Thread: Any help needed?

Any help needed?

Hi Guys, I was just wondering if any of you have questions that you want to ask a GG (Genetic Guy, pun intended! ).

I am from the oposite side of the fence, Male to female, but would be happy to answer any questions that you have regarding general male living etc.

I am a good male (slob) when I am not Rachael, that is 90% of the time!

If I can help in any way, either reply to this post, or PM me, I will be happy to help if I can.

This is a genuine offer, I am happy to attempt to answer any "difficult" questions you may have with complete discression.

Love, Rachael.

We are all "in the middle".
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Oh no have no problems being a slob, or getting covered in oil fixing cars just want to chill sometimes an be Toyah

Quote Originally Posted by Toyah
    Oh no have no problems being a slob, or getting covered in oil fixing cars just want to chill sometimes an be Toyah
    Good for you, I hate oil and cars, have to do them though.

Like you I like to find my Rachael time.

Slobbing is easy!

Rachael.

Oh, I forgot to say I now have some 4" heels, bitches to walk in, but I can stand!

LOL, Rachael.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Warren
    Oh, I forgot to say I now have some 4" heels, bitches to walk in, but I can stand!

LOL, Rachael.
    Love heels, have some real calf breakers any advice on how to stand em for more than 20 min apreciated

Wiggle your toes, roll your feet, keep the circulation going girl!

Thats how I had to do it when standing on parade for four hours!

Wasn't in 4" heels though!

Love Rachael.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Warren
    Wiggle your toes, roll your feet, keep the circulation going girl!

Thats how I had to do it when standing on parade for four hours!

Wasn't in 4" heels though!

Love Rachael.
    Wiggle your toes when you are standing on em, roll your feel when they are pointy down taking em off is what works for me

Wiggle your toes when you are standing on em, roll your feel when they are pointy down taking em off is what works for me
    Works for me too, when stairs are in the way!

Take the bl**dy things off!

Love Rachael.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Thanks very much for the offer!
    Hmmm. Lemme think if there's anything.........
    I'm actually a bit curious as to how observant most guys are... As in, whether I would pass or whether they would notice that a little something is "off." I seem to pass most of the time but occasionally people seem to read me.
    Like this guy Craig who is one of my co- comedians. We've started to become friends and last week he asked me about myself. So I explained everything but I don't know how he pegged me.
    Do most guys notice things like pitch of voice, mannerisms, chest size, etc.? Like, I don't normally bind and my chest isn't usually all that noticeable, but if someone really looked, I'm sure they'd probably be able to tell.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    I'm actually a bit curious as to how observant most guys are... As in, whether I would pass or whether they would notice that a little something is "off." I seem to pass most of the time but occasionally people seem to read me.
    Like this guy Craig who is one of my co- comedians. We've started to become friends and last week he asked me about myself. So I explained everything but I don't know how he pegged me.
    Do most guys notice things like pitch of voice, mannerisms, chest size, etc.? Like, I don't normally bind and my chest isn't usually all that noticeable, but if someone really looked, I'm sure they'd probably be able to tell.
    Hi Abraxas, I can't speak for all men, but I am personally quite observant.

I suppose you would expect that from someone that has to check that there is no trace of makeup etc. on myself before going out into the world at large.

Looking at your avitar, and assuming no obvious give aways on your face, I would read you as being a young man at first, your voice would therefore not be a big issue initialy. I would read you more on your manorisms. If I suspected something was out of order I would then look at your hands, these are the give away for male to female crossdressers usually and I would expect the reverse to be true.

After your hands, I would listen to your voice waiting for you to become relaxed or exited.

As for your chest, if you have no obvious "curves" I wouldn't notice too much, males have larger torsos, and too often a bulging stomach as well. At your apparent age I would expect to see a flatish front.

Another point to make here is that men don't look that deeply at other men, we are usually more interested in checking out the girls. If you pass on cursory inspection you will proberbly get away with it.

I don't know if this is any help to you, I have never met a Female to male CD, or if I have then maybe I am not as observant as I think I am!.......

Regards, Rachael.

Okay... I've got the mannerisms down, I think... The problem is the hands. I've got quite small hands-- not particularly delicate, and they are scarred up a lot but they're small and there's not a lot of visible veins or anything. Not like I can do much about it and it would be a bit weird if I walked around with gloves on all the time or something.
    As for my voice, it's in that in- betweenish area between high and low. Very androgynous. When I've been up for many hours it gets quite deep (I can occasionally hit an F an octave and a half -ish below middle C on the piano, if that tells you anything). I don't laugh, scream, or anything else, like a girl. My laugh is almost silent, just a slight chuckle if anything. My coughs and sneezes are voiceless as well, so that's not a giveaway.
    I realise it is difficult just looking at pictures, though, to tell... But like, if anybody would like to see a whole ton of pictures there are some here:
    http://www.abraxas.50megs.com

Thanks again.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Eddie,

Does this post I did a while ago help answer your question as to if you'll be read?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne_0
    Hi Girls,

I went to see my doc. in London today (drove instead of using the train, for a change) and while in his waiting room another client came in and I thought to myself she is dressed in mens clothes, but she did sound a bit feminine. I couldn't really believe that I was right, so I had a slightly better look, and sure enough, she was in guys clothes from the shoes upward.

