Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What is your biggest Cross-Dressing Fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica798 View Post
    For me and my wife to fully understand my feelings about gender identity, and for her to be completely ok with that understanding.
    Amen, Jessica! That is my fantasy too, and going fulltime, except at work (where my male masque is an integral part of what I do).

Lallie
    Time for a change.

fantasy

To be about 5'10", size 14 in the upper half, have my own long wavy hair, but an almost hairless body, have size 8 or 9 feet, so high street ladies' clothes and shoes will automatically fit, and I would then pass in public. I do wish this were so....