Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who's the last person you outed yourself to

The last person i told was my best friend and old uni housemate. He had loads of questions so we sat up until 5 in the morning, drank a lot of wine and got it all out in the open. Pretty much like uni, except the subject was a smidge different! Anywho, it seems all is well, so a good result i guess!
    x flic x

The last person I told was my girlfriend, a few months ago. It was only the second time I'd ever told anybody about this, and I couldn't have hoped for a more positive, accepting response.

Crystal

The best thing about this thread..... All or nearly all of the outcomes have been so positive.

Yea.... the sky really does stay in the clouds just as it should be!

The last person I told, had been one of my students, 34 years ago. She was absoluely thrilled with my other self. She wants to "do the town", Portland. I said that I doubt that, that will ever happen. She was very disapointed. Oh, to dream.

It was my doctor today when i went to see him about a referral to a psych for transition assessment

Several women at my church's Women's Group Night. I didn't explicitly tell them and introduced myself as Wendy. Those who didn't already know soon figured out my "secret identity", though, since I was there with my wife.

Everybody who watched me on stage at the Bordello Bar two Saturdays ago on my birthday celebration... which is roughly about 50-60 people along with 12 friends

An exotic dancer I met at the mall and a shoe sales clerk.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I outed myself to my Irish niece a few minutes ago. She told me she is proud of me being brave enough to do what will make me happy and said she is looking forard to her aunt Rianna coming to her wedding in a couple of years. She also wants to take me out for a meal to celebrate.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

My brother

He took it quite well as we were both a little drunk and he's very much a mans man..
    "Slipping into stockings, stepping into shoes"
    The shortness of life prevents us from entertaining far-off hopes. From Horace’s Odes, Book 1,4

I just told a good friend of mine. I usually don't advertise it, or hide it, but when they ask directly I'm usually honest.

He seemed to have already pegged me and asked. lol

My wife called me on it so I confessed. Can't say I've ever outed myself intentionally to anyone, though. Maybe I'm lame?? (Just kidding... I think)

A cousin.

She wanted to know if I had another email address, since I don't visit AOL that often.

So I gave her my yahoo email address, and explained why it was for 'Donna'.
    DonnaT

[SIZE="3"]My youger bother.[/SIZE]