I dismissed it then as everyone is at a different stage anyway.

After about 5 minutes it suddenly dawned on me - you stupid bitch, HE is in mens clothes because HE is F 2 M.

I can be a really dopey cow sometimes .

Anne

Anne

Thanks, Anne. I don't think it would occur to most people "reading" me that I am FTM... They would probably either have your first reaction, or else think I'm a lesbian or something.
    Ah, well... Can't win 'em all, can ya?

#

Basically most guys are not observant and take things at face value. Then something will happen that makes em go hmmm, it is then they start looking. I would imagine a lot of us here have had pretty tough times with bullying and people thinking we are a bit odd without being able to put there finger on it just goes with the territory. I think if you stick with androgynous and people are happy with that no way would they think you are a GG.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I checked out your photos......when I see you with guitars I just think musician (all weird, used to play in a band), don't think much when its a portrait of you w/o earrings. With the bigger earrings or more than one loop...my radar goes off, the "I'm not going in the bathroom with you " radar. I don't think I would make you as a girl.

How observant are guys? Besides sports, breasts and beer ? You are kidding right?!! I've known for years I didn't fit in with the normal male crowd because they don't see jack unless it bites them in the butt, or they trip over it and fall on their faces.

Emily Ann

Aspiring Member
    Thanks, Anne. I don't think it would occur to most people "reading" me that I am FTM... They would probably either have your first reaction, or else think I'm a lesbian or something.
    Ah, well... Can't win 'em all, can ya?
    Eddie,

Had I seen this guy in the street, I wouldn't have given him a thought - he would just be a guy in the street. I only thought about him because of where I was and it hadn't even crossed my mind that my doc would work with FtM as well as MtF.

Anne

Okay... I've got the mannerisms down, I think... The problem is the hands. I've got quite small hands-- not particularly delicate, and they are scarred up a lot but they're small and there's not a lot of visible veins or anything. Not like I can do much about it and it would be a bit weird if I walked around with gloves on all the time or something.
    As for my voice, it's in that in- betweenish area between high and low. Very androgynous. When I've been up for many hours it gets quite deep (I can occasionally hit an F an octave and a half -ish below middle C on the piano, if that tells you anything). I don't laugh, scream, or anything else, like a girl. My laugh is almost silent, just a slight chuckle if anything. My coughs and sneezes are voiceless as well, so that's not a giveaway.
    I realise it is difficult just looking at pictures, though, to tell... But like, if anybody would like to see a whole ton of pictures there are some here:
    http://www.abraxas.50megs.com

Thanks again.
    Hi, sorry for the late reply, I had to fly away, literally yesterday.

I have given this some thought, and sitting for an hour today in a busy international airport departure lounge, I decided to experiment with people watching.

I usually look at the women around me when I have to sit waiting; I look at their clothes, makeup and shoes etc. Today I made a conscious effort to watch the way both women men and move, what they do with their faces etc. I was amazed at how many differences there were, most of these little things I would not usually have noticed. I think a lot of what we see goes unnoticed.

One thing that did strike me is that I will look at a woman’s hand, but don't even bother to check out the men’s; maybe it's a ring thing I don't know. The other thing that I noticed is that most of the men were not animated with their arms and hands, arms were mainly just hanging down when they did move them there was a sense of deliberateness. The women were far more animated and sweeping. You said earlier that you have the mannerisms sorted so I doubt anyone will look unless you give them another reason to do so.

It would be interesting to know what a woman notices about a man, do they check out hands, looking for a wedding band maybe?

I did look at your pictures and you do have feminine facial features, and I would imagine this is difficult to conceal. I did today see a man who was wearing facial makeup, he stood out on a cursory glance and I had to take a closer look to confirm, it was only foundation or concealer nothing fancy, it just looked odd, I don't know if other men would have noticed as most of course don't use the stuff.

I have to agree with the previous posts, I don’t think men will look too deeply unless there is something obviously wrong.

I don't know how helpful this will be. Maybe we need a few more people to play the same game and see what they find.

Love, Rachael.
    Last edited by Rachael Warren; 08-25-2005 at 07:27 AM.