Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls in Office

Girls in Office

This week I am working in a client's office. I sit in a big room with 4 women all day. They talk about a lot of issues and many of them I know the answers. Today we were talking about movies and SATC2 came up. They said their husbands and boyfriends wouldn't be caught dead in that movie. I told them that I hadn't seen it yet, but wanted to this weekend. That sparked their antennaes. But what really did was the comment that I liked this woman's Kathy Van Zeeland purse. I think that is what did it because I mentioned who made the purse. They looked really puzzled. The reason I noticed the purse was because it was very similar to one I own.

You add in the fact that my arms are shaved and ears pierced and I might be broadcasting too much.

That is 2 feet in mouth for me today.
    Last edited by AKAMichelle; 06-23-2010 at 10:10 PM.
    Michelle

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Busteeeeeeed!

Kathi

The avvy pic isn't me
    A little ranch sauce or salsa helps!
    Then again, foot is better than crow.
    mj (Cassie)

So come out to 'em...what the hell? Women are very accepting of us, as long as we're not interested in pursuing a relationship

The reason I don't come out is they are closely connected to 300 other clients. That equals my whole business and now partners. The last thing I need is partners catching wind of this. I almost did tell one of them yesterday, but I thought better of it.

This trip did teach me one thing about how integrated my feminine side has become. I think of it as normal and don't think about it, but others view it differently.

Yes - Kathi I think I was busted. The looks were a little too questioning about things. All I have to do is mention one more thing and dots will connect automatically.
    Michelle

really who cares ill tell every one

Yep you are so busted, toast, fried and weeeeeeeeeeell, yes they know. Now what kind of purse are we looking at? I need to pick up a clutch for this weekend. Teri

Quote Originally Posted by joann426 View Post
    really who cares ill tell every one
    Glad that is an option for you, if you can and will tell them. It could be the end of a job, a career or end of a business relationship for others. Not a smart idea unless you have other employment options or are retired.

Yipes

Coming out always carries some form of a price.

When I came out as a Pagan a few of my Christian friends would no longer associate with me. When I came out as bi a few of my heterosexual friends drifted away. A real mixed bag of reactions concerning dressing, gay male crowd most aghast!

What if one of those few who is really bothered by dressing is someone you come out to?
    What if that someone has a position of influence within your field of businesss?
    My coming out as a Pagan cost me a job, that is still legal here in Michigan. As an at will state you can be let go for any reason at any time.

So be very careful, having both ears pierced is not as much of a "broadcast" as it used to be. Far different to suspect than have proof!!
    Peace

Ya, its stupid, isn't it... every club has its secret handshake and secret exclusion rules. Don't be surprised if they get together for lunch and form a plan to test you.
    Chickie

Platinum Member
    I certainly hope that this doesn't cause problems for you professionally. Do your usual good work and things should be ok.

Talking

Oops busted but not dead. Like to see that purse too lol

I'm sure it has put questions on their minds, but I doubt these questions have anything to do with CDing or being trans.
    DonnaT

what's SATC2?

Sex and the City 2 not that i've seen it just google the letters and that what comes up
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

No busted yet but......

Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    Don't be surprised if they get together for lunch and form a plan to test you.
    This was exactly what I was thinking. I think you can expect a few questions soon? Good luck with that.

Tash

Michelle, I see through your plan. Suave, cool, empathetic, with an eye for fashion and well versed in chick flicks.....uh huh I see right through that plan (right now they are discussing all the above and saying...why can't I find someone like that ?)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Well are you married? If so do they know you are? If you are then maybe the comments could of been taken completely differently. Meaning that your wife influences you to watch chick flicks and shop with her for purses...If your not then I'd definitley say you got all of their wheels turning and they will be questioning things as well as watching you closely. If your worried about them finding out for professional reasons then I would tell them soon that you and your buddies are planning a deer hunting trip in the fall. Best of luck!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    things will never be the same for you now Michelle.When i told the girls at work it was one of the best decisions I ever made.they have been nothing but supportive to me.indeed i have become like a best friend to some,one girl in particular sees me as someone to confide in.I know it may not be possible in everyones case but If its something you feel you wanna do I think you should go for it sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Michelle, I see through your plan. Suave, cool, empathetic, with an eye for fashion and well versed in chick flicks.....uh huh I see right through that plan (right now they are discussing all the above and saying...why can't I find someone like that ?)
    I hope they haven't caught on yet. maybe and maybe not this is a warmup for the real test coming soon.

I think I added to the questions today because the same woman had some pretty shoes on. We talked about her slides making that clicking sound. Then it just slipped out - Kitten Heels. I don't know why I said it but I did. I love those kind of shoes and that was it. I am going to have to keep my mouth shut. I am up to my knees now. I am so use to working out of my house that I just don't know how to behave in an office anymore. Must shut up!
    Last edited by AKAMichelle; 06-24-2010 at 10:14 PM.
    Michelle

They probably just think you're gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    Ya, its stupid, isn't it... every club has its secret handshake and secret exclusion rules. Don't be surprised if they get together for lunch and form a plan to test you.

Back when I thought I was perhaps a TS, I started reading girl magazines, and trying to learn to sit like a girl. Some of the women at work picked up on it. One day when we were sitting alone, one of them came over, put her hand on my shoulder, and asked me very nicely, very compassionately if I would like the panties in one of the advertisements in the magazine. At that age, I was mortified that anyone would know about me, and just said I liked looking at the pictures of the girls. Today, I'd jump at the chance. Sometimes opportunity only knocks once.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

"The ravens all seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have been married for 25+ years and going through a divorce. So they possibly think I got all of this information while married. I just have to watch it before the final light bulb goes off and the dots and stars align.
    Michelle

I think "Happily Busted"