Thread: By myself on Father'sDay

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar

By myself on Father'sDay

With my family in Hawaii this week I had Father's Day to myself. I decided it would be fun to go out as Stacey to the movies.

I went and saw "The A-Team". I was completely en femme. Maybe a little overdressed but so what. I had gone to the movies once before en femme but that was on a weekday afternoon and there was nobody around. Today was the weekend and there wetre a bunch of people.

I've gotten to the point where I can be in a crowd en femme and feel okay. I even took a break during the movie and used the ladies room. It was empty and I felt a little nervous but it was okay. I have used a ladies room before but only in places where there was no one else around. A movie theater is another deal.

I had a great time and felt really good going out as Stacey.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I'm glad you had a great time, and had no issues. But then again, "I pity the fool" who would mess with you.

Kathi

That's funny, Kathi--I spent the day by myself (I heard from all my kids and grand-kids; all live two time zones away). I've been dressed en femme all weekend, but I haven't gone out. I did watch "Transamerica" and "Ma vie en rose" that my daughter sent as Fathers' Day gifts. I've just enjoyed hanging out at home, en femme, and at peace with myself.
    I'm glad that you enjoyed your day too.
    warmly, Linnea

Great to hear that you enjoyed your experience StaceyJane!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~Michelle~

I have welcomed new members, I have help people with issues, I have complimented people, have never tried to be the center of attention, yet except for 2 members I have never received any appreciation either by message or friend request. Members who don't have a photo to show, have never received similar appreciation either. Nobody has ever welcomed me, helped me or complimented me except for 2. I'm disappointed, I have no other choice but to leave.

That's how I spent my father's day was doing a road trip en femme. This year will go down as one of the better father's days.
    Michelle