Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who's the last person you outed yourself to

Banned Read only

who's the last person you outed yourself to

Wondering if anybody wants to share, who's the last person they outed themselves to? Where "outing" can be that you were dressed, or that you just told somebody. Go into as few or as many details as you like. I will share mine but don't want to monopolize, so I'll let others go first.

"Darer does it first"
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

The last person for me was my Uncle, in February. He is also a crossdresser.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

A lady friend from my old job. She's the one that went out to the beach with me the last few days.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirani View Post
    "Darer does it first"
    Fair enough, to a gal working at a cafe that I stop at when I drive on Sundays between my home city and where I contract. So I was drab, but she's encouraging me to come back dressed en femme, and I might just do it sometime!

The last person was a GG friend that I met on-line at another site. She took it in stride and did not in any way express anything but warm friendly curiosity. She also said that she knew there was something that made me such a gentleman and even said that maybe being in touch with my feminine side was a reason. We are now simply closer as friends.

Being that she is friends with two other women I have told, she felt honored that I told her and felt the trust in her to share it with her made her feel like a s[pecial friend that she knows the other 2 are.
    Last edited by BRANDYJ; 06-20-2010 at 04:53 PM.

My therapist

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    okay I'll play , it was a fellow co-worker a GG who has since proclaimed her friendship to me

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

I'm going to see my new primary care physician tomorrow. I picked HER since she is a GG and I am more comfortable around female doctors. She is young in her thirties. I "might" tell her I am a CD if there is any reason in our first visit. I would never tell a male doctor.

The last person is my wifes youngest sister! She was over for lunch one day, dropped her fork and when she sat back up she looked right at me and asked "are your toenails painted?" It seems that my socks were a little thinner than I thought and where I was sitting my feet were in the sun, that bright red polish shined right through! So we told her about my crossdressing and she asked if she could see me dressed, we made another lunch date and she loved it!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I told my best friend. We were slightly intoxicated when I told him. He was very understanding and supportive. I knew he would be so I figured after 20+ years of friendship it was time. He said my crossdressing is a gift and I'm lucky to have the desire to do it. I would have to agree fully.

There was a old couple at a shoe store where I went in guy mode.At first the woman was like,these are all womens ya know.I just said,yeah,I know,but they are for me.

Cant believe I just said that but,hey,I didnt have to lie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My sister 2 days ago (again), and the former roommate of a former girlfriend last week.

My sister knew I dressed a couple decades ago, but we hadn't talked about it since. I think I'd even told her I'd stopped at one point (and I had, mostly, for several years). Well, during this past year I've been dressing almost all the time at home and stealth dressing when I'm out, so my closet and drawers are filled with girl clothes.

I told her almost immediately after she arrived 2 days ago for a week-long visit so she wouldn't be surprised when we got home. She asked a bunch of questions right away and seemed to accept it. Since then she's been asking random questions or making comments showing varying degrees of acceptance.

For instance, yesterday she asked if I'd like to receive her hand-me-down clothes. She's a fashion maven, replacing her wardrobe regularly, and we wear similar sizes, so, heck yeah! Then just a few minutes ago she exclaimed, "You shaved your legs! I was wondering what was wrong with them!" Ah well, the process continues. Meanwhile, we're laying together on the beach in Santa Cruz. It's gorgeous, and I'm wearing a pair of bikini panties, girl shorts, and a girl tank. Life is good.

Coming out to my old friend was hilarious! She's visiting relatives in town for a month, so we got together for dinner and drinks last week. I had worn a bra while driving into work that day. I took it off and put it in the glove box when I arrived, then promptly forgot about it. So of course, that evening when I'm driving us to dinner, I have to reach in to get something out the the glove box. She sees the bra and jokingly asks, "Is that yours?" I said yes. I had already planned on coming out to her that night and figured this would be as good a time as any. But instead of engaging, she just went back to whatever it was we had been talking about. As we pulled into the restaurant parking lot, she put something of hers into the glove box and complimented me on the bra, saying she really liked the style. I thanked her and we went inside.

