Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Pedicure - SO EXCITED!!!

First Pedicure - SO EXCITED!!!

It has been a while since I have posted anything, but just needed to share this!
    I was watching television with the wife the other night and I commented how nice her French-tip pedicure looked. I was then totally shocked when she suggested that I get one. I suspect that her recommendation is based on me having a big toe nail that is screwed up from kicking it on the underside of a dresser while moving it - nonetheless I am excited to about the opportunity to have my toes done by a professional. I will be trying to determine what polish I want over the next few days. How many of you have had similar unsolicited suggestions from your SO who does not know you Crossdress?
    Always trying to be the best woman I can be! - Jennifer Gregory

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Well, I did tell my late wife I was a CD before we married. But I was not used to having pedicures. She got me started over 50 years ago, and I have been getting pedicures ever since! I usually have some shade of bright red on my toes. Haven had a french pedicure in some time. Maybe I am due??
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Just once when brother getting married. Beach wedding and my toes were a little gnarly. It was quite enjoyable as I had a manicure as well and had both sets of nails done in the lightest pink they had available. Good stuff. Have fun!!!!!

Not a SO ( I sometimes wish she was), but my best GG friend. She lives in another state and a few years ago when I visited, she suggested we get them together. We didn't have time then, but on my next visit she suggested it again. I was a little hesitant because of beeing seen in public, But it was great and I get them with her all the time when I visit now, and by myself when I'm at home.

I started letting them put clear polish on the toenails and would use clear with little hologram flakes when painting them at home. But for my last two pedicures, I got the french nails done and I love the look! It's been a month since the last one and they are kind of chipped, so I may have it done again this weekend. A month from now, I will be visiting my friend again and hope to get another pedicure with her.

Every so often when my nails run against my wife (i don't do a good job keeping them trimmed) she'll say that she should take me for a pedicure some day. This is something that I've never done, and frankly never had a desire to do, but since joining this site, and reading all the posts, I think this might be a good opportunity to expand my CD activities. Especially since this usually happens when I'm in my nice nighties, and she's asking, I should take her up on it one day.

Right now I am leaning towards getting a French-tip to match my wife's and if she has a fit about the polish I can always remove it and reapply something less feminine.
    Always trying to be the best woman I can be! - Jennifer Gregory

Go for it! My wife has got me going for pedicures now. I LOVE IT!
    The best I can do on my toes with my wife, though, is clear polish. She's a little funny about the clear, but is adjusting to it.

With my wife on vacation, though, I can do color without any problems. I just had a pedi done the other day. I didn't have the nerve to ask the girl for color, though. I ended up putting color on when I got home.

from my perspective, it just ain't a pedicure unless you get some sort of polish. I will not let a guy do a pedi on me @ a salon and had a crazy polish done last halloween , bright pink with white tips. I told the girl, it's a shame I will have to take it off after the party. She said why, they look great. That broke the ice. Had a dark burgandy done Christmas, that the wife didn't like. On a cruise April, I had a hot stone spa pedicure $60 Oh so much I wanted polish BUT was on the boat with relatives so the wife siad No polish .. so the girl buffed up to a high luster that looked good. Ok I feel like a regular guy BUT I like the look of nicely shaped feet and toes. So this past Monday I sneek out and get a Pedicure at the same salon as halloween. The girl remembered me and sitting back getting pampered feels so good I really get my $25 worth and she says your done. I thought she heard me say I wanted french tips what's another 5 bucks. She smiles and applies the separators. I felt so girly watching the girl apply the polish, tips and clear. 2 other women in the salon didn't say a word as I went under the dryer. I left the store in my flip flops and shorts feeling great Oh did I mention I had some womens sandles in the car that I imediately slipped into. Bingo I said, now I dare myself to go out in public which I did and it felt great. Today while getting out of ther pool the wife says Oh no you didn't Take it off. I said NO I paid $30 + a 5 dollar tip for these. She then tells me to leave, I say fine slip on some jeans and the patti sandles I got at the Avenue. She says hey there my sandles get them off, she is a 8 wide these were an 11 .. I said NO these are mine , I bought them myself. I have to accept things she does that pee me off so I was mad. She always says {Stop controling me} but it's for her own good she gets careless with the alcohol. She then says , I am hungury go get me some chineese food. As I am walking out the door feeling sexy in my sandles and pedi she says Your not going there like that. Why not, is someone gonna say LOOK there is a sissy, I know his wife. lately if it makes me feel good I wanna do it . Yes I have limits and boundries but we all know that PINK fog that comes over us is very strong and makes us a bit dareing. Now this is my home town and at times I really don't care what other people say . Yes the wife was tuned but she did admitt the girl did a good job and my feet and they looked great in those sandles. That made me feel so good getting a compliment from her even tho she was drunk!! Yes it gets easier and easier . I do dread the day when sitting in the salon chair and a co-worker comes in as the girl is applying a nice color. who knows how I will act. I will snap that bra strap when it comes across

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I do get rather excited when I read threads about pedis!.... Had my first one back in Oct and have been back to the same spa 2 more times and enjoy the experience so much. Have left each time with painted toe nails. I have gone by myself each time and have been treated great as a "guy". Can imagine how special it would be to share the experience with your SO...

