Thread: What is the attraction

What is the attraction

when dressed to those of you who want to date guys ? This question is only for those who do want to

I know there is a thread running about "would you want to date a guy" I am asking instead, if you do want to date a guy as your fem self why?

[SIZE="3"]If you don't want to, then cool, please walk on by, you won't be able to answer why ?[/SIZE]
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Platinum Member
    There haven't been many responses, so I thought I'd have a shot at it. Note of disclosure - I'm in a hetero LTR, but I admit some "bi" experience. I don't see CDing and bisexuality/homosexuality as being inately related. BUT, for some of us, there's a happy coincedence. So, if one CDs and happens to find some men attractive, its a fairly short step to thinking about dating men.

That being said, there may be some who feel that fantasies about dating guys further express their femininity...even if in RL they don't have a bi/gay interes. For those individuals, its fine to have a fantasy, but they may be disappointed with the reality.

Dating

I would love to date and be in a relationship with a guy it would complete me as a female! I want to be a female! I am working toward that! Hugs to all!

Quote Originally Posted by 22skido View Post
    I would love to date and be in a relationship with a guy it would complete me as a female! I want to be a female! I am working toward that! Hugs to all!
    so why ???, what attracts you to guys as opposed to females ?
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I've often fantasized about it, but like Kim said, the reality probably won't meet the fantasy. Why, though? Because I would like to feel the way a woman feels when someone is treating her like a princess. Hear the compliments, feel the hand on my back guiding down me the street, or to the restaurant seat. Having doors opened for me. Just simple things like that. Nothing sexual (just not my thing), more like a first or second date. That's all...

Well gee, Sheila, somebody has to kill the spiders!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Me, myself and I? Do not find men in and of themselves attractive in anyway other than man to man friends ~ and absolutely fail to see what GG's see in them ~ which leads me to belive that its "hard-wired' into the "typical" feminine brain to be attracted to such.

With that said, I absolutely believe that such "hard wiring" is long a spectrum that includes heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual tangents. That is to say that there are those that are gay men that are only attracted towards truly masculine men, and so-called "lip-stick" lesbians that are only attracted toward other so-called "lip-stick" lesbians.

The permutations of gender identity and sexual identity or almost endless.

Let alone sexual so-called previsions? I just don't get SMBD, nor being treated like an animal ~ to each their own I guess?

That aside ~ yes I'm transgendered ~ but that does not make me a promiscuous **** of a person.

Riding the Fence

I can not resist adding myto the mix...

As I am attracted to men and women, dressed or not, I find the whole issue kind of out there.

If you are only attracted to men when you are dressed then the dressing is allowing a part of you that is kept hidden out.
    I have been with several wonderful women over the years who enjoyed being with me dressed, even to the point of "being the man"...perhaps there were some unresolved "lesbian" issues that they were working out.

Only one guy though, we had been together in drab and my SO invited him over to "reveal" me to him. It was a wonderful evening. Dinner, a movie, and...you know...
    Peace

On my personal case, I feel is completly natural now .. since I was kid I always feel different somehow lost on my sexual and gender identity , since I was born a boy I learned to be a boy even most of it was forced to do it.
    I was never atracted to girls or guys.. never had the urge to experiment like most kids do. I knew my gender but I was never totally sure of it, and sexuality was even more confusing that my best solution was to supress it completly..then I spend my teen and adulthood being Asexual.
    It was only when I started dressing I found my long lost key that could open the door to understand my gender and sexuality issues so if sometimes I may appear as a sexy Cd I am just expressing myself.
    I like to date guys because it make feel more femenine and I noticed that when I date one is when I look and feel my best

The feeling of being a woman and satisfying a mans desires makes me feel more fem. Knowing my appearance turns a man on turns me on and after a while intercourse is orgasmic!!!

I'm bisexual regardless of the dress or not. Regardless of what most people think, women are simply treated definitely. Most people like that or what to see what it is that makes the situation so much different from being a man. Most people are in it for curiosity sake. Some others are in it, like myself, for the sheer pleasure of being that girl on the guy's arm. The one that turn's heads and gets double takes. The one that is treated specially and put on a pedestal. In other words, being loved while being femme. It may not seem like much, but makes the world of difference to me. On top of that, It doesn't matter to me who's arm I'm under, i just feel more myself while dressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jamie-noun-(JAY-mee)-A mystifying enigma that's wrapped in a mystery that's secluded in a dark forest with mind-teasers and twisters, that loves anime and video games . . . with a rack . . .

~Vanity is a bitch, and I'm her willing slave.~

The thought of snuggling up to a strong man to hold and protect me and be my knight in shining armor is so wonderful. I am still physically attracted to women...but although the sex is still fun it feels wierd, like I am doing something all wrong. I am male most of the time, due to life, but when I look at a cute guy(like Cristiano Ronaldo on Portugal's soccer team) I am a woman admiring a gorgeous man, not a gay man admiring a man.

It is so odd mostly feeling like a straight women in side a man's body.

For me it started very selfishly: I thought it would be much easier to go places and pass as a woman with a good-looking guy on my arm, that's how shallow I was...until I finally snared one, he took me out to dinner and was a wonderful sport about it, I thought I was totally in control until he kissed me goodnight, it was like somebody threw a switch! I was with a real person who treated me like a woman, and kissing a guy wasn't any different from kissing a girl except it felt so nice to be on the receiving end, letting him take the initiative and tell me how pretty I was...I found myself totally turned on by his arousal, and satisfying him was more important, and ultimately as my inhibitions melted away I discovered a whole new world....

I like doggie position. It's the only way I've been able to perform as a man for many years. I would like to experience the position from the bottom someday, as well as experiencing it as a top, with a TS/CD only. Dressing makes the fantasy tremendously exciting as well as seemingly possible.

p.s. I still like women, but the ones who are interested in me, I am not interested in sexually. Middle-aged flat-a**ed short-haired brunettes seem to flock to me. I've had enough of those. I'd rather experiment.
    Last edited by Anneliese; 06-23-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I get just as attracted to CDs as I do gg's but also I love looking at big muscular smooth bodybuilder types ,why? Cos they look yummy )

You could ask ( bi & hetero ) GG's the same question.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Silver Member

A reflection

I guess when you get all dressed up it only seems natural to feel feminine and curious to see what it would be like to experience a man making love to you

I'm attracted to men and women regardless of my attire. But it did start when I was younger when I was dressed. I think it in some way alleviated the guilt for me. Sort of like I was more "ok" with being bisexual if I looked the part of a woman. I think similar to the way some men will only sleep with a man if they are transgendered, it alleviates questions of sexuality.

Fortunately for me at least, I eventually overcame the guilt of it, and accepted myself.

To me, this is a "what came first? The chicken or the egg" question.
    Not being gay, but being friends with gay guys, I can only assume there is a fascination of feeling submissive to a partner, and I would assume that the crossdressing facilitates this desire. Plus, who doesn't want to look pretty?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    when dressed to those of you who want to date guys ? This question is only for those who do want to

I know there is a thread running about "would you want to date a guy" I am asking instead, if you do want to date a guy as your fem self why?

[SIZE="3"]If you don't want to, then cool, please walk on by, you won't be able to answer why ?[/SIZE]
    I always thought it was pretty clear: Some people, born male have a more feminine nature to themselves, and when they simply allow themselves to be and truly who they are, will they be free in all ways, including allowing their attractions to be free. Even beyond the trans thing, I believe there are many, many people out there who have "walls" up, blocking their attractions (like putting on blinders) so that they never have to face the consequences.

So, to answer the initial question: The same reason any woman wants to date a guy: Each person is different and has their own needs and desires.