Thread: cramping my style

cramping my style

Darn it... a few weeks back, my neighbor told me they just retired. I felt bad for two reasons first, my career life is in turmoil and my neighbor worked a slack job and got a great pension, I feel good for my neighbor, but bad because it highlights my own situation which has me a bit down. Secondly, this neighbor sits on the porch about 15 feet away from my car all day now and I can not exit the house without having to wave or talk...arugh! I tried going out once with basic foundation on and used a community center change room to do the rest and now I just feel conspicuous, but I used to be able to fully dress and cover up just enough to be safe from a distance. Obviously I'm not out so I'm looking for good ideas to change.... I have this wacky idea about using a portable change room/tent... or using my car and installing curtins on the windows.
    Chickie

I was in a similar situation you are in until one day I had to go and they had a freind who was blocking my drive. It was kind of the moment and I just went to the door and asked them to move the car. That car never blocked the drive agian.

Your nieghbor is retired, how does he veiw folks like us? After that blocking thing I just go out and wave when I see them. I did accidently bump into a neighbor or did she bumb me? Anyway I was dressed and we checked for damages, which was little to none and she commented on my appearence on how nice I looked.

I live an a corner and I go out, so far so good.

HUGS Sandra

If this guy sits out ALL THE TIME, I'll bet you don't have to wait more than three or four months. How soon does it get really cold in Ottawa? That's about how long your going to have to wait! I wager he won't be out there when Jack Frost is nipping at his Behind. In fact if retired, I imagine he will join with hundreds of thousands of his Canadian Friends and be a Winter Visitor down here in our Sunshine State.

Second Solution!!! Do you have to always park your Car in front of his nose? You can't move it to The Street, AWAY from The House and His Line of Sight? All you need do is move The Heap about a half hour BEFORE you plan to leave. OK, that takes care of Summer and Winter is pretty much a given. You can now acknowledge me as a genius....please send my Royalty Check to: "Joanie In The Sunshine State of F-L-A....USA!" I'm sure it will come right to my Door!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Do you have a garage attached to your house with inside access? A friend of mine leaves his wig off, puts a man's shirt on over "her" outfit, backs the car out of the garage and drives away and then pulls into a parking lot and sheds the shirt and dons the wig. Problem solved.
    Joni

Aspiring Member

being devious

what you could do is when you are ready to go out, call the neighbor on the phone. when you see him leave the porch, hang up and make a mad dash to your car.

i kinda know the feeling, my next-door neighbor just has to work on THAT corner of her yard when i have to go out, one day a month. most any other part of the large front yard no problem.

but i may have to move with in a year anyhow.

Sounds like it is time to buy a minivan or change you schedule to night mode.

I own houses and condos, but I never live in a house I own, unless it is secluded (mountain property). The reason is to keep my sanity. I always "modify" the houses I live in to insure my privacy. The goal is to be able to do whatever I want, whenever I want inside my home, while maintaining the appearance I am "not home" on the outside.

I have a huge sundeck on the second story. I put canvass around the entire perimeter of the sundeck (4' high), so I could sunbathe naked. I have all of the garage door windows covered so it is impossible to know if my car is in there. I have the HD thermo film covering all windows and slider doors, making it impossible to see into the house (but I can stand naked in front of the slider door and nobody can see me, lol. My front door bell is disconnected and I have a notice on the door that says..."we only answer the door for people we know." That keeps everybody guessing. I have six video surveillance cams on the outside of the house, and motion detectors at every entrance that alert me in my office when anything is at that entrance. Basically, no body can ever tell when I am home or when I am gone.

When I leave, I get into my car in the garage and exit like Batman. I am friends with all of the neighbors, but never to the point where any of them would ever "drop by".

I live alone, so I always have the option of not answering the door whenever I am "pre-occupied. (I also have intercom systems at outside doors, if I want to converse with anyone, but not in person.

Maybe your neighbor is just trying out his new lifestyle and will get bored soon, just sitting around and go into "project mode".

You just have to get creative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Sounds like it is time to buy a minivan or change you schedule to night mode.

I own houses and condos, but I never live in a house I own, unless it is secluded (mountain property). The reason is to keep my sanity. I always "modify" the houses I live in to insure my privacy. The goal is to be able to do whatever I want, whenever I want inside my home, while maintaining the appearance I am "not home" on the outside.

