Thread: Should I come out based on this??

Banned Read only

Should I come out based on this??

As some of you may know I have been debating about coming out to my friend Lucy about my CD in woman's exercise clothing specificity leotards and unitards. I sent her an email saying I took a Jazzercise class and told her one of the men had on a leotard / unitard to get her reaction and see if I should come out. This is what I got:

“Leotards??? too funny... I used to wear those when I was a lot thinner... ha ha!! The Jazzercise that I know of doesn't have pilates... but obviously things have changed since 1983... Are you going to wear the unitard?? “So should I come out??

Thanks!

Geoff

Go for it. You might as well start with being honest now. You've read many times of gurls that finally tell after years or secret life. Some don't go so well. If you're upfront from the start, you won't be living a lie..

Banned Read only
    I CAME OUT...FINGERS CROSSED...SHE IS COOL WITH IT

Come on..you me to tell me don't still workout in the leotards and legwarmers??

“Are you going to wear the unitard??” Well, I have a few unitards and leotards but I only wear them when I exercise at home not in public. I find I can move better and freer. Feel free to ask any questions.

Geoff

What do you think

Platinum Member
    I see not problems at all with this. Glad she's cool with it.

fingers crossed for you, I hope she is cool with it
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Aspiring Member
    Her reaction to 'finding out' there was already a male dressing like that in your class seemed pretty well received. Although its not what triggered my coming out to my wife, these little joking moments seem like good opportunities to finally be honest.

If you haven't already I would say go for it! Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

Just another 'Gurl'
    she sounds open minded. Hope it works out well for you.
    Just another man in a dress

Remember panties feel better under leotards...BJ

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It's hard to tell from your quote, but I get the feeling she "might" be ok with it. Btw ... IMHO there is a subtle (but critical) difference between a unitard and a leotard don't you think? Weightlifters and wrestlers often wear unitards whereas I've only ever seen women and girls in leotards. Do you agree? ... my point is, a unitard, (what with it going down the legs like cycle shorts) is slightly more masculine and therefore she might be ok with that but not the other ..... just my
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Absolutely love it when my workout includes tights and a leotard, not leg warmers though...too warm.

leotard in exercise class

Good for you wonder if there is an easier way to tell if women are okay or enjoy their men in leotards

Hate to be "this guy" but even though she seems to be cool with it (congrats on that BTW) just be careful, because many posts have relayed that hearing about it and seeing it are 2 completely different things, and actually seeing you dress might cause a different reaction. My fingers are crossed for you and i wish you the best of luck