Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Serve or not to serve

To Serve or not to serve

Well my dears, I am faced with a conundrum...I have the chance to be "with" a woman who will not only not hassle me about dressing but will encourage it. The issue is that she is also a Dom. This presents some other challenges...

While I am fairly certain if she calls I will respond suitcase in tow...it has been nearly 20 years since I have been involved in the scene...am I just daydreaming or should I act?...are we too old?

Chances like these come along seldom and a little FF and such for a while could be quite wonderful.
    Thanks,
    Peace,
    Mykhelee

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    its a cool fantasy but can it really be your main lifestyle?

mykhelee,

I can tell from your screen name that you tend to identify as a submissive person. I say this because of the lack of capitalization of the first letter. Now, that being said, I can assure you that one is NEVER too old for the "scene". Your desire to be with an accepting woman will tend to lend itself to your agreeing to her conditions. Trust me darlin' sister mine, you will enjoy yourself.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiemead12 View Post
    its a cool fantasy but can it really be your main lifestyle?
    Actually, I spent 18 months as a live in submissive being dressed for most of my home time, under dressed all the time. From her to my most recent ex wife, whom I served for seven years...that part of our relationship faded away.

It has just been 13 years since I have been involved in this sort of relationship.
    Thanks for responding

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    mykhelee,

I can tell from your screen name that you tend to identify as a submissive person. I say this because of the lack of capitalization of the first letter. Now, that being said, I can assure you that one is NEVER too old for the "scene". Your desire to be with an accepting woman will tend to lend itself to your agreeing to her conditions. Trust me darlin' sister mine, you will enjoy yourself.

Kandis
    Thanks Sister!!

Yes it is true, I tend to be submissive whatever the style of the relationship. There is a certain feeling that comes from having your clothes laid out for you, you can tell by the severity of the dress what sort of evening you may be in for...we are talking "full service" here.
    Thanks,
    Peace
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 06-19-2010 at 10:01 AM. Reason: use the edit button, multiposting is not allowed

I can tell from your screen name that you tend to identify as a submissive person. I say this because of the lack of capitalization of the first letter.
    Huh? I almost spit wine out my nose when I read that. It's so absurd. And stated with such authority!

Regardless of mykhelee's response, you can't say anything about anyone based on how they type on the internet. If you could, we'd have to say that 99% of the people online are idiots who didn't get past the third grade. And while it is tempting to believe that sometimes, it's probably not the case, is it.

Are you too old...?

Let me put it this way: is this activity on your "Bucket List"? If so, what's stopping you?

As long as it is not illegal, immoral, and there are no children or animals involved - only consenting adults - there is no problem. Period.

My girlfriend and I live the style. Just give it a try.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Mykhelee, just be sure to remember where u put your suitcase when u get there! Then, you'll be FINE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I can tell from your screen name that you tend to identify as a submissive person. I say this because of the lack of capitalization of the first letter.
    Me, I'm so accustomed to usernames not being case sensitive or for Bad Things to happen if they are not lowercase, that I didn't even think of the possibility of mixed case when I created my account.

In younger days, for a time I was with a woman who was not officially a Dom, but she was fairly controlling -- e.g., I couldn't have change in my pocket because apparently the clinking sounds that I couldn't even hear bothered her (she claimed to have fairly sharp senses.) I didn't like it and took some time away from her to regain my internal balance so that I could deal with her as an equal. I'm not suited for being controlled, never have been.

I can empathize with the change jingling thing - I absolutely hate that myself! Being in England, with the coin based currency, has been killing me...

However, one is never too old to to partake in something liked. Now being physically (or mentally) unfit is another story. But if those parts are good then why are you asking us? If you think you'll get along with her just fine, then go. Good luck and have fun!!

Hi mykhelee, it sounds to me like you're pretty keen on the idea of a relationship with this woman, so I offer just three words of advice, based on what you said in your original post......

[SIZE="8"]Go for it!! [/SIZE]

To old ????????? I about hit the floor mykhelee...when you asked if you were to old! I looked at your age and now I feel ancient! I was not even interested in being a submissive when I was as young as you. my SO is not just somewhat Dom, she is completely Domme. We have been together for over 4 years. However for now she lives in Michigan having to take full guardianship of 3 granddaughters. Not only am I her submissive, but am looking forward to helping raise these 3 little girls, and I am 16 years older then you. If you think you are to old, then I guess I better lay down and die.

You either want to be submissive to this woman or you don't. Age has nothing to do with it.

mykhelee, age will only be a barrier if you want it to be sweetie, the question you need to be asking is are you wanting to enter into this relationship for all the right reasons ....... if you are, then go forth young lady and have the time of your life
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Aspiring Member
    If you decide against it, post a notice in the meeting place.

I'd venture to say you'll find a lot of girls on here willing to pinch hit for you.

Hey, you only go around once.

Have some fun!

"There are many ways of going forward, but there is only one way of standing still."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The avvy pic isn't me
    Since you obviously have experience in the lifestyle, i'm assuming you have asked yourself, if not her as well, all the relevant questions and details of the type or style of D/s relationship it would be.
    Goes without saying, you need to know what your in for, before you make the leap. Best wishes, mj (Cassie)

I'm not too old. Have fun.
    Michelle

Silver Member
    just remember your safe word, and remember to have fun
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Sounds exciting eventhough I am not into ggs. Yet can see its something you really want to try and doesnt have to be a commitment now.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Mykhelee, just be sure to remember where u put your suitcase when u get there! Then, you'll be FINE!
    You know, I LOVE Docs response! Cuts right through the BS and does it with humor. Worst case scenario is you pack your bags and head back out the door again.

Thanks Ladies

Thanks much for the responses, and a few smiles as well.
    To respond to some of them...
    I think I have put this back on the "bucket list" a few times now, always use pencil.

Always make certain you keep the wheels on the suitcase clean, lubed and ready to go...along with a few other things.

This will not be a live together, we both have full houses. She has a daughter and two grands at her place and I have a daughter, her boyfriend and four grands as a part of my daily life, free time and fun time are scarce.

To Debs-yeah, yeah, yeah...LOL

I will let you know how it goes, I write lifestyle based poetry on my poetry site, just started doing erotica recently.

Peace

A while ago I saw a posting for a GG looking for a submissive that was willing to dress full time. They would provide fonancial needs such as rent and board, and would help you find a job where you could work fully dressed.
    Seemed to good to be true.

You only live life once. Go for it!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by mykhelee View Post
    While I am fairly certain if she calls I will respond suitcase in tow...it has been nearly 20 years since I have been involved in the scene...am I just daydreaming or should I act?...are we too old?

Thanks,
    Peace,
    Mykhelee
    No, not unless you are dead. Then you're too old...
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 06-19-2010 at 01:15 PM. Reason: No need to quote the whole post

Gold Member
    Not really sure what it means to "serve". as I don't think I could.

Why not go for it? I dont think there are a whole lot of sub/dom people out there, I don't know. You will enjoy it
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    mykehelee, the one thing I love about the lifestyle is that age hardly ever matters in any situation. Go for it and enjoy yourself girlfriend.
    when in doubt, dress