Thread: Busted

Busted

Yep, the other day i was busted well kind of not all the way though. while my mom was at work i finally felt like dressing up after a long time. i wore a pair of my shorts, my mom's bra and a tight 95 percent cotton and 5 percent spandex shirt that looked absolutely sexy along with my hair that finally grew out a little bit for me to have a chance to form a somewhat feminine look. so there i was looking at myself in the mirror wondering where my mom keeps her other make up. the make up she leaves home whenever she goes out. i searched through her set and i only found a lip gloss and a mascara. i applied both and there i was out and about right to my balcony. i don't know if it counts as going out dressed since i was technically outside and inside of my house in the same time. maybe it just means i was outside only 50 percent? i don't know. anyways, the feeling of walking out to the balcony dressed up all pretty with my hair made up and everything felt like i was someone else. i felt like a girl in every single cell of my body especially when people looked and kept walking about their own business just as if i was another girl chilling on the balcony. it felt wired in a good way how no one cared whats so ever, it absolutely gave me the freedom to be myself to the fullest. funny thing is what i didn't realize at first was the way i was fixing my mascara and touching up my lip gloss in a feminine manner. it was an amazing day. then when my mom got home she looked at me and asked me if i was using her make up and i said yes. apparently when i was washing of the mascara i didn't wash everything of and left several spots under my eyes. my mom kinda of made a laugh out of it since she thought i didn't know how to use the make up properly but that was about it. no big deal, or thoughts of hers thinking i might be transgendered. so this instance plus a few months back when i put a dress in front of her and she still didn't say or ask me anything along the lines of me associating with the opposite gender or is she just in denial. i don't know what she thinks. for all i know it seems as if she takes it all as a joke. kinda like im playing around and being the funny guy.

any thoughts?

You might wanna get your mom one day when everyone else is outside of the house and ask her about it. Maybe even tell her flat out. Course if that doesn't work you could always just buy an outfit with a girlfriend and then wait for her to come home dressed in it. I think talking to her would be your better bet though.

To me, i think she might have a hint or a clue, but is waiting for you to tell her about it. It's your life and there's no need for her to go barging in unless your willing to open the door for her. That being said, if that is all true, you have an awesome mom!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jamie-noun-(JAY-mee)-A mystifying enigma that's wrapped in a mystery that's secluded in a dark forest with mind-teasers and twisters, that loves anime and video games . . . with a rack . . .

~Vanity is a bitch, and I'm her willing slave.~

At 40+ I am learning out front and honesty is probably your best bet to get it done and over with. She either freak or she won't ir some degree inbetween. Mine was cool about it, after several years of no contact with her. She even offered to give me a MaryKay make up kit. I declined.

So Honesty is the best policy here and be prepared for her reaction. It is not always what we wish it to be. And be yourself for christ sake. Faking some sort of character will eventually make you that character, until it crashes and you need to find yourself in the pieces.

Silver Member
    Firstly, I would buy your own clothes and makeup and not wear/use hers anymore. The fact you are using her things is a possible point of contention in of itself. Once you take that issue away, you can address your gender issue if you wish to pursue it.

At the very least, you really should not share mascara, it is easy to spread infections that way. You should have your own and not let others use it and not use theirs, and chuck it out after about 6 months from opening it.

Going out dressed is wonderful feeling, even it's just outside your door.

As for your mom, I dunno. she doesn't seem to mind you wearing her make up so far.

Tell your mom that you are transgendered. If that goes over well, tell you need your own clothes and need help getting them. You should be in a very thick pink fog if all of that goes well. good luck.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

In preteen, using moms clothes isn't to bad, but being 22, you should have your own clothes. And yes, tell mom the truth, if she excepts, fine, if not move out. You are old enough to be supporting your self. But our own duds or dress in male mode....BJ