Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was your first experience of high heels?

Pink Pink & more Pink <3

What was your first experience of high heels?

What was your first experience of or in high heels?

Mine was when I was around 6, I remember being in a clothes shop with my mother and seeing high heel boots on display. I fantasised about being an adult and buying them and described to myself that I would say they were for my wife. A silly excuse I know, but they where quite fascinating to me. An other memory that I have was in my first year of school, a girl had a pair of shoes that I literally couldn't stop staring at. I don't know if they had a tiny heel or anything but I just remember gazing at them. The teacher probably thought I was a creep.

As I got older and entered my early teens my shoe size was around the same as my mother's so I was able to sneak into her room after school ( I was the only one in) and wear her heels. She only had black heels that where in general not that high, around 2-3 inches. However, when I was 14 my cousin was getting married and for the wedding my mother, to match her dress, bought a pair of PINK 5 inch heels with an ankle strap and a bow at the back ( sort of similar to my display pic) After the wedding I assume she forgot about them and didn't wear them again, but I did everyday after school. I just loved doing the straps up and hearing the pink heels click along the hall floor. It was a sad day when I grew out of them.

Mine was in my teens, when I tried them on for the first time ----- and promptly fell over when I tried to walk
    ColleenW

Love at first wear

I never tried heels until at the age of 30, basically because I never had access to any that fit. I bought them myself in a supermarket (two milk, one bread and a pair of pumps), nice black satin 2-3" pumps with ankle straps. I didn't try them on in the store but once inside the door to my home then on they went. The size was okay, a half size too small but still.

And I immediately fell in love with them. Their elegant shape, the lovely black velvet material, the way they fit perfectly, tightly to the feet, the cute strap, that lovely sound when I walked, the feeling of walking upright and elegantly, back straight, proud.

I am still weak for heels. If I was fully out I would probably spend a fortune on them; there are just too many beautiful shapes and colors and materials and styles. It is really hard to enter a shoe store and pass all those lovely shoes on my way to the generally boring gents' department (okay, I admit, I did find a few really nice men's shoes too in my days).

I wear heels as often as I can. It has always felt strangely natural to me to walk in 3" and maybe 4", and I get that healthy pose too, different from my slightly sunken en homme pose.

I don't recall the first time that I thought about them, but the first time I wore them, I was about 9 and home alone. By the way, in my case, home alone means 20 miles from a small town in the Mojave desert and 2 miles from the nearest neighbor. My mom had two pair of boots with three inch heels that were identical except one pair was red and one was black. I remember zipping them up, and with my heart pounding, heading out of the cabin to walk up the isolated dirt road that was the only route to our home.
    It's funny, you hear all of the stories and see all of the movies and TV shows where people struggle with walking in heels for the first time. I don't recall ever feeling like it was a struggle, or feeling awkward in them.

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    My first time trying heels was when I was a teenager. I sneaked into my moms closet when my parents went out one night and tried them on. I was hooked after that, I have loved heels ever since! I guess I was lucky because I never had a problem walking in heels....I took to them like a duck in water ever since the first time I tried a pair of my moms on for the first time.
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

my first experience was like most of you when I tried the one my mother have... I think I was something like 12-13... I was almost the same size than her!!!

The first pair that I bought is a white 3-inch-heels scandal... I wanted something nice to match a prom dress that I bought the same day... It was last year!
    And since then I bought 2 pairs of very high heel boots...

This one that I love to wear with a cheerleader uniform or other clothes

http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/Fetisch-DOMI...ht_3135wt_1137

and these ballet boots that I wear less because is simply impossible to walk with:

http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/Ballet-Overk...item439f85c24a

this ebay store has lots of boot men size and bidding are cheap... I got the ballet boots for 30 EUR = 37 USD and the white boots for 28,50 EUR = 35 USD + shipping fees !

