Thread: Pregnant Middle Aged Woman

Pregnant Middle Aged Woman

There was a recent post about what look you are going for when dressed. Personally I try for much better, but since I have put on 40+ pounds since last dressing and screwing up my makeup this was the best I could do. See last night was the first time out in over a year.

I got back together with my wife and put everything away. Now that we are finally going to get a divorce, I have been planning on going out for 2 weeks. But one thing after another always got in the way. I was a little scared since I haven't been out in a year, but I knew that I could do it. So last night I made the time to go see "Letters to Juliet" at the theater. I got dressed and screwed up my eyes terribly. Got foundation on my top before I even left the house. After fixing the eyes somewhat and getting what I could off of the top, I was ready. So I drove to the theater and saw the movie.

Everything was going perfectly until I started to cry during the movie. Not the gusher but the little tears which finished off my eye makeup. I loved the movie but knew because of the crying that I needed to get out of there because my eye makeup was probably messed up. Sure enough when I got home I found the racoon eyes looking back at me. I was a mess. I looked the worst that I ever have as far as I can remember. Had one of the worst nights for putting on makeup, but one of the best times just getting out of the house.

I looked like a guy in women's clothes and nobody was rude to me and treated me with respect. That is the way to get back on the horse. Now I am ready for my road trip that I am planning for Friday - Sunday. I can't wait to have this trip and see the sights while dressed.
    Michelle

Don't worry, you'll get back into the swing of it.

A pocket mirror and some make up in your bag might help. Or water proof eye make up.
    Come on goats, time to go home!

I carry all of that stuff with me, but I knew from the crying that it was most likely beyond a major rework and I was already heading home anyway. So the easiest solution was to just leave.
    Michelle

Congratulations on the outing and good luck on the trip. I'm looking forward to your full report.

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    I carry all of that stuff with me, but I knew from the crying that it was most likely beyond a major rework and I was already heading home anyway. So the easiest solution was to just leave.
    Fair enough.
    Come on goats, time to go home!

Gold Member
    My wife didn't think I would like that movie. Ended up being the first one I went to dressed. Didn't think of it, but I guess if you are going to a movie and somewhere after that it would be good to have the purse packed.

Glad you got out again! Next is......shopping?

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    My wife didn't think I would like that movie. Ended up being the first one I went to dressed. Didn't think of it, but I guess if you are going to a movie and somewhere after that it would be good to have the purse packed.

Glad you got out again! Next is......shopping?
    Actually the next step is a road trip from Denver to Dallas via Roswell, NM while dressed for 3 days.
    Michelle

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    On the pregnant thing ... that's one area of the local Target I'm quite familiar with. I wear 16W, but have found that some maternity tops or shirts fit very well. Nothing wrong with being "pregnant".

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Marie View Post
    On the pregnant thing ... that's one area of the local Target I'm quite familiar with. I wear 16W, but have found that some maternity tops or shirts fit very well. Nothing wrong with being "pregnant".
    There is when you are 50 and a guy at that.
    Michelle

One time I asked a female friend I hadn't seen in a while when her baby was due.

I never said that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozark View Post
    One time I asked a female friend I hadn't seen in a while when her baby was due.

I never said that again.
    I sorta did the reverse. I happened across my (follow along please!) girlfriend's older brother's girlfriend in a store. She didn't see me, but I saw her. I was 16 at the time, and had never spent time around anyone that was pregnant. I just thought she'd gained weight.

One night at dinner at my girlfriend's house I mentioned that she seemed to have gained a fair bit of weight recently. The room got awfully quiet after that. Oops.

I, too, have never since mentioned anything about pregnancy or weight gain of any woman to any person.