Thread: Yelled at by GG's

Yelled at by GG's

and groped Geez,and I thought it was men you had to watch out for I soo needed to get out more

It seemed my "mentor" was feeling a bit frisky last night.Im trying to get used to going out and socializing more.Sometimes I'll just keep to whoever I came with,but Im opening up.At Triangles I had no choice.I was just walking by,making my way back to my friends when this girl grabs me and is like,no,no no,your too cute to be just walking by,who are you.The woman last night was hilarious.If she saw me slipping she would be like,"HEY..(and points),shoulders back"..Goodness,lol.Shed tell me,you have to walk like this,I show you.At one point I was trying to adjust the purse on my shoulder,but my hair was getting caught.She laughs and goes,ha ha you dont even know how to hold the purse yet,your new arent you..What can I do,I laugh too cuz,yep.So she laughs a little more,gives me a big hug and says its ok cuz I will learn."Dont be so shy",she says."F*** society..we dont have much time.do we,no.F*** them and be yourself".Some very good advice.If your single,dont worry.Trust me,there are women who would much rather have a "girlfriend".

I talked in another thread about just getting out there and doing it (if thats the person you are and you want to go out).Nothing is going to be perfect.Women,since they were small learned how to act,dress,walk,everything.My friend who is a lot older says these beginning stages are just like being in kindergarden.Your new,your learning and experiencing new things.A lovely comment from a GG on another forum was,"you can try to be like a woman but your just a actor and will always be a actor"..Well,arent we all taught how to be,what manners are,in essence,taming the human animal? Who is to say that we are all not actors,every single person.Some people just have nothing nice to say,but what they say doesnt mean very much either.I have no issues with hands on learning,getting out there,having fun,picking things up along the way and just living life.Life isnt happening sitting in my livingroom.Nights when Im like,ok,obviously nothing is happening here,Im getting dressed and going out,those are good nights.The memories and experiences are not coming from behind these 4 walls.I love meeting other girls,chatting with whoever and just living a life other than what others may think is wrong.To me it is not wrong and thats what counts.Self righteous people and their ideals,right in the trash.Controls freaks on a power trip to construct your every action,no need.I am very much the optimist when it comes to tg issues..and,yes,sometimes a bitch when needed just because I believe in all of us.I like the idea of independent thought.Somebody said,"good girls rarely make history",..not exactly trying to make history but,my life and who I am wont be written by somebody else.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Even if you had a few surprises, it sounds as if you had a good time and learned some things. My therapist has often encouraged me by commenting that behaving like a woman takes time and that I should remember that GGs have gone through a lifetime of conditioning related to the way they walk, the way they talk (and gesture), the way they interact with others, the way they do everything (including sling a purse strap over their shoulders). CDs and TGs can learn these things, but it takes practice to make them seem natural.
    I think that the best thing to do is what you are doing--get out there and do it. Of course, you'll make mistakes and be awkward at times. But not even GGs are the same in their gracefulness or behavior.
    There's plenty of room for people like us to develop graceful ways of moving and interacting that are much the female way.
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    warmly, Linnea

Awesome post Kayla, very inspirational & true. I agree with a lot of things you said & I'm sure many here will also agree. It's very true, we are all actors to a degree, & some are just better than others, but we can always learn & improve our ways. You're right, there is nothing wrong about this & you really can't limit yourself because there are a few that disagree. It's very cool to know you're very optimist about it all.

I agree with Linnea completely, we have to remember GGs have been at this their entire lives, so there's a lot of practicing & learning for us to do, but it can be done

What a cool experience too! That's one thing I wasn't aware of, to watch for the girls too lol. That would be a good thing though. I was wondering, where did you go.. a "regular" nightclub ?

Anyways thanks for sharing
    Last edited by erika130; 06-19-2010 at 09:05 AM.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Sounds like you had a blast! And of course you're a total hottie! Geez! How long have I been telling you that? Looks like you'll be having some full weekends coming up! So awesome. You better keep me posted on them![/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

animals, all animals... Don't treat me like a plaything...Ok ok treat me like a plaything

It's all fun and games until someone trips and gets an eye out from a stilletto.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Thank you

Great post, wonderful words of wisdom, and of course courage.

Thank you so much, susan

The New Improved Version Virgin_CD's Avatar

Wink I say "Treat me like the *** I am!"

Don't... stop... don't stop.... Gurls love to tease, and be adored and appreciated. I suppose it can present the same liability it does with GG's in enforcing limits and boundaries. I know allot of men that think cause a GG dresses sexy, she's a sl*t. I sure am glad sl*ts aren't the only GG's dressing sexy! I am married and faithful, but an occasional grope is welcomed
    Virgin <still>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"All things in moderation"[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Awesome post Kayla!

Hi.Didnt mean to post and run but I wanted to make it to guitar center nice and early.Had some other things to take care of

Quote Originally Posted by linnea View Post
    My therapist has often encouraged me by commenting that behaving like a woman takes time and that I should remember that GGs have gone through a lifetime of conditioning..
    That is something very wise to pass on.Things take time and adjusting.The more you do things and get used them,the more natural it becomes.Like anything-practice,practice

Quote Originally Posted by erika130 View Post
    I was wondering, where did you go.. a "regular" nightclub ?
    Hi.Thank you..It was glbt friendly place.Kinda a bar with music and lights like a club

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Sounds like you had a blast! And of course you're a total hottie! Geez! How long have I been telling you that? Looks like you'll be having some full weekends coming up! So awesome. You better keep me posted on them![/SIZE]
    aww You know me though,sometimes i just dont see it.Was talking about it yesterday and person i was speaking with is like,whats wrong with you? Ya know,somebodys like,your pretty,and Im like,Its not nice to be looking at me while your talking to the person behind me... Thank you though.Trying not to be so hard on myself.I will keep you posted on things

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    animals, all animals... Don't treat me like a plaything...Ok ok treat me like a plaything

It's all fun and games until someone trips and gets an eye out from a stilletto.
    lol...wait,wait,wait...nevermind,I lost my train of thought,continue

Things like this remind me of a image I saw on photobucket."sexual harassment will not be reported,however,it will be graded"

fun is fun but there is way over the top too.

Quote Originally Posted by SusanCACD View Post
    Great post, wonderful words of wisdom, and of course courage.

Thank you so much, susan
    Thank you.Thank you for reading

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin_CD View Post
    I sure am glad sl*ts aren't the only GG's dressing sexy!
    A lot of women i know love dressing sexy but its for them.I know I like to go out and feel good.Its for me,not anybody else.Whether its seen or not,clothes and things are fun.I could have on a regular top and long skirt,but underneath its all Fredericks or VS.Garter to stockings and all.You know its on.You can be plain and still feel sexy.Im just overjoyed that I can actually fit into the things I can.Im just like ,hell yeah,why not.Its hot.This is all stuff Ive never had too so Im havin fun with it.

The club,anything goes it seems.Some nights Im like a transformer I go out,get to the club,the long wrap skirt comes right off,the mini's underneath,solid top comes off and the lace top with solid bra is under.I swear,I feel like Im the young girl leaving my parents house and I dont want them to see how Im dressed.My landlord and his family are right in the other part of the house.I spare them when I can.One day I'll run into them though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    Kayla, you are growing up so fast. I can definately see you being successful in your transition.

And GG's groping - ehh they are not quite as bad as guys but yeah, sometimes there will be a GG who just thinks our butt is there for their grabbing or smacking pleasure (I get that from some crazy lady at school)

And the actor thing - Well, umm, I hate clichés but "fake it til you make it".
    That site you tell me about sure sounds like a bunch of dipwads.
    Some people on the web cannot conduct themselves on some places, which is why all the LO's at NCI watch me like a hawk.

Some women see we want to be on their team so they will help. You could even get overloaded with some advice but learn what you can. For how to survive as a TG, ask a TG, but for how to be a woman, ask a woman. They have been trained from the day they wore their first pink ribbon.

Oh hey with the mini, if you are wearing black hose underneath, don't tell me about it, no need to encourage my depraved thoughts of black nylon-clad legs in a mini.

OK, time for Kaylas to go shower up, dress up, and enjoy this Saturday night.
    Go on now...
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 06-19-2010 at 05:56 PM.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Fantastic post, Kayla! Loved it!

Yeah, there is so much to learn, so much that we were deprived of 'cause we didn't leave the starting box with pink ribbons and party dresses, but we can get better and better and more natural at it.

Forget the "actor" crap -- you have as much right to be you as any other woman has a right to be herself. Some may have started out with better body parts than others -- some got better boobs, some got better legs, and some got a whole lot uglier and fatter than you (for sure!) and they still have to make it through life with what they were issued, so you got a few different body parts, what the heck.

I'm looking forward to the day that I see some GG do something and I look down and say, "Wow! I thought only guys did it that way!"
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Kayla, you are growing up so fast. I can definately see you being successful in your transition.

And GG's groping - ehh they are not quite as bad as guys but yeah, sometimes there will be a GG who just thinks our butt is there for their grabbing or smacking pleasure (I get that from some crazy lady at school)

And the actor thing - Well, umm, I hate clichés but "fake it til you make it".
    That site you tell me about sure sounds like a bunch of dipwads.
    Some people on the web cannot conduct themselves on some places, which is why all the LO's at NCI watch me like a hawk.

Some women see we want to be on their team so they will help. You could even get overloaded with some advice but learn what you can. For how to survive as a TG, ask a TG, but for how to be a woman, ask a woman. They have been trained from the day they wore their first pink ribbon.

Oh hey with the mini, if you are wearing black hose underneath, don't tell me about it, no need to encourage my depraved thoughts of black nylon-clad legs in a mini.

OK, time for Kaylas to go shower up, dress up, and enjoy this Saturday night.
    Go on now...
    Hey

I was just having some playful fun.A little poke.Some women can be very bold to say the least.Its not such a bad thing.There are all different kinds of people and behaviors arent limited to one gender.

I wont tell you about the stockings though cuz you were right on....oops

I had fun going out again though Nothing crazy,just a bar,but I wasnt home which is a good thing.

I dont take to heart the things people say.My world,they are just living in it.People say things but they dont understand transgender people.They think because you dress like a woman your a "sissy" and they can just do whatever and beat you up.They just dont understand the concept that things are not always what they seem.The cover you see is not all of the book you will read.Just like in nature,the most gorgeous will awe you with their beauty,but they may also bring you the swiftest death.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Fantastic post, Kayla! Loved it!

Yeah, there is so much to learn, so much that we were deprived of 'cause we didn't leave the starting box with pink ribbons and party dresses, but we can get better and better and more natural at it.

Forget the "actor" crap -- you have as much right to be you as any other woman has a right to be herself. Some may have started out with better body parts than others -- some got better boobs, some got better legs, and some got a whole lot uglier and fatter than you (for sure!) and they still have to make it through life with what they were issued, so you got a few different body parts, what the heck.

I'm looking forward to the day that I see some GG do something and I look down and say, "Wow! I thought only guys did it that way!"
    Forgotten People say a lot of things,but for what its worth,it holds little meaning to me.Im not perfect and never will be.Neither is anybody else.We all start our journey at different points and some who do not know what its like to be different cant even fathom the courage it takes to begin.How easily they put down says a lot to me.There is nowhere inside me where I side with their belief that they are better.Like me,they are just different.That is all
    Last edited by Kayla Shadows; 06-20-2010 at 05:25 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kayla, maybe that girl had had too much to drink and her judgment was affected. lol. She certainly wasn't very tactful. Was she very young?

If it's any consolation, I fall off of some shoes especially if they're too wide, and get my purse straps or sunglasses tangled up in my hair all the time. I've tripped and fallen a few times too. These things happen to everyone.

It's true that GGs may have gotten used to wearing heels and skirts earlier than some CDs. But in our day and age, I'd say that the majority of the girls my sons hang out with don't wear makeup, heels, or skirts and dresses except maybe for very special occasions. They can't be bothered. There's been many threads in this forum from CDs having made the same observations, and deploring the fact. lol. So these young GGs are no more adept at doing these things than beginning CDs.

As to myself, I'm now in my 50's and learning for the first time in my life how to apply makeup properly, and this is just because I hang out here so much. I've even paid attention to plucking my eyebrows and creating an arch for the first time ever, a few months ago.
    Reine

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    I only wish I lived closer to you. I love your attitude and positive outlook. And you look awesome too. I think it would be great fun to hang out. Great post. Hugs, Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Great Post Kayla, I get groped by women all the time when I am wearing a dress, and I love it, and I take the opportunity to grope the women who groped me, and they seem to enjoy it too, and we all just laugh ourselves silly. You will find that the more public experiences you have the more you will grow in confidence and the more fun you will have because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    I get groped by women all the time when I am wearing a dress, and I love it, and I take the opportunity to grope the women who groped me, and they seem to enjoy it too, and we all just laugh ourselves silly.
    Is this in nightclubs where there's been some drinking? I never see women groping men, women, or CDs, or the reverse for that matter. But maybe I lead a sheltered life?
    Reine

I dont go to nightclubs or bars, I dont drink alcoholic beverages either, so I avoid places where peaple are getting drunk, and doing stupid things.
    I have been groped by women at convenient stores, the mall, parking lots, dances, parks, private parties, and any where I go in Vegas, like freemont street, the casino's, restaurants, etc. I have the pics to prove it. Vegas is not the only place this happens to me, it has happened in Salt Lake city, Grand Junction, Colo, Montrose Colo, and even in Kansas city missouri.
    I know it sounds far fetched to some here, but I have alot of witnesses in the crossdressing community, and they are just as shocked when they witnessed GG's groping me for the first time. I do enjoy the interactions with the GG's when I am out enfemme, most GG's do not grope me, but since I am out enfemme alot I do run into the occasional GG that likes to get handsy with me. I cant help it, but I really enjoy it when women get handsy with me.

Banned Read only
    Jeez sounds like Jersey Shore