Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has This Happened to Anyone Else?

Has This Happened to Anyone Else?

Today, it's back to work after a 10 day vacation. I've spent the entire time in girl mode and...I really don't want to change back to "normal" guy mode.

No, I don't think I'm having a pink fog moment. I know I have to work, and I know I have to do that as my guy self. And I will, no question.

It's just that I've gotten so comfortable as a woman over the last 10 days that going back feels "weird" somehow. There's some comfort in the fact that I always wear a bra and panties even in guy mode, but still, it just isn't the same.

Has anyone else been there? Or am I just stumbling around in the fog?

I just had 15 days where I was Cheryl for about 95% of the time. I am in serious withdrawal right now and can only lament my situation. It was so tough going back to male mode.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaTaylor View Post
    It's just that I've gotten so comfortable as a woman over the last 10 days that going back feels "weird" somehow. There's some comfort in the fact that I always wear a bra and panties even in guy mode, but still, it just isn't the same.
    I always find it tough going back
    ColleenW

The last time I went back after "femme vacation" I was floating on cloud nine! I caught myself posing with one ankle in the air for no reason, I swung my ass a little more than normal, and I couldn't stop smiling!

Sadly, I haven't taken a vacation in over 3 years.

Hey Lisa,

I've just recently come out to my wife of eleven years...and although she is verrrrry supportive, things are going to change in our lives and we have to deal with them. I'm retired, to I can live as Brenda for most of the day. When I visit the inlaws, go grocery shopping in the middle of the day (it's too hot to wear a wig in the Tucson heat in midday), or play in my billiards league, I have to be my male self. Just these times are awkward, because I want to act fem, talk fem...and I have to stay male. Certainly not as frustrating as a full day of work before you can be Lisa again. I'm trying to learn to relax when I'm my male self and not cause myself any undue stress. I can only say to stay totally absorbed in your work...because the rewards of being beautiful Lisa are great. Stay sweet.
    Brenda

Smile

i have not been able to spend as many days as some of you out there...but yes a couple day as Loni 24/7 is so grand. not something i would want to stop...but must work to make money for a silly thing like food.
    i do have some time coming up latter this year.
    and if i could find a GG maybe a cruse? in a couple years?

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I hate it. I hate not being able to be me, I hate putting on an act, I hate having to sacrifice my values, I hate being what people think I am because I even as a very young child I was very insistent that I was a boy.
    To quote Static-X "This is not my life, this is not my home, this is not me...I HATE THIS!"
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Platinum Member
    I feel a little down any time I have to put on guy clothes. Don't feel alone and don't feel bad...its who we are!

In a previous economy I dressed full on each weekend and 24/7 for at least two weeks in a row. Groove on the time you have to dress, helps make up for those drab spells.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I must admit to having this feeling at least once a week,when I have to get ready for my nightshift.Especially if I have had a few days off where I dress all the time,but I quickly realise that tomorrow Is another day.

And I appreciate that I am Luckier than a lot of Girls who get the chance to Dress only a little.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Two weeks ago, I was in Chicago for Be-All. It was great being dressed for a week. I did have some post Be-All withdrawals, but luckily I got to dress this past weekend starting from Friday night through early Sunday afternoon.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I've never had the "holiday", The most I have managed is three to four days, though interspersed with some guy mode activity. Interestingly my mind set was that I was Kaz "dressing" in guy mode.. and that worked well...

But yes even after a few days... I find it difficult to make the transition... though once there I am okay again!

I keep thinking about trying to get a Kaz holiday...

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My wife is out of town for two weeks so I'm dressing al the time now. I love it but I know it's going to end.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

To all the girls that can be feminine for a week or 2. Wake up everyday and be the girl that your were supposed to be , I envy you all. It has to be so exciting being a woman 24/7 for a few days.

A two week vacation as Kim-dream on girl !

I'm a tiny bit depressed changing back after only a few hours, two weeks OMG.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Usually, I'm ok .... I don't particularly want to change back after a night out en femme (not unless it's in the early hours and I want to get to bed) but I do of course change back.

However there was one time a couple of years ago when I took a week off from work and dressed 24/7 for the whole week. During that week "something happened" ... something changed in me, and when it was time to finally change back into guy clothes, I really really didn't want to ... not one bit! I was as miserable as hell that next day. I do think that (for some people) if you dress often enough, and for long enough, it will change the way you think about your dressing. It did for me. In my case, now I can't wait for retirement as I'm almost certainly going to be full time at that point.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I ending a 2 days road trip as Michelle. I had to undress and be the male me. What a let down from 2 wonderful days. Tommorrow is work - drats!
    Michelle

I haven't dressed yet, but i'm definitely looking forward to it, and I can faintly feel the high that you all are talking about, and it feels very good.

Yeah - I hear ya

I had a week to myself last March when the wife and kids were interstate. I took a few days off work and was femme the whole time. I didn't have a pink fog, but I did have this feeling of peaceful contentment.

When I swiched back to drab, I had this empty nothing feeling for ages. I guess I was missing my alter ego friend

Tash.

Gold Member
    Yeah...I can relate to that. This year, while at Be-All in Chicago, I had the opportunity to be dressed from Thur night to Sunday morning, and it felt fantastic. So much so that when Sunday morning came around, I felt like something was missing when I had to go back into drab mode, but I eventually balanced it out, tho it took me over a week to do so!!

I am the same way too. after a week or two of dressing enfemme, it is a real struggle to change back to Male clothing. that is why I once stayed in femme for 3 months, could not change back to male mode.

You know, the more I stay on this site, the more I want to be en femme...why is that?

I'm so sorry you feel this way, Lisa. It can't be pleasant to be so unhappy in guy mode. Is there anything you can do in order to begin going full time, even if it takes a few years to accomplish this? Maybe you can develop a plan, beginning with taking steps to change your career, if your current work environment is not open to TGs?
    Reine

Its just the result of simple escapism. I sometimes get the same feeling after spending a weekend at a Larp or something similar where I'm my male self, but just running around as someone else.

Hi,

I was thinking most of you look forward to being dressed.
    even tho you have to return back to your bob mode. heres the difference could you live all the time in girl mode , & then it changes to, you dont even think about it except if you get dressed up for a night out.

You go through every detail & spend so much time just getting it right. make up clothes & shoes . how long does that take.

& then we live every day & dont think about what to wear most of the time, except the night out . oh another 1 / 2 hour to get ready, yea well an hour.

Your mind does change after a few years. & you just do it like a normal part of life. hence the difference for us.

...noeleena...