Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is your male half in love with your female half?

Is your male half in love with your female half?

I can't say that i'm in love with my female alter ego but I do love looking at myself while dressed. I can't explain why just love looking at myself when dressed.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

heck no. he is not pretty enough and we just would not get along
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

No, can't say that my male half is in love with my female half. I'm only in love with my partner. I like myself... both halves. The two halves that make me whole.

Sometimes I wish they could split off. It would be interesting to see who would win in a katana battle(wooden blades of course). I don't love one or the other, just tolerate as sometimes it's more of a running competition Bren.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

my girl side is outta my guy sides league. he may like her but i dont think she would give him the time of day....lol.
    <3 Jenny

Oh sure!

How could I resist a vain, insecure, high maitenance primadonna like Tanya.

She spends all the money and takes all the free time shopping and getting us both in trouble! I do enjoy admiring her outfits and legs though!
    Charlie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Maybe if I was 18!

LOVE has nothing to do with it!

At my age, I SHOULD be able to tell the difference between LOVE and LUST!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by lilmissjenny View Post
    my girl side is outta my guy sides league. he may like her but i dont think she would give him the time of day....lol.
    LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking, I feel the same.

I guess I always dress to resemble the look of what I think is an attractive girl.. unfortunately I don't think the girl that comes out of that is in my guy-side's league

My halfs are tight like Krishna and Radha, like childhood playmates knowing each other since the sandbox, then long separated, and finally reunited in adulthood to be the King and Queen of my identity, (keeping all the other minions of my identity happy and in line, and occasionally hunting in the dark forbidden forest together for exotic archetypal beasties to tame.)

They can't always quite touch each other due to ancient paradoxical fish magic, but they communicate, affect each other, and exist for each other and for the betterment of the kingdom that is my subjective universe.

Yes, love.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

What has liking what you see to do with love?

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    My male and female sides passionately love and hate,each other in kind of a dysfunctional sibling love/hate relationship.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I totally agree, i stare at my self in the mirror while en-femme. It's hard to put up with her ego , but she's pretty <3 It's such a conceited feeling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jamie-noun-(JAY-mee)-A mystifying enigma that's wrapped in a mystery that's secluded in a dark forest with mind-teasers and twisters, that loves anime and video games . . . with a rack . . .

~Vanity is a bitch, and I'm her willing slave.~

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I may be in the minority, I feel very much a whole person. What I had to intergrate was my inner world and my outer world.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I dunno, I think my male half would be really intimidated by her

I do catch myself looking at pictures of her a lot... but thats usually in male mode and I'm wishing I was her

My female self completes my male self. My male self loves looking at my female self....giggles

Of course I am. They both know each other, have similar but not identical personalities, are beautiful in each other's minds, compliment each other, they love themselves too. What more could they ask for?!

I just started dressing but when dressed I feel like a total narcissist and can't stop looking in the mirror. Now I understand why girls are always checking themselves out.

The mirror is my friend. Just love our full-length mirrored closet doors that can be adjusted for three way views.

I love myself as a man, but I wouldn't argue with being born into my other side. My man really loves me as a man, but does not argue when I'm dressed up and start to cause trouble

Its funny, there is an add for Stoli Vodka going around right now. It features Hue Hefner having a conversation with himself. At the end of the ad, the voice over says, "would you have a drink with yourself?" Hell yeah I would! I don't care if it sounds vain, but to me one aspect of getting in touch with your feminine side is about accepting your true feelings. If you are doing that, I'm sure that the other side of you is very sexy to yourself and others.

Gold Member
    The male side makes Erin "give it up" and does nasty things to her. Just because he sees her prancing around in short shorts and nylons does not give him the right to have his way, but he does.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Now that my femme side officially has had a proper name, Alex and Lexi are both halves of the same person and love each other very much. He's like a brother I've never had and a sister I've never had. I guess that's being a Gemini for you

Yes!

I am very much in love with myself. I wish I could be with myself dressed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Folded_Himself

Has anyone else here read David Gerrold's "The Man Who Folded Himself"? The author is the same guy who wrote the famous Star Trek episode called "The Trouble with Tribbles". In it, he travels through time and is able to "be with" himself, both as a man and as a woman.

I have learned new things and enjoyed expanded horizons from past relationships, no question, but the person I enjoy most is myself, dressed and standard.

Yes, my male half is in love with my female half.

Aspiring Member

Agree with Charlie

Its a strange weather day here which allows me the opportunity to go real femine, i.e. skirt. boots, earrings etc, Love those days as it allows me the freedom to assume an admirable attitude.

Aspiring Member
    I can't say that I'm in love with my female self, but I do like the female appearance in the mirror most of the time when I dress.