Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I a Bad Crossdresser?

Gold Member

Am I a Bad Crossdresser?

I sometimes wonder if I am a bad crossdresser. Some reasons:

1. I have taken maybe 50 total pictures of myself. Those aren't just the keepers; those are all of them.
    2. I can't tell you the age I tried on my first bra/dress/heels/girdle. Most was around 13-15. I can't tell you exactly. And I don't remember what they looked like either.
    3. I certainly can't tell you if my mother dressed me as a baby or a toddler. I don't remember things from those ages. Shoot, I think I had a hamburger for dinner last night, but I am not positive.
    4. I am not left-handed; have a particular finger longer than another; or am the oldest boy in the family.
    5. I am never able to pick out another crossdresser in public. Okay, maybe if they aren't trying to present as female.
    6. I can't name five styles of shoes, dresses, blouses or skirts. I can look at them and know I like them.

Anyone else feel they have a bad area that it seems like everyone else is good at?

go to your room and you wont get dinner!~
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

Yup. I believe some sort of penance is in order. I suggest shopping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh NO! Now, you have me WORRIED! I used to worry if I could "pass", now I have to worry if I could even pass as a crossdresser? What if I'm not even a "Bad crossdresser"? Oh NO!
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Hmm... I must be worse.

1: I've only two pictures of myself...
    2: Eh, I pretty much remember exactly when what happened.
    3: Psh, no one can remember that age, don't worry about it.
    4: I'm not left handed or have a longer finger... But I'm the only boy, so that makes me the oldest.
    5: Yeah, I'm the same. Clearly, every one else has far more experience in blending in than us.
    6: I'm the exact same.

Really, to me being a good or bad crossdresser would only matter if going out in public, and actually trying to blend in. Also if the SO is willing to tolerate ya in public. But other than those two... I mean, if ya enjoy doing it, who cares, ya know?
    If you're lying, or you have a secret, I'll know it.

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    Yes, you are soooo bad. you have broken all the rules....we are gonna have to take your membership card away now, and you will no longer be allowed in the club house....lol. Seriously though, now I feel obsesed or something because I can remember just about every detail....not to mention I have taken way over 100 pics of myself....probably closer to 200 pics.
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

Account is closed
    Seriously? That left handed, ring finger longer than index, and either only child or oldest sibling stuff is real?

Don't tell anyone or I will perpetuate the stereotype ( I am 3 for 3) and a bad crossdresser. I am totally frumpy in male clothing.

No you are not a bad crossdresser. A bad one for example is that buffalo bill from silence of the lambs.

You may be absent minded however.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

Hi Sue & GBNatrii
    I'm 73 and have all the the ???? what were we talking about ????
    1 I have no pics I can find; thats why no avatar.
    2 I haven't gone out 'cause I'd get lost.
    3 My Tsi shiu howls and trys to get out when I am trying to do my makeup 'cause she
    was scaired s**tless by a clown 15 years ago.
    4 I can't keep track of where the forums I want are so I can't make use of all the
    wonderful help and encouragement from all the beautiful femes.
    5 None of this is going to stop me from making every effort with all of your help to be
    gorgeous or at least pretty.
    6 My biggest problem is I forget to keep my legs togather (no metaphor intended)

If you cross dress than it can't be bad. Not having all of the traits now that could be bad depending on the company you are with. However if you are by yourself like most of us it doesn't matter. Just enjoy yourself.
    I am Nobody-- Nobody is perfect so therefore I am perfect

There is always room for more friends in my heart

Jill

pictures of myself -- well i am working on it

been away for a while and will be away for work again soon and i would just like to say I hope that we are all the best we can be -- life is just too crazy to be beating oursleves up ( at least I do my best not too)
    and i am not preaching i just always hope to be in a world where life is good and it usually is pretty good!! imho

Quote Originally Posted by RocketGal View Post
    Hi Sue & GBNatrii
    I'm 73 and have all the the ???? what were we talking about ????
    1 I have no pics I can find; thats why no avatar.
    2 I haven't gone out 'cause I'd get lost.
    3 My Tsi shiu howls and trys to get out when I am trying to do my makeup 'cause she
    was scaired s**tless by a clown 15 years ago.
    4 I can't keep track of where the forums I want are so I can't make use of all the
    wonderful help and encouragement from all the beautiful femes.
    5 None of this is going to stop me from making every effort with all of your help to be
    gorgeous or at least pretty.
    6 My biggest problem is I forget to keep my legs togather (no metaphor intended)
    Are you... Trying to one-up me?

'Cause........... Please, go ahead. That way I don't look as bad.
    If you're lying, or you have a secret, I'll know it.

Aah what was the topic??? Ooh yeah about my being bad. Well let's see, no pic's, not wearing makeup as I post this, not out to anyone other than the wife, haven't got near as nice a things as I'd like, Have never been out and about without being caught and made to feel shame. Hmm i do have more clothes than i'll ever wear or wear out.

Yup, me bad!!!!!!

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

"Fluff" and "Filler" is what we often do around here. Trust me, The Question of your Left-Handedness, The length of your Fingers, whether or not your the oldest/middle/ or youngest child...ALL of this will come up again!

Ah, but in between all of that stuff....we often make some headway about real issues, real problems, and real understanding. You just have to wait around for The Cream to Rise to The Top.

BTW, you forgot to tell us what color panties your wearing....we all are SO wanting to know! That has to be about The Dumbest Thread, and it seems to go on forever!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Sue, the IMPORTANT thing to remember is:

Being a "BAD" CD is a GOOD THING!

That's MY excuse anyway!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    I sometimes wonder if I am a bad crossdresser. Some reasons:

1. I have taken maybe 50 total pictures of myself. Those aren't just the keepers; those are all of them.
    2. I can't tell you the age I tried on my first bra/dress/heels/girdle. Most was around 13-15. I can't tell you exactly. And I don't remember what they looked like either.
    3. I certainly can't tell you if my mother dressed me as a baby or a toddler. I don't remember things from those ages. Shoot, I think I had a hamburger for dinner last night, but I am not positive.
    4. I am not left-handed; have a particular finger longer than another; or am the oldest boy in the family.
    5. I am never able to pick out another crossdresser in public. Okay, maybe if they aren't trying to present as female.
    6. I can't name five styles of shoes, dresses, blouses or skirts. I can look at them and know I like them.

Anyone else feel they have a bad area that it seems like everyone else is good at?
    ...I'd say the jury is still out on that one . A better question might actually be "How is the pink fog working out for you?"

Hey Sue not to worry if all this makes you a bad dresser then i am one I have never really taken notice of style or cut or what things are called all I worry about is does it look good on me.

Now now Sue,

Of course you are not a "bad" Crossdresser. You are a "good" person, and a "good" crossdresser, who just happens to do bad things... Everbody has a valuable contribution to make to society, even the malfeasants. They can always be used as the example of what NOT to do. hhehehehhe

And you thought I did not take notes in those verbal parenting strategy classes....hehehehe.

Why with my ideas...and your hard work, there is not anything we cannot fix.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yep, i am bad at keeping secrets and telling lies ( just joking) or am i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Bad crossdresser?......Yup, half the time I can't even be bothered to "dress" even though I have a completely supportive and accepting SO

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post

BTW, you forgot to tell us what color panties your wearing....we all are SO wanting to know! That has to be about The Dumbest Thread, and it seems to go on forever!
    The answer
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...&postcount=534

And it ain't over yet, there will be a part 3
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 06-14-2010 at 06:01 AM.

I'm not really bad, just drawn that way.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

the real question is "Are you having a good time? "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

If your bad then count me in the club. I'm bad!
    Michelle

Hi Sue. At 82 and still deep in the closet I am as bad a CD as you can be but I take what I can get and am grateful.

Vieja

Oh, it's a test...

That's about 30 more that I have...

Hmmm, EXACTLY? No, but it was in highschool.

My Mom didn't, I'm sure my Dad would have shot her if she did!

Left handed: no. Finger thing: no. But I am the first born (only one out of three!)

There ARN'T any out in public in North Dakota! I have seen a few at the Ren Fest in the Twin Cities though, and I DID spot them.

Hmmmm. Let's see... Shoes: Mary Janes, pumps, mules; Dresses: A-line, Imperial, shirt-dress; Top or blouse: tunic, T-shirt; Skirt: hobble, peasant, wrap-around... Okay, was it five total or five of each? I'm sure most of you girls can do better!
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Yep, I'm a bad crossdresser. They might not even renew my card! Since my SO had to move back to Michigan to take guardianship of 3 granddaughters and I now live alone, my desire to dress completely has kind of ebbed. Funny thing with me is that when I am around the woman I love, i want to dress more often. It's like her female hormones must fill the air and I breath it in and want to be more fem more often. I've realized this about myself my whole life it seems. When I have lived alone and could dress as much as I wanted without having to care what my SO thinks (all past and present relationships) or feels, is when I dress less. I know many of you married CD's would love to have all this alone time to dress. But for me, it's the closeness of the woman I love that makes me want to dress more.
    So I must be bad. I confess, i even come on this site and read and post while in drab mode! How bad is that? I often will wear something feminine, but not dress completely.
    It's like to be completely dressed something is missing...and that would be my sweetheart.