Thread: guide books

guide books

does any of u girls know the title of a cd guide or even if there is such a thing

Hi Reina, I don't know about what book you are looking for but this is a good place to ask questions. You have before you a vast group of knowlage so ask away. Right Girls?

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I know several people have written books on how to pass. I have never read any of them so I really can't give a recomendation. I would just search google and see what you find.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I think this forum is about the best you can get
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

[SIZE="3"] Well there Miss veras books. there is also the lazy cossdresser. there are others.[/SIZE]

There are lots of guides if you google, but it's kind of silly how expensive they are.
    They also kind of promise too much in my opinion.
    Looking pretty is the same as anything else; it takes practice!
    I know everyone already said this, but I have to emphasize: don't be afraid to ask questions!

this forum, or go buy a copy of cosmo......

There are many books about this and that about cosmetics, crossdressing, this and that.

But why waste the money on such when any and all the information that you need is right here?

There are plenty of instructional videos on YouTube

But on here is probably the best place for guidance

Smile guide books

I am with Kelly on this one, this has got to be the best source of professional advice on the planet, I love it here and look forward to being here a long time. No book will tell you what we can tell you right here on this forum. have a fem day. P.S. Kelly you are beautiful !!!

Michelle

read the Emancipated Crossdresser by lacey Liegh it is on Amazon----it will save you years of wasted time

"The Way Out Tranny Guide"

http://www.amazon.com/WayOut-Tranny-.../dp/0952688093

It's mostly British, but I guess it's been around for awhile. I agree with those who say this forum is "the place".

Consider this the living CD guide Book. It has many chapters and a lot of different view points
    Michelle

A while back I got an ebook on CDing. It had links to other websites for additional resources and was very wordy and had a ton of photos of stock images about being transgender, etc. but not enough illustrations to show a point. I think the most I got out of it was how to create credible cleavage, which you can get tutorials for FOR FREE on Youtube. The book cost me about $50...

After that, I signed up for this forum and learned a heck of a lot more by being here, contributing, and asking questions, then putting it into practice, than reading a book. Don't believe me? Here's proof

JoAnn Roberts and Kalina Isato wrote some books that may be helpful. "The Art and Illusion of Crossdressing" and "How to Look Like a Girl" respectively.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    I have seen a few guide books & videos online that you can buy. Just do a search on the internet for them and they should pop up. Also, there is a cool web page that gives tons of tips from changing your voice to doing makeup to walking femme style....etc. I recently discovered it and so far have found it to be very informative. here is the link:

http://www.tgtoday.com/index.html
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

I've only ever read The Lazy Crossdresser

I liked it a lot and I kinda base my dressing philosophy around it

I say ask your questions and get your advice here, but if you want a book (usually over-priced), you can go on-line to find all the ones people have already mentioned.
    warmly, Linnea

I have read Miss Vera's books, they are over priced, seem mostly to be ads for her school, and tend a bit toward the sexual end as well. That's OK, just not what I am looking for. I got lots more useful info here, just going through the archives. BTW, based on what I have seen of it, I also can't recommend the E-book that is heavily advertised either, some of the info they give is downright wrong, and some, like the herb stuff, can be dangerous...Stephanie

This one has some good info in it.

http://www.amazon.com/Husband-Wears-...8795055&sr=8-1