Thread: I just took a bigjump forward

I just took a bigjump forward

Some of you might remember I posted how depressed I was from personal things and not knowing if I was just a CD'er with boobs, 42C or if I was further along the transgender trail. Well I started couciling with the VA for some of the depression, they don't want to hear gender anything. And I called a place, that my insurance covers and that does gender identity councing and have a appointment for next Thursday. So i've taken the advice that you ladies have given. Get the counciling and follow the right road, not the order your ownself prescribed drugs. I've been saving my spiro tabs. I've got spiro tabs and was about to start my own regiment. But I listened...Thanks BJ
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 06-18-2010 at 01:07 PM. Reason: removed dosage, not allowed on the board

Billie Jo I hope everything goes ok on Thurs. My Thoughts and prayers go out to you, I hope you the best. Teresa

Hello Billijo

Thanks for heeding our warnings and doing things properly. Nobody wants to see others hurt unnecessarily.

You may be asked to dispose of the drugs you have, because there is no sure way of knowing if they are what the package says they are without having them analysed. That gets expensive real fast. There may be other potentially harmful stuff inside those pills that isn't on the label. Hormones are dangerous enough without added complications of unknown substances in the medication.

This is meant for others considering self-medication that may read this.

Good luck in your journey.

No they were from the VA for BP. Just controled it with other meds and exercise. Same for Blood Sugar....BJ

A couselor that accepts you for you is very important. Definitely ditch the one that doesn't accept the cding. Battling depression is a pain. Working on my figure at the gym and getting my endorphins flowing absolutely ease that pain. Checking out all the eye candy there is an added bonus too. Stay up girl.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Hmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    No they were from the VA for BP. Just controled it with other meds and exercise. Same for Blood Sugar....BJ
    They only gave ME Proscar and Terazocin! I'm flat as a board!
    With your size C's, BilliJo, I'm asking for Spiro next time I'm there!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I hope every step you take brings you in a good direction for peace of mind.

good luck hun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Thanks to all for the good wishes. The hardest part was making that call. I hate to tell you how many times I started to dial or how many times I hung up, before someone answered. I think I would have preferred a woman,but they recomended this guy, as he is the best they got. I hope it works out, cuz this one doesn't cost me a thing, insurance covers it...BJ

Congrats on your new step.Its always good to go through a doctor.I never liked the idea of self medicating.Hope all goes well with this new guy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BJ well done and you know this is the right way, I wish you nothing but good on your journey to wherever it may lead
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

It's about time. Good luck
    Michelle