Thread: Summer time

Summer time

Here's to warm weather! Probably some talk about this already. Is anyone going to venture out in short shorts this year? I'm sure the out and passable girls already do this. I'm still learning. I made some cut-off shorts this Sunday (short enough the whites of the pockets were just peeking out the bottom.) I wore these and sneakers with those ladies low cut socks and T shirt. I have long skinny legs which I recently shaved. The land lady gave a definite double take on my legs when I offered to cut the grass. I also went to the corner store this way. I was pretty nervous, but it was wonderful. I want some girls shorts so bad now!

So buy you girls shorts. You might like it.
    Michelle

No big deal

I've been wearing ladies short shorts in the summer for years. Turned a few heads and had one woman get all stressed out but that was her problem not mine.

Most women of the few who have commented has said "Wow, you've got beautiful legs... want to trade?"

Go for it. It's your life after all.

Kerry

I always wear girl shorts, sometimes the very short ones but only where i know there will not likely be a problem. shaved tan legs and sandles all girly mode but no make up or wig is such a thrill. no problems so far! Go for it!

I used to go to a tanning booth regularly and one day while wearing shorts a woman said to my wife and i that it was a shame that i had better legs than she did. I was elated and it made me feel really good.

Michelle