Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that maken you go " OH NO "

Red face Things that maken you go " OH NO "

This one is for those moments when you find yourself caught or almost caught in a compremising situation!! Or just not ready for what's next. I will start it off and I would like to know who has been caught with your pants down or anything else that you wish to share when you say to yourself " OH NO ".

I left work early today to get cleaned up before I go in to have minor surgery to have some small bumps removed from my eye lids. In and out in 1 1/2 hours. very simple right!!!! NO!!! While getting dressed ( In male cloths ) to go to the doctor clinic for surgery I thought, Well there only working on my eye lids so as always, I put on a pair of black silk lace panty's. No problem!!!! While in the surgery prep room the nurse tells me to take off all my clothing except my underwear and put the cloths in a bag and put on the oh so nice hospital robe that's open in the back. I'm thinking oh my god I'm wearing panty's And I couldn't climb out the window because I'm on the forth floor!!! I tried to keep that stupid robe closed but at one point While moving from the rolling bed to the chair after it was over the nurse must have seen something because her eye's widened and she put her hand on her mouth and left the room quickly. Nobody said anything but she had to have seen the panty's!!!!! Unless your ready to spill the beans to the medical people " Don't wear any under garments to the docters office ".

Now let's here your " OH NO " moments!!!!
    The lonely flower in the desert wearing HEELS

Wearing "no" under garments might be just as big a shock as wearing panties.

That's a cute story.

I needed to run to the local mini market for milk. I slipped into my old comfy levi 501's that were a couple sizes too big. I put my money in my back pocket and drove to the store. It was pretty crowded for that time of night. When I got to the front of the line i stuck my hand in my back pocket to get my money and ended up pulling my pants down enough to expose my thong, and a good portion of my rear. after I payed and turned around to leave I noticed a lot of smiles from the people in line behind me.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

[SIZE="3"]Oh no! I thought as soon as I realized, I had locked my purse in my hotel room, with my room key in my purse. I went to the front desk, and they sent someone with me to open the room. They verified my id once the room was open and did not question my fem appearance.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I underdress everyday, camisole, pantyhose, and the days I wear panties, I wear knee-hi's. I usually leave the house wearing heels/sandals. I drive 45 miles to work and this morning, I almost forgot my 'boy' shoes and socks. That would have been fun to explain.

Fortunately, my experience was confined to an audience of one (me), but I'll share it anyway.

I have one little black dress that is a favorite to wear around the house. I like it because it has a "plunging V" neck and a somewhat "cinched" elastic that goes around the dress just under the breasts. I can just toss in silicone forms against my skin and they stay in place on their own.

Or, so I thought. I leaned over to close the toilet lid and out plopped one of the forms...SPLASH!...right into the water. Yet, another reason to follow sound medical advice...always bend your knees when you lean over or pick up an object off the floor. (or in my case...out of the toilet, lol)

...be careful what you "fish" for..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    ...always bend your knees when you lean over or pick up an object off the floor. (or in my case...out of the toilet, lol)
    Especially if you are wearing a dress. lol
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Smile Time to say OH NO!!

Anther OH NO moment was when I was bowling. I joined a summer bowling leauge and one night I was in a hurry to get ready for bowling. I wear a rinestone studded pinky ring all the time and has drawen some attention but generaly it's not uncommon for a guy to wear one. While I was at the bowling ally a fellow bowler came over to me to ask a question and after the question he said " I like the pinky ring but I don't like the watch, It looks like a womans watch". The watch has a silver link band with a small face that was pink in color. It is positively a womans watch that I bought for dressing in femme mode. While changing out of the femme out fit for bowling, I forgot to change the watch. When no one was looking I removed it to eleminate any more unfaverable comments!! I often wonder what would happen if I went bowling in femme mode????

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Wearing "no" under garments might be just as big a shock as wearing panties.

That's a cute story.

I needed to run to the local mini market for milk. I slipped into my old comfy levi 501's that were a couple sizes too big. I put my money in my back pocket and drove to the store. It was pretty crowded for that time of night. When I got to the front of the line i stuck my hand in my back pocket to get my money and ended up pulling my pants down enough to expose my thong, and a good portion of my rear. after I payed and turned around to leave I noticed a lot of smiles from the people in line behind me.

