Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Serve or not to serve

Mykhelee, You go for it! It sounds ideal. I had an SO who I used to go stay with that somewhat matches the description of your dom. We were nuts about eachother. Unfortunatly,she had an illness and died 5 years ago. It's all a little quieter without her yet I'm 54 and I'm glad I joined in the relationship with her while I had time. And who says you can't be 50 or 60 and have a great time.

"Don't lean on me man if you can't afford the ticket,I'm back in suffragette city"

I guess it depends on your definition when you say she is "domme".
    There are many different levels of submissive behavior. A very intense strict domme would have you wearing nothing but femme clothing 24/7, on hormones, and who knows what else. If this is what trips your breaker, go for it.

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    I'd ask yourself one simple question. Do you have anything better to do with your time right now? If not... I would go for it, sounds like its something you're interested in, and too old is never a good excuse. Whenever I ask my mother about her job... she always tells me she'll keep doing it till they take away her walker.

Simply put, do what you love and never look back
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

If you want it and can handle it do it. Just think before you act hun.
    Angie

[SIZE=2]Doesn't sound like something I would do.......but hey, if that interest you, why not, go for it..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I would much rather serve a Man, but in return, he better be checking my oil frequently....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Platinum Member

Too Old ???

Hi myKheee

Too old never Go for it Kid!!

Orchid

It might help if you could give us some further details on just how intense this domme is, etc. Personally, forced feminization is a huge turn-on for me, and I think a few others here if they're totally honest.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB View Post
    It might help if you could give us some further details on just how intense this domme is, etc. Personally, forced feminization is a huge turn-on for me, and I think a few others here if they're totally honest.
    I will never get this. How can it be called "FORCED FEMINIZATION" when it is in fact what you want? To me there is no such thing. That is unless you are literally forced against your will by someone that can and does over power your thoughts and even physically to force you to do anything.

I touched n it in a thread I started. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=134042

Can someone explain to me what "forced feminization" is if you think it's real. Frankly, to me it's just play....And that's fine if it floats your boat.

I love it when my SO orders me, or tells me to go get dressed feminine. But that it is never forced. Like I said, I just don't get the term. And I am submissive to my Dominant SO...freely and would not change a thing about it.

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    While anyone who likes forced femme, in reality WANTS to be feminized, they can relax in the notion that while it is taboo in our society to express their femme side, they are being "forced" to do it.

The thought being that they get to express their feminine side, but do not have to face riducule for "choosing" to go against society's norms.

That's my view of it anyway.

Signing off as

aNDREA'S lYNNE (wonder what that says about me)
    Love

Lynne

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    I will never get this. How can it be called "FORCED FEMINIZATION" when it is in fact what you want? To me there is no such thing. That is unless you are literally forced against your will by someone that can and does over power your thoughts and even physically to force you to do anything.
    The "forced" concept is a mental thing in this case. When a CD is "forced" to dress enfemme, it takes away their "choice" to dress, (mentally anyway) thus taking away the guilt and shame from dressing. I guess there are actual cases of people being literally forced against their will, like back in the days of "petticoat discipline". You can read any number of stories involving "forced feminization" online. Such stoies often involve a wife getting back at a cheating husband or something similar. Are any of these stories true? Probably not.

I will admit that she will have a hard time forcing me to do something I do anyway. It is more that she will pick out what I wear to the clubs and in the bedroom while we are together. I hold no shame over anything I do...find your thrills where you can...I do.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Mykhelee, just be sure to remember where u put your suitcase when u get there! Then, you'll be FINE!
    I have have to agree with Doc, as long as the door swings both way if it doesn't work out, what have you got to lose. And if it does work out, just think of all that you gain. As I recall you have spoken fondly of being a submissive in the past.
    If your still breathing, your not to old, so go for it before you are.
    Tina B.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post

I touched n it in a thread I started. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=134042

Can someone explain to me what "forced feminization" is if you think it's real. Frankly, to me it's just play....And that's fine if it floats your boat.

I love it when my SO orders me, or tells me to go get dressed feminine. But that it is never forced. Like I said, I just don't get the term. And I am submissive to my Dominant SO...freely and would not change a thing about it.
    Its make believe---an erotic game where the participants get to act out their sexual fantasies---it can go as far as the couple desire--for just an hour or two of fun while the kids are out of the house---or a twenty four/seven lifestyle but obviously it's freely chosen by the people involved
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Is there really a question here? If you decline, give her my number please!

You Betcha!!!

Thanks again for the input, I guess I have qualms concerning how far to go and all of that...I tend to break most of societies norms.

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    If you having fun, and its good for both parties.. go for it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!