see any reason why I should rule out a relationship with an MtF CD or TS. Given my answer to 22, I cannot imagine a relationship with an FtM.

N/A
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    No, I am not attracted to men. If fact I don't understand how a women can be attracted to the average mans naked body, Yuk!

No, I do admire how some have the ability to look so fem and I get turned on that maybe I could look that good.

No, I am committed to my Wife and would not leave her for such a reason.
    Rachel Lea

Yes Yes Yes I am married to a GG and have a boyfriend too. He is also a CD Nd is wife approved. So I have the best of both!

Not ever, Never will, Surely not my cup of tea.

Not ever, Never will, Surely not my cup of tea.

Not ever, Never will, I may not be the perfect man, But one thing for sure, I am faithful. That is one thing that I would definitly never do.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

No

Yes

Never cheat. That breaks trust and in the end that is all you'll remember. Leaving for differences that cannot be solved that adversely affect the relationship is another matter.

22) Have you ever felt so female while CDing that you considered or thought about having sex with a man? NO

Not exactly, however, I am very impressed with how beautiful some of these pictures are on here, and sexual thoughs have crossed my mind, however, it more of me as a male, and them as a female, nothing looking at the picture of them, as someone who is male dressed as female. NO desire at all to have a relationship with another CDer. Does that make sense??

24) If applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your SO for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your CDing? NO

Nope. I've thought about it before from the perspective that I wouldn't enjoy it, though.

I think it's possible I would be if I wasn't aware of them actually being male, but any attraction would end after I found out they were.

Even although I do not currently have a SO, I know that I would never cheat on one under any circumstances. I also know that anyone who was not accepting of this part of me would never be a significant other in my life.

Banned Read only

Week 8

Have had sex with men, but it was before I did any crossdressing. I don't think being dressed would make much difference, but I can't say for sure.

Don't know. The situation hasn't occurred.

I might consider a one night stand, but that wouldn't be reason enough to leave.

22 No, well not yet, never say never, but in my current situation no. However if I were to go full time, then thats another matter.
    23 No
    24 Not applicable now, but when I had a SO, most definately NO

I considered it when I was a young teen, and thought I was TS. But I couldn't get past the fact that I find male bodies not attractive at all.
    No.
    I don't have an SO. But when I was married, no, I wouldn't have left her. Problem solved when she filed for divorce, but I still don't have a mate 12 years later, and don't foresee any on the horizon.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    20 years ago I thought about this notion in an inquiring way but quickly dismissed it as not me. Hetero CD here.

No.

To quote U2:
    "I could never take a chance
    of losing love to find romance..."