Kelly-I would have smile on my face whether it was your front or rear.LOL

Years ago, when I was MUCH younger, I was taking pictures of myself while downing some wine. Thought it would be neat to handcuff my hands behind a stanchion, timer snap a picture, and let myself out. Uh huh... I left the key on the pool table about ~4 ft in front of me. About an hour later, after yelling for my neighbors and trying to get my field trial trained golden retriever to pick it up (he did jump up on the table and sniff it...), I was getting pretty scared. Lived alone, in the country, wasn't expecting any company... I slid down the pole and took off my shoes to get a little more comfy. IDEA!!! I could reach the key with my foot when stretched out, but I had to also remove my pantyhose to pick it up. Whew... I LMAO about 10 seconds later when I realized I had left my wine glass on the bar ~10 ft away, where I had picked up the key before the pic. I set it on the pool table to fiddle with the camera - pushed the go button and locked myself in...

Please be careful doing that sort of stuff...

Today after a aptment at the local VA, I left town for the other side of the state for a VA appointment. Half way there I was some what lost. So I atopped at a rest area, Looking at the map, up walks a state cop and asked if I needed any info. I said thanks, and asked where I needed to turn off the highway. He told me where I needed to go. I was wearing a purple tank top, short jean shorts and a wig and makeup. He was very polite....BJ

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar

Inebriated OH NO!

I'm currently in a Military course in another state away from my wife. With that said, on Friday night this past weekend I went out with a buddy of mine, and his GF, to a local bar. My buddy is coincidentally here at the same time going to a different course. Anyhow, I was feeling a little under the weather so I wasn't planning on staying late. And no, I wasn't dressed in girl clothes but I did have a pair of baige VS Embrace panties on under my guy clothes. Well...my one hour night out turned out to be (apparently) 6 beers and 4 shots; I ended up being plastered, not one of my finest moments. Needless to say, after the 5th beer and 2nd shot, the rest of the night was a blur. I don't believe I did or said anything stupid - neither my friend nor his GF told me anything the next day - but I did get sick in the cab; I made a real mess on myself and in the cab. YUCK! ...the last time I got that drunk and sick was maybe 8 years ago...

Well, when the cab arrived at our BOQ (Basic Officers Quarters or Army version of appartment rooms) he had to help me to my room; I vaguely remember this. Since I was covered in sick, I had to jump into the shower to rinse off before I got in bed; which I don't remember at all. When I woke up the next morning, aside from the massive hangover, I was naked in bed (I normally, at the very least, sleep in a pair of panties and girl T-shirt), my shoes, socks, pants and panties were in a pile next to my room door. Obviously, all I could think of is, what the F--- happened last night?!?!?! Then I thought, where's my shirt???

Now I don't remember if he helped me undress and get in the shower (cause that's what caring friends do) but if he did, he could've seen the panties and my very fem shaved private area. Not that he would be staring at my junk but I think it would be hard not to notice the little patch of hair down there. Also, even though the panties are baige and blend in very well to my skin tone, if anyone knows the VS Embrace line, the edges are scalloped and most likely cannot be mistaken for anything other than panties.

He didn't seem to act different the next morning when he and his GF drove me back to the bar to pick-up my car but since I have almost no memory of half the night out, I'm not sure what he might've saw. During the ride, I found out that I left my shirt in the cab; that sucks cause I really liked that guy shirt... Now I'm hoping, if he did see anything, that he won't care cause the last thing I need is him to judge me and start spreading rumors about me when he and I return back to our unit.
    Last edited by dennisGTS; 06-22-2010 at 09:26 PM.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover girl View Post
    While moving from the rolling bed to the chair after it was over the nurse must have seen something because her eye's widened and she put her hand on her mouth and left the room quickly. Nobody said anything but she had to have seen the panty's!!!
    So you are just assuming cause her eyes got wide and she covered her mouth that she saw your undies?

Well, if it makes you feel any better - perhaps the reason she did that was cause maybe your "equipment" is the largest she had ever seen and it caused a severe gag reflex.

She might have went home and called her friends saying "it was monstrous!"
    and holding her arms out at length
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I come back home to my apartment from being dressed up and as soon as the room-mates see me, the first thing out of their mouth, "are you wearing make-up?" I was able to get away with saying i was just tired and that they were bags under my eyes and not the liner I was wearing.

Another one was last night i brought up a separate window on the computer so me and my room mate can check something. Though the cross-dressers.com was still visible, so i preyed he didn't see it. Though he probably did. I have no idea what to make of him seeing it, or what he took from it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jamie-noun-(JAY-mee)-A mystifying enigma that's wrapped in a mystery that's secluded in a dark forest with mind-teasers and twisters, that loves anime and video games . . . with a rack . . .

~Vanity is a bitch, and I'm her willing slave.~

Smile Nice try nicole

That's a good one Nicole!!!! Lol, Lol. I was wearing those stupid hospital robes. You know, the ones that are open in the back side only!!! The only thing that could have possibly been seen was my back side or in this case my cute black silk lace panty's!!! There's no way that they could be mens underpant's. Only womans panty's look like these.... For the sake of arguement If she did see the other part that you mensioned, her responce would have been one of laughter than anything else. She seen the panty's!! I'm sure of that!!!! When I go back on Monday for the post op visit, It will be interesting if the doctor asks me about it!!! Even if he knows about it he more than likely won't bring it up. And I won't either!!!! I will be wearing mens underpant's for sure!!!!!

Gold Member
    Yeah, I can just imagine the doctor going, "Were those, women's underwear you were wearing?" Just don't wear any undies, but wear a short skirt, and pull a "Sharon Stone" THEN you will see wide-eyed

The doctor might be underdressing himself, and just think - the nurse, I assume she was female, was probably also wearing women's underwear.

Now let us all parade around in our delegates and sing "o blah di oh blah dah" by the Beatles.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Lol!

I had an "oh no" moment while I was reading your post! I realized that I left my clothes in the community washer/drier and it had my girl/guy clothes mixed in. Someone else was doing their laundry as well, and if you let your clothes sit in the machine, they will be taken out. I have lived here for quite a while and everyone in my building I'm sure by now knows I don't have a GF and live by myself. Thankfully this wasn't the case, but would have been embarassing.[B]
    Daphne

Chuck E's

I worked for seven years in a national chain of family entertainment canters. Panties, support hose, camis...occasionally a nice girdle were the uniform of the day. One day I was crawling from behind a game and caught my slacks, on a nail and tore a wide triangle hole in them. I quickly grabbed a clean up towel and held the tear together as I dangled the towel for as much cover as possible.

I thought I had made it safely to my office and a change of trousers...not so...a younger Asst. Manager came up to me an hour later and smiled sweetly, "Your legs sure are shiny" After that she would ask me to raise my trouser leg to show her what hose I was wearing.

She is now my daughter in law in laws best friend, made for an interesting re union.
    Peace

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    So you are just assuming cause her eyes got wide and she covered her mouth that she saw your undies?

Well, if it makes you feel any better - perhaps the reason she did that was cause maybe your "equipment" is the largest she had ever seen and it caused a severe gag reflex.

She might have went home and called her friends saying "it was monstrous!"
    and holding her arms out at length
    Perhaps not!.....

A plausible explaination for wearing panties when away from your SO is she asked you to wear them to remind you of her... and she thinks it is insurance against any other woman getting in your pants.
    Chickie

Not as of lately. But when I was a kid I would wear one of my mom's dresses and admire myself in the bathroom mirror. Only for her to come home and me still being in the bathroom wearing her dress. I couldn't leave the bathroom until I was sure it was safe to go out and hope she wouldn't notice a dress missing in the meantime.

Looking back at it buying my own clothes in quite a relief.

Rest Stop Moment

As you ladies know I have been dressing for a while without a wig. Anyhoo I wa on my way to see a friend this past Friday evening and had to stop to take a bathroom break. When I got to the rest area all was quiet now I was dressed down, low rise skinny jeans(stretch), a bcbg black top, nice push up bra, and 4.5" closed toe heels. So here I am coming out of the bathroom and to my surprise it was I know ten cars out in the parking lot with a family traveling together. So hear I am walking to my car looking fly and clip cloping down the steps and all eyes on me. So hows that for a oh no moment. It felt invigorating though. I got in my car and laughed about it later.

First time I bowled in a skirt I had my highest league play score...I am on a league too.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Haven't had any "oh no" moments while dressed. I've had them in other situations though, and one of those occasions I thought I was going to go to jail.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Going to the family doctor to get a referal to a gender theraapist and finding the doc has an assistant (student intern). Then after agreeing to let the assistant sit in finding she is a drop dead gorgeous lady.

She then interviews me before the doctor and asked if there was anything special I wanted to talk with the doctor about. OH NO her we go! That was a year ago. Today I am 24-7 for 8 months.

how about, just relaxing spending some fem time and all of a sudden everything starts to shake? It took me a few seconds to realize what was happening, but I just experienced a real earthquake, it lasted about a minute and everything was rattling... was thinking oh oh... what if I have to exit the building?... no more hiding for neighbors I would guess.
    Chickie