Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What is your biggest Cross-Dressing Fantasy?

Red face

my fantasy is going back in time and being able to start all over again only this time I leave in the open as a crossdresser.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgin_CD View Post
    Wow, Maybe I don't really fit in here, if I told you my top 3 fantasies they'd each be deleted in a heartbeat. I hope I don't alienate or offend anyone, SO I'll just give you a hint... the short version: me and my wife dressed in lingerie and being groped, submitting to any and all whims, for cash money. I'm sorry I am just a cheap 2 bit...<Bleeep>. So maybe I misunderstood the question but I don't really have fantasies except in the sexual sense..?&&^?$@%?(*??"><?)"^#?$@%?????
    well those kind of fantasies have a strange way of becoming reality--lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

My biggest fantasy would be a combination of CDing and another think I enjoy ('wetlook' clothing) I have done this in private but to do it in public like in the rain in the street, or in a country park lake or stream ideally with other CDers with more dressing up than I currently do (forms, bra, shaven legs etc)

To have replaced actress Sally Cairns (Moe's blonde dancing partner) the day she filmed THIS Scene....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Walk through busy downtown streets wearing sexiest stylish couture in 5" Jimmy Choo strappys, adored with silver and glits. My jet black waist long hair gently flowing in the draft of air between glass and steel reflecting angelic figure of most sensuous curvature. Fluid movement from step to step exhilarating body motion as though floating effortlessly through space stirring testosterone driven clean shaven suits to boiling point unable to glimpse away with fear of never seeing me again. Cute smile upon my flawless cute face of unsurpassed proportion, where dreams are weaved in an instant hoping for eternity. Hips swaying to the beat of sexual, primeval, instinct overwhelming every muscle into dance of desire. Street workers unable to put their lips together for an iconic whistle but reduced to drool and silence awaiting with dirty desire revealing movement of my short skirt. Attractive women turning their heads to gaze onto my perfect body, silky skin, gleaming locks with rays of hovering sun gently reflecting in their eyes.
    Last edited by Inna; 06-24-2010 at 11:10 PM.

sooo.... hot

Since I don't expect anytime soon to look female from the outside, my fantasy at this point in time would be to extend our activities from behind the bedroom in panties and a nightie, to a trip to the mall, stopping at every womens store around, touching, feeling, and choosing pantyhose, silky panties and bra, nice long sexy nightgown and dress. Then, coming home to an empty house, and bring me to the bedroom, to model the clothes that we purchased. Have her do my nails for the first time, and some makeup for the first time, and then to spend the weekend dressed as a female, obeying all demands my by my wife, with the intention of meeting all her needs for that timeframe.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    My fantasy is happening on wednesday. I've been out mainstream. Now i'm trying on wedding gowns and buying a wedding gown at a bridal boutique. It will be heaven.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Just Being Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadyterri View Post
    Going out in public, completing passing and being fully accepted and supported.
    I so agree with this one..........soon maybe

Kimberly
    BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!
    Or possibly like the Opera date sceen from "Pretty Woman"....although I'm not that fond of opera....but dressed up for a beautiful night of symphony, a late elegant dinner, limosines.....oh, yes...the jet flight to another city for it all would be nice. BTW... don't forget the BLING!!!

Paula
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-25-2010 at 11:41 AM. Reason: No need to quote whole post including video

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgin_CD View Post
    Wow, Maybe I don't really fit in here, if I told you my top 3 fantasies they'd each be deleted in a heartbeat. I hope I don't alienate or offend anyone, SO I'll just give you a hint... the short version: me and my wife dressed in lingerie and being groped, submitting to any and all whims, for cash money. I'm sorry I am just a cheap 2 bit...<Bleeep>. So maybe I misunderstood the question but I don't really have fantasies except in the sexual sense..?&&^?$@%?(*??"><?)"^#?$@%?????
    this sounded elaborate, unfortunately you left out a lot of the details

Just having real breasts and cleavage in a pretty bra.

My fantasy??? To walk in the sunlight wearing my short green skirt and heels and to be whistled at by a van/truck/bus load of horny boys!! Lol....fat chance but a gal can dream!!

Karen.

my fantasy - to visit Crossdressers.com and discover I am not the only one-- thank you all for making my fantasy a reality!!!
    luv J

I'd love to be a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding, and be able to wear a cute pastel dress and strappy shoes, and get my hair, makeup and nails done with all the other girls.

Fantasy

Just revisited this thread and looked at Kimberley's reply. When that music started the goose pimples rose on my arms, and then when the singer on the balcony came in,,,, well it's a good thing I was home alone cos the tears just streamed down my face. Beautiful, great fantasy Kimberley, can I join your choir please.

Vicki
    Going to a salon and getting my hair coloured and styled in a layered bob. I don't know why, but I just find bobs such a feminine hairstyle.

if only!

i would either be this glamorous or be marilyn monroe in this scene or to have her body or that dress and be that adored...i could keep going and going!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mine is to be dressed as a woman and then get love made to me dressed as such.
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-27-2010 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Removing quoted post because it was deleted

Being a Cute Chubby Girl

If I dressed fully, I would be a BBW. I wear a 3X top and size 20 pants. One of my favorite places to shop is Torrid. I have always been made to feel comfortable there. There is an SA at the store that I have been to the most that is a really cute plump girl in her 20s.

I see her in two ways, 1) I think she's cute and would love for her to go out on a date with me and my wife (different story ) and 2) I wish I could look just like her all plump and dressed so pretty. Maybe I could be a Torrid model

Cheers!

Mandy

My Fantasy- To dress in a ladies business attire, white button up shirt, black pencil skirt, black hose, 4" black high heels, sexy glasses, and ladies briefcase, and walk from my car to my office passing evryone and saying "Good Morning".

Then during my lunch hour, after eating cruising the mall and going to JC Penney and picking thru the intimates section then back to work.

Huggs,

Kelli Ann

To wake up one morning with nice hips,round butt, cute feet and long shapely legs and full firm breasts. To get a call from the girls saying we are going out clubbing down in AC and deciding what hot dress and heels to wear and spending the day @ the salon getting ready and blending in, turning heads as I strut by.. Mur Mur in Borgata or the Pool @ Harrahs
    Last edited by DeniseNJ; 06-27-2010 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattie O View Post
    Having a beauty salon appointment ;ie wax/manicure/pedicure and then off to a transformation appointment to choose some outfits and styles that suit best and go for a wig selection.Then have afternoon tea and get ready for going out to dinner/dance in my best evening gown.
    I'll second that but substitute a crazy crazy short mini-dress and sky high strappy heels !!

being a super model.

To have a friend thats a girl to get your to CD when shes not awear that you already do it. Or maybe be a bondage maid or something like that. As long as the cloths are cute, and I look great doing it.