Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He Wore My Clothes!

At first my partner was upset but now it does not really bother her she might moan a bit but doesnt go mad.

I've had both negative and what can best be described as "not caring" attitudes.

One ex i'd borrowed some of her things and actually taken a few pics and she found the pics and flipped which i think was quite fair.

Another let me wear her panties from time to time and i did tell her once that when she was away for the night i wore he lingerie and wasn't fussed. I think as long as it was just underwear she didn't mind.

He Wore My Clothes

My wife, when she finally discovered that I was serious about dressing, told me outright, "Stay away from my clothes!". She is not accepting of what I do. For the most part, I don't wear her things, but every so often, I can't help it but don one of her blouses/shirts, skirts, or a dress that she doesn't wear any more. I do stay away from her underthings, for they do not fit me. I have purchased my own bras and panties. The clothes that are mine, I have purchased at garage/thrift sales. I have my own pair of shoes. A few articles of clothing that I have were once hers, but she put them in a garage sale, of which I then purchased from her, thus they are now mine and no longer hers.

She would not be happy if she knew I wore her bras. Last night was a big step as I wore an uncovered slip with narrow straps when she was home for the first time. Earlier, we had gone slip shopping for me. Although I didn’t get any, as none were better than what I had, she now knew I was serious and a slip was OK even if it had a bra or bodice.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 06-26-2010 at 10:21 AM.

My mom caught me when I was 16. She just had a lot of questions mainly if I was gay or not. I had no clue back then about anything!

After that day, it was never discussed again and I was a lot more careful. The one thing I did notice was that all of her wigs just "suddenly" disappeared also never to be seen again.

Sorry, I just think it's wrong to wear a partner's clothes without her permission. I have not done it and would feel very guilty if I did. That's her personal stuff and I voluntarily honor her privacy. Now when she gives a cast off to me and it then becomes mine, I love wearing her old things. Kind of makes me fell closer to her in some strange way.

Luckily I never got caught when I was still living with my parents. Still, it was a relief when I got a part time job at age 15 and was able to buy a small stash of my own.

Tash

I found out I could wear a girlfriend's jeans one day after work....she suddenly got upset while we were still at her parents before going home. I had just grabbed jeans that morning from my closet and headed off to work, never realizing they were hers. She was more upset that they fit me than anything else it turned out. Though her perception of what her parents would think was a factor too. That was long before I really thought much of cross-dressing.

I just saw my CD for the first time, and I was at a point when I was ready and wanted to, he has his own clothes, but admitted to me that I had some dresses he had always been eyeing, so I pulled them out, and he only tried on ones that we knew he wouldn't stretch out. I would be irritated if my clothes were stretched out of ruined, but actually one of my dresses I love but for some reason makes me look pregnant, he looked better in it. I admit, I was a little jealous, but I actually found it hot that he was in my dress, so I have officially given him that one, he looks better in it than me.

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    Last night was a big step as I wore an uncovered slip with narrow straps for the first time when she was home. Earlier, we had gone slip shopping for me. Although I didn’t get any, as none were better than what I had, she now knew I was serious and a slip was OK even if it had a bra or bodice.
    When I wore the short spin slip, she remarked that it was too long for an undershirt, so last night I wore my shorter clip-it slip with a bodice, lace trim, and adjustable straps uncovered for the first time. She remarked that I was definitely wearing a woman's garment, and I replied that if it wasn't apparent under a shirt then only she and I would know.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 06-26-2010 at 03:30 PM.