Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I a Bad Crossdresser?

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sallee View Post
    the real question is "Are you having a good time? "
    Sue, Sallee hit the nail squarely on the head. Handedness and all of the "fluff" doesn't really matter. What matters is, are you happy? Every time I've seen you - whether in person or not - you were happy. Even with all the "fun" stuff going on in your life, you manage to be happy and normal and well-adjusted. That is the most important accomplishment. The number of pictures while dressed? Immaterial. The age you started? Whoopee. So, if this makes you a bad crossdresser, so be it. You are a great person, which is much more important.

Kathi

Smile

sounds like you want to be stereo typed?

i do not fit much of any mold.
    as for photos. there must only be 200 300 photos of my self...for my whole life, (boy mode, very little in girl mode)and i am 50.
    i guess i was about 10 or 14 when i first dressed..i do not remember.
    i might have had some hand me downs from my sister...no way for me to know.
    rightiy, have longer finger, the oldest boy (also grandson) in the family.
    i try to not look for a sister.
    i can name a lot of shoes. i get looks from some guy friend about this.

what does this mean?? it means i am just....ME.

i say just be who and what you want and need to be, and enjoy life as you can.

life is short, watch all the sunrises you can.

From that description,we are all really bad. Take a time out! ( I hear shopping is a
    good thing for depression!)
    Pink is more than a color: its an attitude!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Outrage!!!! ;-(

Sue,
    I am totally shocked. You never shared any of these failings with us before and now we have to find a way to take care of this. I'll bet you don't have a maid's dress or 5" heels either, so we won't be able to get you clean the meeting room next month. I won't share any of this with the younger members of the group and maybe we can invent some kind of explaination on why you turned out to be such a wonderful person anyway.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

There are no bad crossdressers, just crossdressers who have not had the proper education. Now for only 19.99 (plus shipping ad handling, no COD's or returns) We can teach you in just 32 easy lessons how to be a snooty princess like myself with ll sorts of photos and the ability to be right every time. This course will allow you to be able to shop until your legs hurt, put on make-up in less than 5 minutes, know the difference between heels and wedges and be able to find that once in a life time pair of 13 1/2 Louboutin stiletto silver heels only worn once, available for 3.50 at you local Goodwill store. Yes just send your charge card to "Nigerian escrow account"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue
    Anyone else feel they have a bad area that it seems like everyone else is good at?
    [SIZE="2"]I don’t see it as a competition, but I know there are all types out there – I don’t look up to anyone, nor do I look down on anyone. You are YOU, Sue, so that’s a good thing! Based on your ideas:

1. Pictures of me? I have a small number that I’m very careful about…
    2. I came to crossdressing later than others, once I had a chance to do so…
    3. My memory of those early years is good – no opportunity to do anything, I’m afraid…
    4. I’m ambidextrous. I’m also the only boy in the family, and the youngest of three…
    5. I notice anyone out of the norm, or anyone different, in fact I seek them out…
    6. I’m not good with styles, but I know enough to hold my own in a conversation…

Bad is good and good is bad, since there are no rules. Crossdressing = happiness…[/SIZE]

Well if taking few pictures of oneself is bad, most of mine are let's say erotic.
    I started late in life.
    I cannot remember much about my child hood before about age 5-7
    I am a righty and have a longer finger on both hands, long toes too LOL
    if we are talking imidiate family, i am the only boy. But I do have a step brother who is older. but didn't know about him till I was in my 20s
    I may or may not beable to pick out another CD, too small a town.
    Style, what is that? I do my own thing, Why be normal

I guess I am so bad I am going to hell, I have been there it is a nice town. LOL

Kymmie

Hell, Michigan that is.
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

The New Improved Version Virgin_CD's Avatar

The more beers I have the better I get at makeup!?

Sue sometimes BAD is GOOD! If I botch my makeup, I do it heavy and sometimes... that works out (esp after a few beers, it's hard to stay inside the lines). Besides practice is half the fun. Make a partywith local sistes and they are very happy to help you out. Just be careful, after to many beers you COULD put an eye out! Do't run with the eyeliner pencil.
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-15-2010 at 12:16 PM. Reason: The picture has nothing to do with the thread or post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"All things in moderation"[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    go to your room and you wont get dinner!~
    Yes Ma'am.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernadina View Post
    Yup. I believe some sort of penance is in order. I suggest shopping.
    Sounds much better than my room!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonianne View Post
    Oh NO! Now, you have me WORRIED! I used to worry if I could "pass", now I have to worry if I could even pass as a crossdresser? What if I'm not even a "Bad crossdresser"? Oh NO!
    Oh Jonianne... You are so good, you are a princess!

Quote Originally Posted by Dressing Jill View Post
    However if you are by yourself like most of us it doesn't matter. Just enjoy yourself.
    I have to admit, I am quite blessed with supporting family members.

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    BTW, you forgot to tell us what color panties your wearing....we all are SO wanting to know! That has to be about The Dumbest Thread, and it seems to go on forever!
    Hang on a sec...... uh-oh, its pink. I blew it.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Being a "BAD" CD is a GOOD THING! That's MY excuse anyway!
    That it is Doc. . . that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    ...I'd say the jury is still out on that one . A better question might actually be "How is the pink fog working out for you?"
    I have mastered the pink fog! Now excuse me as there is a gentleman here to buy my car so I can pay my Kohl's account up.

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Why with my ideas...and your hard work, there is not anything we cannot fix.
    With only one mountain range between us, we have to make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Sallee View Post
    the real question is "Are you having a good time? "
    I always do Sallee. Life is to short and there is enough unhappiness we can't control. So everybody smile!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Every time I've seen you - whether in person or not - you were happy. Even with all the "fun" stuff going on in your life, you manage to be happy and normal and well-adjusted. That is the most important accomplishment.
    Its all about loving your family and having great friends. My family is wonderful, so loving them is easy. And there are 7856 fine friends right here also.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    I'll bet you don't have a maid's dress or 5" heels either, so we won't be able to get you clean the meeting room next month.
    I missed those! Numbers 7 & 8 on my list now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Yes just send your charge card to "Nigerian escrow account"
    No problem, I already have them on auto-pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE=2]Bad is good and good is bad, since there are no rules. Crossdressing = happiness…[/SIZE]
    Amen Frédérique.

Your not bad

Your not bad, your just in the learning curve. Thats whats so fun about crossdressing you learn something new everytime you dress. It keeps cding interesting. Don't beat yourself up darling.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I guess I must be bad, I was home alone all day today and I didn't even think of crossdressing