Beginnings

I was 15 and my older sister had moved away from home and left some of her things in the closet of what had been her room. Among those things was a pair of white mary janes with about a 2 1/2 inch heels. Fortunately I am blessed with small feet. I was able to wear those shoes for about 2 years. I also got my first dress, hose, and wig out of the things she left behind. To this day my sister knows nothing about my crossdressing. The only time I was ever caught by my mother was while wearing those white mary janes I "inherited" from my sisters closet.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

i was about 11 when i had my first experiance, my mother had a nice pair of 1-1.5" heels and i wore every chance i got, then sadly one day she went through her old shoes and went to throw out the old ones, that pair was among them, well naturally i offered to take out the trash, and needless to say, they were gone in her eyes, and i stashed them in my room . i have my own how though and i love them, but they slide around when my foots in them thats the only problem, i need to buy some with ankle straps and then ill be good

My first time in heels was early teens. I would put on a pair of my moms heels and wear them at home while she was at work. Now I own several pair of 4 and 5 inch heels. I love wearing heels.

The first pair of heels I wore was a pair of my sister's "wedgie" shoes. This was in the early 1970's and I was around 14-15. I bought my first pair of black high heels (2-3 inch heel height) when I was in my early 20s. It took some trial and error (and buying several pairs) before finding my correct shoe size. Now I own several pairs of plain pumps (3 in heel), and several pair of open toe pumps and a couple pair of slingbacks!
    -Audrey

I was 25 when I bought my first pair and tried them on. It was in preparation of a fetish party I was going to. Good thing Ebay exists because my shoe size in mens is 12-13.

I was very very young.I wanted to be the girl that I unfortunately wasnt,trying to walk around my mothers room in heels that were way way too big for me My first actual experience of any length in heels was walking in NYC.I just like to throw myself into things i guess." I have no idea how to walk in these, lets go out" Whats the worst thing that could happen,somebody sees I dont know how to walk in them yet and laughs.Oh well,so what.There are a lot of firsts we make for ourselves and they are not always gonna be perfect.They may not be perfect the first few times or more to get it even halfway right.Its just the way it is.Some only wish they could be as courageous.Let them laugh.Just dont forget to laugh too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not sure when the high heels came in to play. But as far as I know, it was after I came out to my past wife (died in 1984) and my cross dressing expanded from a very hit and miss thing. I told her before we married. The first person I ever told about my dressing.

All I know, is that I loved high heels the first tim e I remember seeing them, and I have ever since. I used to wear my mother's every chance I got, but then my feet got too big, and I thiught I would never experience that wonderful feeling again. But I was wrong, because I now am the proud owner of about a dozen pair of 6 inch stiletto pumps, which I wear daily. Today I'm wearing my white patent six inch stilettos. I simply love high heels!

I wore my mothers heels. I really felt comfortable and at ease. I love wearing heels.

Well, the very first pair of actual high heels I wore were my Mother's; but there was also the occasional treats of her borrowing a pair from one of her sister's or the neighbor lady up the road. Most of the time I would only get the chance to try them on and maybe walk around the house for a few minutes.

When I was in my early teens I would stay at my Aunt's house during the summer while Mom and Dad were at work. She had an old porch that was enclosed and was full of her daughter's (three of them) old clothes and shoes, along with other junk. I would spend hours out on that porch "cleaning-up" and all the while I would be wearing some forgotten pair of my cousin's or Aunt's high heels. Looking back she had to have known but she never said anything to me about it. Oh, to be a teenager again with small feet

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    My first experience with heels was when I was around 21yrs old. I was waiting at a girl friends (just friend) house to go out to a club with some other friends (who hadn't arrived at her house yet). She was trying to decide which pair of heels to wear and had quite a few of them on the living room floor. As a joke, I put a pair of them on in front of her and pranced around the room and got a huge laugh out of her. Not only was it the first time I had worn heels, they were too small for my feet so it was very difficult to walk in them; but it was fun!
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

When I was five years old, I attended a preschool program that was held in the basement of a local church. Among the other toys, they had two "dress-up" areas for the kids to use, one for boys and one for girls, with cast-off grown-up clothing I presume was donated by the parents. This being 1962 or so, the boys were strictly prohibited from entering the girls' area, and vice-versa.