I have a huge sundeck on the second story. I put canvass around the entire perimeter of the sundeck (4' high), so I could sunbathe naked. I have all of the garage door windows covered so it is impossible to know if my car is in there. I have the HD thermo film covering all windows and slider doors, making it impossible to see into the house (but I can stand naked in front of the slider door and nobody can see me, lol. My front door bell is disconnected and I have a notice on the door that says..."we only answer the door for people we know." That keeps everybody guessing. I have six video surveillance cams on the outside of the house, and motion detectors at every entrance that alert me in my office when anything is at that entrance. Basically, no body can ever tell when I am home or when I am gone.

When I leave, I get into my car in the garage and exit like Batman. I am friends with all of the neighbors, but never to the point where any of them would ever "drop by".

I live alone, so I always have the option of not answering the door whenever I am "pre-occupied. (I also have intercom systems at outside doors, if I want to converse with anyone, but not in person.

Maybe your neighbor is just trying out his new lifestyle and will get bored soon, just sitting around and go into "project mode".

You just have to get creative.
    That could seem really sketchy to an outsider. What if your neighbors start suspecting that you are running some sort of drug operation and the SWAT team shows up at your house looking for a meth lab? Well I guess they technically can't do it without a warrant or evidence of some kind but these days you never know..
    Last edited by CatAttack; 06-16-2010 at 03:56 AM.

Well,your neighbour earned their keep,its irrelevant how they earned it,so now you must be grateful and commend them on a job well done. Any time in this life someone gets out from under the gun,it's a good thing.My Brother just recently retired,I must admit,I was envious of him,for a good two weeks....then it dawned on me how he'd only missed 2 days in 30 years,I thought what dedication, and who am I to be jealous ,he worked hard for that!

There are so many idea's for the dressing outside,i can't even approach them all.Someone recently visited me and changed up at an interstate rest stop,did her makeup with a 4 by 4 mirrror in a stall .when she arrived she looked stunning.My only question for her was' did you go into the mens and come out as a woman,or did you go into the woman's as a man and come out a woman......she wouldn't tell me,anyhow it really makes the car thing seem like a piece of cake doesn't it. it's your car,your cake,no cop can take that.

I just moved a few months ago, and I got to have a casual relationship with my new neighbors. Then I slowly broke them into my appearance. I would mow the yard in shorts, then it was short shorts. I then put on a tank top or crop top. I just slowly increased my girly appearance. One day before I had fully dressed a neighbor woman came over for some help. I was inside and fully dressed, I tried to talk to her from around the door. She said, please come around as I know how you dress and it is fine. When I did she told me I was looking great and would I please come over and help her move some things. It was a great feeling to be accepted by a neighbor woman. I now mow her yard while her disabled husband sits on the porch.

Aspiring Member
    this made me laugh so hard, because it might actually work!!

what you could do is when you are ready to go out, call the neighbor on the phone. when you see him leave the porch, hang up and make a mad dash to your car.
    I had a thought, maybe the neighbor sits there cuz hes seen you go to the car enfemme before? And maybe hes waiting for the show...if he is, then i say give him one. LOL

No not really, i was just kidding. As i have a hard time stepping out the door in girls clothes myself.

But if your braver than me, you could just do what you want and if he approaches or talks to you on your way out, then just be yourself, answer questions and drive off giggling.

Who knows if his eyes are bad maybe he will think its your GF

-Donni-

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Neighbor

My neighbor knows of "Joan" I have been invited to thier house when the Lady's club comes over.
    They have come over to borrow something or ask for help (repairs) and I was dressed no problem...
    Since my Hair is Always long and leg's smooth, I don't try to hide it. if some one who doesn't know comes over I put on boy shorts.
    Here in Havasu Az I only get to wear long pants 3 monthe of the year.
    JoanAz

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by busker View Post
    Hilarious and not a bad idea

Gyod the problem is with people who sit out on the porch is they tend to be the redneck type. I mean you don't see decent people sitting there on the porch all day, it just doesn't happen.
    I mean you COULD just come out, what is he gonna do? Plus, if your career is shot anyways, no need to worry about that.

I know how nosy-ass porch-riding neighbors are though, low class idiots. My next door neighbor is the same, but is not out there ALL the time, just when he feels like showing off his beer gut.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.