Well, about halfway through the dinner, I showed her a picture of a pair of shoes I'd just bought (see pic below). She said, "Those can't be yours. It looks like they have a heel." I said they do have heels, and yes they are mine. She just laughed a bit, looked at the picture again and said, "Oh yeah? Then whose legs are those. They are way too feminine to be yours!" I told her actually, that's a picture of me wearing them. Then we just sat there, and I watched her face change as the light slowly dawned.

When the penny dropped, she blurted out in the middle of the restaurant, "Oh my God! So that really was your bra in the car?! I thought you were just a sl*t!"

Then we both broke out laughing! It was just too funny! Even her seeing the bra, and me telling her it was mine, wasn't enough for her to get it. She swore it gelonged to some girl I'd ravaged in the car. We laughed and joked and shared shopping stories the rest of the night until the place closed down! In the end, we agreed to go shopping together before she leaves town, and compared favorite items and styles of clothing. She said, "Isn't women's clothing just the best?" I had to agree ;-D

The adventure continues!

Here's the pic I showed her:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by makin' it real; 06-21-2010 at 12:22 AM. Reason: added second person and pic

The last person was my mum, that was about 2 weeks ago. She called me up and asked me straight after my wife told her. I thought, she knows now may as well just say it......."Yes mum I am a crossdresser." ...2 weeks later, mum still loves me and the sky hasn't fallen on my head ... a good result

The last person for me is my wife and she was told very early in our relationship. Prior to that, girlfriends that I felt "safe" with, again, early in the relationship.

The most recent person whom I told (I wasn't dressed en femme, but I showed her pictures) was a very good friend and co-worker. I say that she was the most recent rather than the last because I expect to tell others. I have told my children and their spouses, my wife, and a couple of other friends. This person has been a particularly good friend, and she was very accepting, supportive, curious, and empathetic. She was very happy that I told her and I was similarly happy to have share this part of my life with her.
    warmly, Linnea

We are north of Atlanta Ga. Nice house in the woods.

a few days ago

My wife had a girl friend and a neighbor over for dinner. I was in guy mod. The neighbor commented to how liberal she was so I got a picture of me dressed and showed it to her. She wanted to know who it was. When I told her it was me she was shocked but loved it. She then asked me to go get dressed so of course I did. Again she loved it. You just never know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wife likes to wear my cloths

Tough to say. The last person I am close to would be my wife, two months into dating her. I have come out to strangers as I plan my 2nd wedding, specifically my dress designer. I was a little surprised last week at our dress consultation, her mother was there helping her sew and she just took it all in stride. Though I technically didn't tell her, it was know during the meeting.
    Rebecca Bas

Gold Member
    For me it was my son-in-law. I had told my daughter while he was out of town. So I told him to close the loop so to speak. But I do trust him completely. He seems rather ambivalent.

It was a girl I kinda knew who goes to my school. We were at a friends birthday party and drunk me complimented her top and asked her where she got it. Then birthday girl asks her if she knows why I'm asking and tells her (I guess technically I wasnt doing the outing, lol... and it was totally fine with me, since it was a group of people I feel comfortable knowing)

but anyways, she had a cd phase last year when she was dating this girl and she offered to take me out places in west hollywood, so yay

I told my sister just last week and we have arranged for me to go round and dress at her place soon so that she can meet Louise.
    She is very accepting and has offered to help me with makeup, and everything. She even suggested I could have stuff delivered to her place.
    She said just last night that she is happy to have someone to have girly talks with and help with dress sense etc.
    I have the best sister in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    My therapist
    Me, too went in dressed

A client who asked "who's nail polish is that?" Hey, you ask I tell you. I showed her a photo.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My wife

My GG friend Tasha. She said "We must go out one night". So we did!!
    Attached Images Attached Images