I got it into my little head that this was terribly unfair, and convinced two or three of my buddies in the class to help me stage a "raid" of the girls' clothing area. We barged in as a group and, I remember, I headed straight for the high-heeled shoes. I got a pair on and, I think, took a step or two in them before one of the teachers broke up our little "party."

The other guys, by the way, were no help at all. They ran at the first sideways look from the adults, leaving me alone in there with the shoes and dresses.

I don't remember anything about the shoes except that they were black and a little too large for me. I couldn't walk at all well in them.

This is my first clear memory of doing anything crossdressing-related on my own initiative. The teachers must have been fairly gentle with us, as the punishment, whatever it was, didn't discourage me from raiding my mother's closets and drawers for many years to come.

When I was 12, my mom took me to a department store downtown and helped me pick out my first pair of "real" heels of my very own -- they were Naturalizer navy-blue pumps with a 2-3/4" heel, size 8-1/2. I wore those around the house quite a bit until I outgrew them (which didn't take too long at that age).

- Diane

I remember trying on a couple of my mums pairs when I was young (maybe 7 or 8) but don't remember being particularly excited by it. However, by the time I was 13-14 at any opportunity I would be slipping on a pair of my sisters and tottering round the house in them.

Banned Read only
    Mine's R-rated, just a warning up front.

A couple of years I started going to a notorious motel hoping for my first gay sex encounter in over 10 years. There was an adult novelty shop out on the street in front that sold stripper shoes and amazingly even some in my size, 14. Just couldn't resist and have been hooked ever since.

My first times that I can remember was sneaking into my stepmother's closet and going thru several pairs, until I found these wonderful, thick heel patent round toe with a platform pumps (I can still picture them in my head) and used to wear them just about every chance that I could. I also wore them with one of my sisters in the house..she would take a pair too, and we would go downstairs, and just do the normal everyday things, except I was in those favorite pair of shoes! I am stil looking till this day for a pair just like what I remember..maybe sometime I will find them again....

My first experience with heels - mom's, probably about 6 or so, with the neighborhood girls. We were all wearing Mom's heels, or trying to. Mom wasn't much for stilettos so we had a fair chance of staying upright. We just clomped around in them and had fun. I always fit in better with the girls anyway.
    Last edited by AlisonRenee; 06-13-2010 at 11:08 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

LOL... My first time was aged 50... SO said "you'll never walk in those..."

Guess what? Was Soooo easy (she hates it)

Jen
    Loving life to the full.... At long last

Yep, Kimberly, count me in as well...

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I don't recall the first time that I thought about them, but the first time I wore them, I was about 9 and home alone. By the way, in my case, home alone means 20 miles from a small town in the Mojave desert and 2 miles from the nearest neighbor. My mom had two pair of boots with three inch heels that were identical except one pair was red and one was black. I remember zipping them up, and with my heart pounding, heading out of the cabin to walk up the isolated dirt road that was the only route to our home.
    It's funny, you hear all of the stories and see all of the movies and TV shows where people struggle with walking in heels for the first time. I don't recall ever feeling like it was a struggle, or feeling awkward in them.
    ...as a charter member of that group that feels they were born to wear high heels, since it seems to have come so naturally to us. And yes, many of us also worship at the altar of Tina Turner. As those good ol' Texas boys ZZTop used to put it - "She's got legs, and she really knows how to use them". Now there was a lady who was born to strut in "killer" stilettos if ever there was one !

I also didn't have any access to anything, or had the desire to get my own until a party. I found some 3" black pumps in the Sears catalogue that were my size, and went off in fancy dress.

Managed to stay in them all night, much of it on a dancefloor. I don't remember having any problems, even the next day. But then, a 3" heel in a size 11's not really all that high. I think my work boots aren't much lower than that.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.