Thread: a fantastic weekend (almost spoilt by a clown)

a fantastic weekend (almost spoilt by a clown)

a long babble fest from me im afraid but alot happened this weekend.

i was in london this weekend for a clubnight hosted by the people behind bizarre magazine,a magazine for the alternative comunitity(goths punks emo's,fetishists,metal heads,people with tattoos and body mods etc).

i traveled down enfemme on the friday day time which with a cab ride,train changes,2 trips on the tube(subway) and a bus meant 4 1/2 hours of traveling.i was wearing black leggings,pink tshirt with a chiwahua print,denim miniskirt with an auburn bobwig and cute tbar heels (not the best for dragging a heavy case around,although i did here a woman remark on how well i could walk in heels)

after checking into the hostel i was staying at,i had to change into my regular clothes as i was meeting a friend who doesnt know i dress and didnt think turning up as stacy was the best way to tell him(still havent managed to approach that subject with him)

i spent the rest of friday in drab as it was past 10pm when i arrived back at my accomadation.

satyrady morning i was up bright and early as i was meeting some of the other people who would be at the club on the night.for this i got dressed into my cute japanese schoolgirl dress with kneesocks,a purple shoulder length wig and flats as i would be in heels on the night.

after traveling to where we were supposed to meet and waiting an hour i find out that the meet had been cancelled due to 4 tube lines being shut.i made my way back towards the area surrounding london bridge and went to the london bridge experience/tombs attraction(i kinda history of london with bad acting/scare attraction where people in costume jump out at you in darkened corridors)i think me in my school dress was the scariest thing in there.

after traveling back to where i was staying i chilled in my room for a few hours in my dress while reading one of the true blood novels.

about 5pm after eating i started to get ready for the evening.
    i did my makeup to perfection which took over 40 mins before i could even start to get changed.

once happy with the makeup i put my outfit on,this consisted of a black lace bodysuit with attached suspenders,fishnets,a black and white corset a mid thigh skirt,long lace armwarmers and 4in dolly heels.

i set out about 6.30 catching a bus then the tube to the pre club meet which once again had been called off without my knowlege(no web access to chech these things out at the hostel) so i preceded to the club and got inline with the few other early arrivers(doors opened at 8,i got there at 7.30)

once inside the club,i was off doing my own thing before the entertainment started when i ran into one of the other patrons of the club.it was the kinda dress code where you can come in whatever you like but jeans and a tshirt would make you look like a freak,this guy was dressed as a clown!!
    omg!!!! i am ridiculously scared of clowns,i actually backed away and moved into a darkened corner and cried for 20 minutes,i always burst instantaniously into tears when i see a clown thats how scared i get.

after my close incounter of the coco kind i went and reaplyed my makeup which wasent actually that wrecked(i have very good mascara and eyeliner)

well once the entertainment started with loads of weird and wonderful acts,bands and burlesque artists i really enjoyed my night.

the best part was loads of scantily clad gg's coming up to me saying how fantastic my costume was and how beautiful i looked some actually hugging and kissing me(no tongue as i am spoken for)

i unfortunatly dont own a camera other than the webcambuilt into my laptop so i have no pics or vids to share.

i traveled back on the sunday in drab as i really didnt have the energy to get girlified after crawing in at 4.30 am and only getting 5 hours sleep.

im definately going to have a full weekend or maybe even a week crossdressed again although i dont have the courage to do it in my own area.

hope you enjoy my tales from my amazing solo weekend away

stacy-marie aka abigail rhode(my london name,abbey road!!! get it.)
    Last edited by stacy-marie hanna; 06-07-2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: spell correction

I hate clowns too, way too creepy for this kid.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Ah, Coulrophobia, fear of clowns.

Smile

time to buy a camera. they do not cost so much anymore no need to spend thousands of dollars any more. just a couple bills. "pocket change really". just dump any coin into a large water jug each day, a couple paper bills at times. you will have more then enough when the jug is full.