Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: men or woman

I can relate to each and every word you wrote and feel the same - I worked as an RN all my life and always felt more comfortable with a group of women than with other men - when I worked I dressed every day in female white jeans, white pantyhose, white bikini panties, white womens nurse mate shoes and a white scrub top and loved every day of it - enjoy - Ellen

I Love both men & women, always have admired both...
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I've always had curiosities about men, but I haven't seriously considered it until recently.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

I absolutely love women but I'm curious about men and do find some men attractive. I like men dressed as women too.

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn2006 View Post
    For me, dressing-up is not just for a thrill (not that there's anything wrong there!), it's a complete transformational thing… I become female in every respect and feel myself a woman inside out, wishing to experience all that any woman would. To be with a man, to be treated as a woman, to be kissed….

See, I was going to say I feel exactly the same as the main post, I like women for the most part, but have a slight curiosity about men. However, I've found out it's more an attraction with the concept of being a woman and treated like one by a man. Actually finding a particular man attractive, I can't..

Case in point, the picture you attached, I have two reactions:
    Wow that woman is beautiful, I want to be with her.. & .. Wow that woman is beautiful, I want to look like her.. Wait what, there is a man in the picture??

When I'm in "guy" mode (which these days is only when I'm at work or family gatherings), I'm attracted to women - though I frequently think "Wow that's a cute outfit - wonder where she got it."

When I'm in "girl" mode, I still find women attractive, but I find myself also attracted to guys and wanting to be treated like a woman by them. I actually enjoy flirting with guys when I'm in "girl" mode, if I feel it's safe to do so.

I'm definitely someone who prefers another woman.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

before I started to CD I wasn't interested on either male or females, but once I began to CD everything got clear, I love men and being with a man make feel even more feminine

I am Bi. We have found that my desire to be with a male increases when I'm dressed, but I am never not dressed to some point! So.....
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !