Thread: My First Transformation....well maybe

My First Transformation....well maybe

the
    Last edited by susant; 06-30-2010 at 02:28 PM.

There is only one way to know the answer to the question - How will you feel the next day? That is to go out and do it. If you don't like it then don't do it again. Simple enough. Now go out and have some fun.
    Michelle

IF you don't do it,you always going to be constantly wondering how if feels and why can't i do it. I say go for it, you never know what might happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jamie-noun-(JAY-mee)-A mystifying enigma that's wrapped in a mystery that's secluded in a dark forest with mind-teasers and twisters, that loves anime and video games . . . with a rack . . .

~Vanity is a bitch, and I'm her willing slave.~

Thanks for your encouragement. I have never dressed in front of anyone before as I have been very much in the closet . I guess I feel nervous and a little apprehensive because I suppose in away I am coming out . If anyone knew they would be shocked....sorry I am wandering on..
    Susan

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Susan, don't think about doing it! Just do it!! You be happy you did! I know from experience! In my 60+ years of crossdressing I have had several Transformations and enjoyed every one. My late wife also enjoyed seeing me after having some of them!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Definately give it a try, at the very least. If you don't like it then you're done. Although I suspect you will like it if you've come this far. Just don't judge yourself too harshly. Ultimately, it's just clothes. Have fun playing dress up on a day that isn't Halloween.
    Rebecca Bas

just do it!

Quote Originally Posted by susant View Post
    If anyone knew they would be shocked
    On the other hand, it's great way to find out who your real friends are or your most supportive family members.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~Michelle~

I have welcomed new members, I have help people with issues, I have complimented people, have never tried to be the center of attention, yet except for 2 members I have never received any appreciation either by message or friend request. Members who don't have a photo to show, have never received similar appreciation either. Nobody has ever welcomed me, helped me or complimented me except for 2. I'm disappointed, I have no other choice but to leave.

And, I will make a Pitch for The People at The Transformation Service. Have a little empathy for them, and don't keep breaking your word. It costs them money when you back out, and it reflects on The Rest of The Community. They start to think that we are people who don't keep our word.

You should do this because: 1.) It's a "protected environment," and you have about zero chance of being outed. 2.) You will get a good idea of "The Possibilities." 3.) your going to get a low opinion of yourself for failing to follow through and doing this.

Like everybody else says: Do it, Do it, Do it! Get on with the Rest of Your Life!

Peace and Love, Joanie

By all means do it, you will regret it if you cancel the appointment. I remember my first experience, I was so scared. Now look at me I go out in public enfemme all the time and never have any fear at all.

Susan i too have been in your position untill recently i had only ever dressed infront of my wife (with very negative results) then for my birthday this year i thought blow it i have been working two jobs of late and not had much ME time so i went ta a shop that provides a dressing service yas i was scared but i thought hey these girls do it for a living any one going into the building will be one of us so there was nothing to realy worry about so i went and had a realy fantastic time since then i have been again (last week) with the same results and i tell you i am planning to go again as soon i can the girls made me feel completley at ease from the moment i walked in and i know its a lil silly but i got a real buzz when being referd to as a "good girl" and "she" (i know little things n all that but hey) so i guess im saying give it a go you may love it as much as me but just be care full i fear they are addictive.
    hugs rebecca

Susan, I think you should go and do anything that you enjoy! I know what you mean about feeling a little different after it, but you just have to remember that there's absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying what you do! There's no point in missing out on doing a whole bunch of things you think you'd have a great time doing because the common voice of society says only women should enjoy them!

Platinum Member
    sounds like a very understandable case of nerves to me. Just resolve to go through with the experience. I am sure they'll help you feel at ease and before you know it, your butterflies will be gone and you'll be enjoying yourself immensely. And if not, no big deal.

Susan,
    Please let us know how things went! I feel sure that everything went well, but we need to hear it from you. Way to go, girl!

Freddy

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Good for you, sweetheart! I'm glad you went through with it!!!!!
    Love

Lynne

YAY!!

Now you need to start planning how to pay for all yournew outings...

Wow, good for you Susan.

Of course you would be a little apprehensive. It's a new experience and you're moving out of your comfort zone. I'm so happy for you that you went ahead with your booking, but beware...........this is wickedly addictive. Now you've taken that big step you'll most likely want to take another, then another.

Good luck with that.

So, when do we see the photo album.

Tash

Banned Read only
    Yay Susan, I knew you could do it!!!!!

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    good for you!!

Hon one of my life changing events was going to a transformation. In many ways Roberta was born, and life has acceleratted since.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!

It really is just clothes... the best policy if discovered is to shrug your shoulders with a carefree attitude and say it was something you always wanted to try.
    Chickie

Congratulations!

The first time is ALWAYS the most difficult. I hope the great experience will help you try transforming again. And... I love the Avitar!

Did you put the transformation to good use by shopping?

Freddy

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    cannot wait to see the results

Just relax and go through with it, It will be an amzing experience that you will not regret. I used to get mad at myself for opportunities that I chickened out of and have loved every experience I took to go out into the world. Have fun!!!

Wink

Congrats susant for being so brave. We all regret the things we didnt do in the past. We all had that apprehension but it diminishes with time and trial. Now you feel better about the whole thing and you better start saving for the next experince because its right on your heels sis. The urge will just get stronger with time now that you have discovered this side of you. Kisses

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    susant, you look fantastic! You look so happy, and that's really the point ain't it?

Good on you, girl!