Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much time does it take you to make yourself over?

8rys, going on walkabout
    If I have kept up on body shaving, which I try to, I can be ready in 45 min. Shower/face shave 15 min. Makeup and hair 25 min. 5 to actually dress. The hair consists of putting ona wig, if doing my real hair double that time. The makeup is basic daily wear. Light eyes and the typical foundation work. For an dramatic or evening look add 15 min.

So on an average day 45- 60 min total turn around. If I am going over the top it can takeup to 2 hours.
    Wow, I have never stopped to really look at that before. No wonder the wife gets angry when she has to wait for me. She has her ritual down to an art, daily makeup 10 min hair 10 min. And out.

Depends how long I've got! If I'm quick 30 mins, if I'm thourough about 1 hour 15 mins...
    Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece...

Normally it takes me about 30 mins all in. From shaving, leaving my skin a time to recover. Then make up and finally getting dressed slowly and enjoying it.

Usually 1-1/2 to 2 hours. I don't count shave and shower time, since I'd do that whether I dress up or not. I must admit, though, that I take my time because I love watching the transition in the mirror as it happens. I love to make up, and try to a perfect job every time (not always successfully). When I make up and dress, I like to go completely - the works - including fake eyelashes and nails, jewelry, perfume, shapewear, pantyhose, wig. etc. and they all take extra time, so considering all that, it's not a bad time. GETTING made up and dressed is as enjoyable as BEING there.

It depends on whether or not I'm doing my eyes or not. Many nights I have only a couple of hours to spend en femme, and I'll forgo doing my eyes because cleanup is such a pain. On those evenings, I can be ready in about 20 minutes. Same goes for returning to guy-mode.

But when I have more time, and I go the whole nine yards, it can take me up to an hour or more to get ready. If I throw in a shower and a close shave, add another half hour to that total. And cleanup can take longer as well, due to the need to take off mascara, etc.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Talking

Well today I went out and it took me 45 Min. I shaved my face 5 min , brushed my teeth , 3 min , makeup 30 , 7 mins to get dressed and out. Since I don't shave my body but epalady and that stays for about a week , it does not take too much time anymore.

NOW. If I did not have to shave anything but my legs I prob could be ready in like sayyyy 10 to 15 Mins. Now that would be cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Since i am knew wearing make up it takes me about one hour, i also have to try different clothes before i deside that i am ready.

Account is closed
    Laser hair removal has greatly reduced both the time to shave and improved the softness of my skin.

Since I don't wear foundation or blush except on special occasions, It normally takes me around 30-45 minutes to get ready each morning. If I am going somewhere special or want to look extra pretty, it takes about 2 hours.

I am going to make some man very miserable one day
    Last edited by Stephanie Anne; 06-13-2010 at 12:22 AM. Reason: still getting used to long fingernails so typing is suffering
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Viktoriya View Post
    Laser hair removal has greatly reduced both the time to shave and improved the softness of my skin.
    Yeah, what she said.
    Vicktorya is so right. I am at at stage one of laser & possibly electro, which will take about a year for me to finish it off . Money is the factor. I have nothing to lose by doing so (except the unwanted hair) in my male life, so why not??
    By doing so, my makeup routine I hope will be much less involved. In the end, my goal is to make people think I'm, a TS when i dress up, but still look great as a guy in guy mode.

I think I'm some where around... 2 minutes. Yeah, 2ish minutes is about right.
    If you're lying, or you have a secret, I'll know it.

From start to finish 1 hour. But being such a girl, it takes me all day to pick my outfit. But after the clothes are layed out, one hour will get me out the door.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Depends

To go out for a nite.
    2+ hours
    shower, shave all over
    forms, corset
    hair, face (makeup), nails
    clothes, shoes , jewlery
    at least 2 hours

I pretty much do the up keep like hair, nails, shaving legs & pits and pulcking of brows daily.

Most of my time is with make up, styling the hair and deciding on what to wear. Total of about 45mins.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

After reading this thread, is amazing the time and effort all of us put into dressing, and being as passable as we can & it pays off most of the time!

For me, if I have to shave my body, that takes alone about an hour, otherwise is around:

- Shower & close facial shave - 20 min
    - Moisturizing & Applying Make Up - 30 min
    - Earrings & Accessories - 5 min
    - Dressing - depends, choosing an outfit up to 30 min; already picked 10 min

But I'd be honest, if I was a gg, this would probably be shorter, as I'm not a huge fan of make up, I'd rather so called "natural beauty", but obviously I need make up

Thumbs up

I have been surprised on how much time WE girl need to get PRETTY. I know on TV the women take or can take hours but I thought that was just TV. Most Women I know don't take more the 10 or 15 Min. We girls need more time , But I never thought that 1hour30min would be the norm. After we get the routine down you'd think we would be almost as fast as a GG would be.

Thank you all for your time tables . I learned alot about the effort it takes most of you lovely women. Hugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

An interesting question.

When I first started, I could be "ready" in 15 minutes, but that ws simply shaving the chin and tthrowing on something.

Now that I am more serious, and actually leaving the house, it can take me 3 hours to get ready.

My biggest problem involves doing my eyes. Unfortunately, I am nearly blind without my specs, and I have to my eyes by "feel". This can result in several applications, each of which takes me nearly a half hour.

Oh, for good eyes!
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

my difference is weather or not i put on more make up than just foundation.... day to day about 30 including 25 min of shower and shave...

full party mode makeup... 2 hrs

stylin cool bout an hr...

Takes me an hour to do anything. My friend can do her's and be ready to go in like 10, i am so confused. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jamie-noun-(JAY-mee)-A mystifying enigma that's wrapped in a mystery that's secluded in a dark forest with mind-teasers and twisters, that loves anime and video games . . . with a rack . . .

~Vanity is a bitch, and I'm her willing slave.~

Quote Originally Posted by SassyC View Post
    An interesting question.

When I first started, I could be "ready" in 15 minutes, but that ws simply shaving the chin and tthrowing on something.

Now that I am more serious, and actually leaving the house, it can take me 3 hours to get ready.

My biggest problem involves doing my eyes. Unfortunately, I am nearly blind without my specs, and I have to my eyes by "feel". This can result in several applications, each of which takes me nearly a half hour.

Oh, for good eyes!

Ok well I have the same prob with my eye sight. I have thought of get contacts again but just to put my makeup on. Might work for you so you could try it.