Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I was given an alternative.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    yikes...sounds more like an ultimatum than an alternative to me.
    It sounds like U may be correct, Eluusion!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

well I believe tattoos are a crime against the human body.
    but to each there own.

but how can you be "take..take..take, if you ask her before trying to buy "other" things??

Quote Originally Posted by Jo_UK View Post
    Personally I just don't "get" the current craze for tattoo's. They're awful things IMHO.
    Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by pamela_a View Post
    Wow, for a bunch of people who complain about people not accepting them and how they express themselves there sure is a lot of angst about a woman who already has a couple of tatoos getting one with the names of her children.

They talked about it, which is something I would guess a majority of those here don't do, and came up with something that both parties were good with. One of them didn't just go out, buy things, and hide them from the other.

I say well done. Anytime 2 people can talk about something and come up with a solution that both agree with and are happy about I believe is a good thing, and perhaps a lesson to the rest.
    thank you Pamela

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Now there is going to be a sudden rush on everyone asking their SO if they would like a tattoo
    LOL! My fiance is getting another tattoo tomorow. I was going to get one (my second one) a week ago, a very simple one so a friend of mine could get some experience with a real tattoo gun (of course after he has worked on a few people before me), but his roommate didn't pay his part of the rent, so my friend didn't get his gun.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Since she already has two tattoos, whats a little more ink. It's not like she is doing it out of spite, she likes them, I would bet. Done by a good pro, it's safe, it's personal, so how can one person tell another that they can't have one.
    As far as 40 years looking like old asphalt, not true, I have one that old and it still looks the same, just a little lighter in color.
    To get acceptance, you need to give it, even if it's not your thing.
    Tina B.

s

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    As far as 40 years looking like old asphalt, not true, I have one that old and it still looks the same, just a little lighter in color.
    Yeah. My dad is covered with tattoos and a couple that weren't professionally done are looking alittle not-too-good. But other than some color fading the rest of them are all still looking very good.
    Last edited by Schatten Lupus; 06-18-2010 at 11:43 AM.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Debs and I don't work on the she gets,so I must get
    Agreed; my wife and I don't work on that principle either. It's not a card game, or what have you. Trading off things like that can just leave both people sad.