This may get a bit long, please bear with me.

I told the mrs. that I wanted to buy a new wig(differnt color) to see if it helps to get rid of what I see in the mirror(guy in a dress). We also taked about hittng a few sales as I would like some more clothes. As she was packing to head out of town the other night, I laid down on the bed just to be there with her and chat a bit. She crashed on the bed next to me and said, "Seeing as how you want another wig and more clothes, I want a tattoo of the kids` names". I (guy self) about flipped as I am not big on tatoos. She has 2, well placed and tasteful, I might add. She just wants to add the kids` names to one of them in very small letters. She said," I put up with your CD and wanting more clothes, it is time that you give instead of take, take, take". We went back and forth a bit and she then says, "if you won`t let me get that tatoo, you don`t get a new wig or more clothes". HHMMMM. Point taken. After more back and forth, I agree on the tatoo and she agrees to the wig, and clothes AND I slid in a pair of breast forms! Knowing my wife it will be tastefully done and hidden(she is a professional).

She did hit on one thing that upset her. She asked why I keep wanting more(as in wigs, clothes, etc). I told her that for me crossdressing is(among other things) an escape, a chance to be somone else for awhile. She stessed that she was worried that I would want a sex change some day. I reassured her that I want nothing to do with that. I love being a guy and doing guy things, plus my kids need a strong father figure in their lives. Surgical alterations are not a thing of the future for me. I did, once again ,tell her that I think that it is time that both of us talk to others in our situation. She was a bit quiet and I think that the jury is still out. Time to look for a support group? I think so.