Thread: Mirror Mirror on the wall....

Mirror Mirror on the wall....

We all have seen that one girl that really stood out on their pics, the one that made us jealous with her good looks or stun us with her beauty.

So share with us...who do you think is the sexiest girl on the forum?

Reminds me of when I was at school and they were picking the sides for teams - horrible not to be wanted and last to be picked (not actually picked - there was no other option).

Perhaps I am just not competitive by nature ...

Now, where did I put my wet blanket?
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Tough call... We all have inner beauty
    I'd like to see a "girl of the month" section, where the administrators choose to best looking or hardest working girl from all the sections. There can also be a "guy of the month" for our bretheren
    Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece...

Gold Member
    I think it is me
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I didn't realize it was a contest. Besides when I "stun" someone, it isn't with my beauty.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Oh yes, choose me, choose me, waving frantically.

I can see the makings of a "good ole fashion hair pulling cat fight"

I know who I'd pick, but I ain't gonna say.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

There are some very attractive girls here. But to single one out as the most beautiful is not something I'd be interested in...even IF I could win. I'm sorry, I would not like to see it here. There are many that could win, but then it comes down to a personality contest and feelings could be hurt. How do you pick one beautiful friend over another and not hurt feelings.
    I would simply ignore and not participate.

Gold Member
    Sorry, I see a whole board full of beautiful people. Either for being themselves, being supporting, etc... Whatever brings you here.

Hugs for all the winners!

This place is full of beautiful girls. Just eats me up with jealousy!!!

SUZY

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I will vote for all of us!

If we want to have a beauty contest, let's have one. But only for those who want to enter themselves. Let's not be entering others without their permission.
    For those who don't want to enter, don't. But don't try to kill the idea for others who see some fun in it.

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    I vote for the girl who is wearing a dress....lol.

I'm sorry, but this thread seems a little "sophomore-ish"?? I mean???? Who really cares? We all have our feminine assests as well as our feminine challenges. This brings to mind Janis Ian's sone "At Seventeen". If you're not familiar with the sone, google it. Its very enlightening.

Sincerely,
    Paula

We're all beauty "Queens"!

Sounds like a fun idea. I vote for "Kelly"

Soooooo NOT a good idea. Such a contest runs counter to what this site is all about.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Platinum Member
    I am definately NOT going there. There are lots of beautiful girls here....I will resist the temptation to rank anyone with respect to their peers!!!!

MEEEEEeeeeee and I pass pretty good too.

ONLY KIDDIN. I think its very difficult to gauge someones sex appeal and how attractive you find them if you have never actually met face to face because attraction is also tied up in personality. I have seen the most drop dead gorgeous regular guys who bore the pants off me and who I could no more find them sexy or be attracted to them than fly to the moon. Looks are very superficial.
    However, I have been very attracted to guys or CDs who are pretty ordinary looking but ooze sex appeal out of every orific . Its so difficult to put your finger on why because its much deeper than how they look its just something about their very being.
    Good that we are all different isn't it.
    take care
    bev

No way

This is not a good idea.

Too many feeling could be hurt and friendships lost.

Can we enter any of the GG's we have some beautiful ladies here in both genders?
    Tina B.

Rather than just delete this so people wonder where it has gone, I'm just going to lock it. This is like a contest and it ain't happening on my watch... people have feelings and to leave some out is really not on. This is a support forum, not who's the prettiest on the board, please think before you post next time who you are unintentionally hurting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Kelly View Post
    Tough call... We all have inner beauty
    I'd like to see a "girl of the month" section, where the administrators choose to best looking or hardest working girl from all the sections. There can also be a "guy of the month" for our bretheren
    And this seriously is NEVER going to happen, it's not only a bad idea, but it would make us 'the admins' look like we are favouring others... and what if you never won, how would you feel about that?

I do not want to see this kind of post again, or you'll get seriously smacked
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 06-11-2010 at 10:18 AM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn