Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: men or woman

men or woman

Hi all,

As you go deeper into the CD world do you find yourself more attracted to men or women?

I really love both I think, that being said I think I favor women about 70% and have an intense curiosity about men the other 30%

The things I like about women are numerous at best, their smell, clothes, feel, etc...

but what it is about men is the thought of them treating me like a woman, as if I were a real woman.

Does anyone else feel similar to this?
    Is my cross-dressing making me like men?

Thanks in advance!
    Dahlia

I realized I enjoyed dressing before puberty came rushing upon me. By 14 I realized I was attracted "both" ways and had acted on it before hitting 19.

I have had "relations" dressed with women but never men. All of my male encounters were pretty much drab, unless it was part of a scene.

Just follow your own path, if you are lucky enough to find a partner that will not have a conniption over dressing...run with it.
    Peace

Smile

Yes I was curious when I was younger to . I had my first male encounter when I was 22 I enjoy women but I know that it is for me the same way that you explained it is for you .You need to decide for your self and choose the right time if it is going to happen

I am not attracted to men at all.

The avvy pic isn't me

Hmmm

Not so much, if anything, i have become more inclined to feel skittish around men. Other than my family of course. I attend AA on a regular basis and men hugging men is common in the fellowship, and it bothers me. In fact, i tend to sit with as many women as possible.
    Did do some exploring at a much younger age, and it just didn't ever click, and nothing has changed at all. Don't get the wrong idea though, i'm not homophobic in the least, i have a family member and friends of both sexes who are gay, and have went to gay clubs, doesn't bother me one iota.
    mj (Cassie)

We are all different from one another in the crossdressing community, some of us are strictly attracted to GG's, and some are bi, and some are attracted to men only, from my experience of being in the crossdressing community and observing the peaple in it, I find that most of us are attracted to GG's. I am only attracted to GG's, and I am a seasoned crossdresser at the age of 50, and I dont have any desire to be with a man at all. I dress enfemme most of the time when not at work. and I do have a part time job saturday mornings working as Vivian at a womens consignment store, and I love it.
    For me dressing as a woman has nothing to do with wanting sex. The reason I crossdress is because I love the clothes, and I am very comfortable when dressed as a woman, and I enjoy going out in public enfemme. The GG's seem to treat me better when I am enfemme, and I LOVE IT!.

I agree but when I am not cding I am 0% male and 100% attracted.
    The problem I CD almost all the time (Partly) Panties, corset, bra, do my nails.
    Then I am hidden I am 80% attracted to women, 20% men.
    When I dress 100% I feel I am 75% attracted to male, only 25% female.
    It is scary.
    I do still love GG's lack of hair, softness, smell, ....

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbread View Post
    Hi all,

As you go deeper into the CD world do you find yourself more attracted to men or women?

I really love both I think, that being said I think I favor women about 70% and have an intense curiosity about men the other 30%

The things I like about women are numerous at best, their smell, clothes, feel, etc...

but what it is about men is the thought of them treating me like a woman, as if I were a real woman.

Thanks in advance!
    Dahlia

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I'm attracted to women more but still have an attraction to men too.and it's not really just the "a man can make me feel like a woman" thing either cos there are women that could do that too

men? Good lord, yes...

For me, dressing-up is not just for a thrill (not that there's anything wrong there!), it's a complete transformational thing… I become female in every respect and feel myself a woman inside out, wishing to experience all that any woman would. To be with a man, to be treated as a woman, to be kissed….
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

When dressed as a male ,the attraction is 100% to females ,but when dressed as female ,the attraction is to males .
    I really don`t understand this but always enjoy the attention .

Smile

as and when in male mode. it is and has always been a girl.

as and when in girl mode. it is and has always been a girl.

as a male i am straight, as a girl i guess i am a lesbian.

Its not about men ~ its about being feminine!

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbread View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

I'm simply am not attracted to men.

That said?

I am attracted to femininity. And part of being feminine is being attracted to men?

If that makes any sense?

Its NOT that I'm not attracted to men nor masculanity ~ its the feminality side of such that I'm attrached to?
    Dahlia
    xxxx

Cding in it`s self will not change your sexuality but what it will or may do is change your world of fantasies and there can quite often be a big difference in that .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Silver Member
    I only like women, dressed or en drab it doesn't matter. I have never been attracted to men, ever. I would like to find a 'dominant' woman who would wear the pants (figuratively speaking) in the relationship, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    as and when in male mode. it is and has always been a girl.

as and when in girl mode. it is and has always been a girl.

as a male i am straight, as a girl i guess i am a lesbian.

That sums me up. I want to be a woman with a woman. And when I am a girl, I want my girl to treat me as one.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    We are all different from one another in the crossdressing community, some of us are strictly attracted to GG's, and some are bi, and some are attracted to men only, from my experience of being in the crossdressing community and observing the people in it, I find that most of us are attracted to GG's. I am only attracted to GG's, and I am a seasoned crossdresser at the age of 50, and I don't have any desire to be with a man at all.

For me dressing as a woman has nothing to do with wanting sex. The reason I crossdress is because I love the clothes, and I am very comfortable when dressed as a woman, and I enjoy going out in public enfemme. The GG's seem to treat me better when I am enfemme, and I LOVE IT!.
    Vivianann has said almost everything I wanted to say

I would only add for the OP, let your heart show you the way and do what you feel comfortable doing
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

whether en femme or male mode i am still attracted to women
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Im only attracted to women whatever mode im in,i dont think you can be attracted to either sex more or less depending on your mode,thats how i feel i know some of you feel different.We each have our own feelings no right or wrongs.Hope im making sense.

I have been hetero until 30ish, then had an SO that was mostly lesbian, then I began to CD, then I became bi curious....(but have never been attracted physically or emotionally to males, I just want to borrow their tool belt"). I am currently specific to CD/TS/TG only.

So let's see, does that make me a "pisexual" if I am attracted to 3.142 different sexes?.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressed or not, I am attracted to women and beautiful transexuals/CDers. Women are sexy. What's between their legs doesn't matter. At times I'm turned on by standard parts and other times I'm turned on by the fantasy of different parts. It's more about how a person dresses, thinks, and carries themselves than it is about parts for me. Denim shorts are a personal favorite. Wearing hot pink Daisy Dukes at the moment. Guys dressed as guys do nothing for me.
    Last edited by Anneliese; 06-20-2010 at 06:29 AM.

I have never been, nor will I ever be, attracted to men.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Girls usually, but Im quite curious about women who are in the middle!

In my opinion likes and dislikes are personal preferences. CDing may or may not facilitate those preferences. It really depends on the individual.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

When I'm in female mode, I enjoy being treated as a woman, and that's how I think of myself--as a woman.
    warmly, Linnea

I am always in female mode and I'm attracted to men more. I have a boyfriend that is 8 years older than me. He treats me like a woman and that is what I like.