Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your biggest Cross-Dressing Fantasy?

be a bride.
    Amanda

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    be a bride.
    Almost; I want a full length formal with short sleeve's and a high neck
    line to hide all my chest hair, Satin type material, but in black or deep
    navy, with a tight skirt. I guess I would have to have something like custom made. But like the thread said, a dream.
    Rader

To go out en femme, and pass

it's pretty simple, really...going out en femme with a couple of gg girlfriends. Lunch maybe some shopping. Just being one of the gals.

To attend prom (mid-80's) again, but this time, have a great time and be totally accepted as a young woman. Along with this, the opportunity to shop for the dress.

New Girl On The Block NikkiBeth's Avatar
    [SIZE="2"]Being able to pass completely, and taking a long girls only weekend to New York or Chicago to go shopping,
    theatre, and just being one of the girls.[/SIZE]

To go out with my wife either to a movie or just shopping after she has spent time helping me get dressed up. I guess that would be my biggest fantasy/wish.

To be done up in such a way that I looked not only pretty, but gorgeous! I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but the "cute" look is easy for me to achieve so this is a dream for me. I guess you can say I'm upping the ante

Being a Victoria's Secret Angel supermodel and walking the cat walk at their world famous fashion show!

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

biggest fantasy? Transition and SRS, neither of which is likely at this point. And I'd love to shed the man hands and have nice shapely, dainty hands. Hips. Et cetera. I did get pretty good legs from the factory, though.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

My fantasy would be a world similar to Ghost in the Shell in which I could insert my consciousness into a perfect cybernetic female body and do the whole secret agent bit.

"That is not really likely, you ditz!"
    "Shut-up you!"

Okay, I guess for a realistic fantasy (yes, I know, contradiction and all that) I would have to say I would like to be fully accepted and respected while in public. Oh, and have access to an American Express Black Card that I did not have to payback

Angels come and take me smoothbikini's Avatar
    to be a dallas cowboy cheerleader

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    To be the MOM in the classic song HARPER VALLEY PTA and wear my mini skirt into the room and tell them all that.."This is just a little Peyton Place and your a bunch of Harper Valley hipocrites" And then go to Kelly's bar in my mini skirt, heels and hose and take it from there. sorry about my spelling
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Quote Originally Posted by ohitsjustalex View Post
    To be done up in such a way that I looked not only pretty, but gorgeous! I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but the "cute" look is easy for me to achieve so this is a dream for me. I guess you can say I'm upping the ante
    LOL Alex. I love your cute look! I just wanna squeeze your cheeks. But I can understand that it's easy for you to pull off and you'd want something different.

My biggest CD fantasies:

1. To either be with a guy who is ok with me either CDing or being in drab. And to go out in public with him while CDing holding hands or being on his arm and being passable. And looking so sexxxy and seeing guys turn their heads looking at me. Like, maybe to a restaurant, or walking in the streets in a big city setting, or a mall, or simply just running errands.

2. Another is to go to the beach during the summer or warm months with my guy and either just us alone or with some friends and just lay in the sun and hang out. It would be a public beach with a lot of other people there. I'd be wearing my wig, a cute outfit, flip flops, and shades. I've already achieved the wardrobe part.

My fantasies can be complete even if me and the guy aren't together. But I'd want him to be into me and stuff.

To be married in a beautiful white gown with all my friends and family in attendance.

Aspiring Member
    My biggest Crossdressing fantasy?
    Well somebody already posted it on Fictionmania.
    But I won't tell you which one it was.

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenW View Post
    My fantasy? As a couple of others have said, absolutely undetectable passing in public.
    Oh yeah!

I just wish that one day I will just not have to think about my fears or worries maybe at some point in my life I will just be a happy me

Kimberly you made my day. I thought i was the only gurl here who loved that music. WOW, that would be a thrill allright. Imagine, to attend a function like that dressed. YEAH, i could go for that girl.

SarahLynn
    Last edited by SarahLynn; 06-17-2010 at 10:00 PM.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Sorry, no sexual climax story here.

My parents church had a a come-as-you-are cotillion recently .....wasn't able to attend on account of my schedule The church is LGBT-friendly. I want them to know about me next time it happens. I will be there ABSOLUTELY . My coming out to my parents is an ongoing process. They are liberal yet traditional. Even though they are divorced and with new spouses, both my mom & dad are 200 miles away from me, in different directions.
    My mom recently re-married, and her new husband has a teenage grandson that has Asperger's syndrome, and also has GID. his blonde hair is braided down to his derriere. I am so inquisitive in how my mom copes with this, so I am cued in on this very intently.
    I have no problems coming out to my parents but I really want for them to understand my situation without repercussions. It's gonna happen...just a matter of time. They won't turn me away ifIi spill the beans, but I'm sill nervous nonetheless.

A boyfriend, that accepts me for who I am, faults, CD'ing and all. Not what I can be become, or what I am capable of. To know I CD, and be completely and totally OK with it. In fact, so okay with it that he would like me because I CD.

Basically I wanna fall in love as a girl, and explore that side of my persona.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jamie-noun-(JAY-mee)-A mystifying enigma that's wrapped in a mystery that's secluded in a dark forest with mind-teasers and twisters, that loves anime and video games . . . with a rack . . .

~Vanity is a bitch, and I'm her willing slave.~

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    To have size 8 feet and spend an entire day shopping for shoes in a store other than Payless.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiBeth View Post
    [SIZE="2"]Being able to pass completely, and taking a long girls only weekend to New York or Chicago to go shopping,
    theatre, and just being one of the girls.[/SIZE]
    Now that sounds like a fun fantasy!!!!!!!!!

ghostofdarkness008@yahoo. com
    To tell the truth, I don't know I have a lot

but I think I want to be like Lady GaGa for day

she is so cute & so crazy I love her
    stopped CDing

Until achieving my weight loss goal

wish me luck

Maybe not my BIGGEST fantasy, but

[SIZE="3"]
    I have always wanted to be a girl back-up singer, either Motown-style (a la The Supremes, or The Rayettes) or freestyle classis rock (Warren Zevon or Jackson Browne/The Dead).

The pinnacle would be a high-powered female star like Tina Turner.

A girl can dream, can't she?
    [/SIZE]
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?