I just came back from my first manicure/pedicure done at a professional salon,I loved it!!!! as I look down at my new shiny red toes I'm thinking of when will the next time will be.

Just celebrated my 17th wedding anniversary and the wife suggested a day at the spa. We got massages, pedicures, and manicures. It was nice! We were there for like five hours. The only comment I got was during the pedicure they give you a leg massage and the lady asked if I shaved just for her. Without missing a beat the lady next to her said I must cycle!

I got clear polish on the nails and toes.

I like the pampering and would love to do it again.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Just got my first pedicure yesterday, at the suggestion of my spouse. It must be one of the most divine things, I almost drifted off into sleep.

Shaved legs? I always have them smooth and there was no reaction from anyone. The lady beside me joked I now needed to select a nice polish for my toes. Since I am going to small town Iowa to visit my parents in law I opted for natural . Next time I will get them painted.

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    Not from my spouses recommendation, but she put up with it. I had my toenails done (in drab) and when I said that a friend has flowers on her big toes, she readily obliged. I kept the polish on until I had a business trip to San Juan PR and thought I might have to take off shoes for an after-hour meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaKarenAZ View Post
    I didn't have the nerve to ask the girl for color, though. I ended up putting color on when I got home.
    I just pick out a color I like and give it to the girl. It's a big deal for the pedicure-ee the first time, but not a big deal for the pedicure-er.

Kate
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMeg View Post
    and thought I might have to take off shoes for an after-hour meeting.
    ???? I have to ask ... what kind of meeting is it where you have to take your shoes ans socks off?????
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Mirani View Post
    ???? I have to ask ... what kind of meeting is it where you have to take your shoes and socks off?????
    I kind of wondered that myself. Meeting in Japan?

Kate
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    San Juan, Puerto Rico. Our hotel was on the water, a little beach nearby. Sitting outside for drinks, or going in the water or pool (there was a bar surrounding a little outdoor pool) was possible.

And now, of the three women who were there as part of the group, two know about Meg. The other members were Coast Guard customers and liaisons who should Not Ever.

my so has given me a mani before . . .

but never a pedi. *however*, i had my first professional pedi last month (en femme) and aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. it was amazing. aside from the femininity of it, the foot massage, etc!!!!! omg. i felt like i should have a cigarette afterwards. i think the technician laughed a little as i leaned back and my eyes just kindof rolled back. i was in heaven! i cant wait to get another one.

ps -- i promptly walked about and screwed up about 3 or 4 nails! watch out and leave plenty of time for it to dry!!!

My wife did suggest a pedi a long time ago. It wasn't dressed since she didn't know at the time. But I can say with or without nail polish a pedi is great. It is so relaxing. Makes me want to go get a pedi right now just thinking about it.
    Michelle

how are the gals doing the pedicures with toes that are not so great...aka: ingrown nails, side ways toes, hammer toes, not trimmed so great, etc???

i have ugly feet.

I'm hooked!

I had my first pedicure a few months ago and I've been back two more times. The best part is when she massages my shaved calves. So far I've only let her put on clear polish but maybe next time a nice pink. When I leave the place with my shaved legs and below-the-knee shorts (I'm working my way up to short shorts), Colin Stuart sandles, and polished nails I feel like a million bucks. Tomorrow I'm going to wear my gold ankle bracelet out for the firtst time.

My wife and I just got back from our pedis with matching french tips! She still doesn't know about Emma Jean, but the pedi was not a big deal. I love the look of my new french tips

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexxxyDJ View Post
    How many of you have had similar unsolicited suggestions from your SO who does not know you Crossdress?
    Your wife suggested you both get a French pedicure and she doesn't know you like to crossdress? That's awesome! My wife does know I crossdress but we have yet to go to the nail salon together. The nearest I've got to this (a GG suggesting that I do something girly with them and them not knowing I was a CDer) was when a GG friend of mine (before I met my wife) suggested we both go shopping together to both buy something "sparkle-ly" to go clubbing in
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Like most of you have said, a pedi is 1 of the most relaxing experiences you could ever have. I've had 4 now; my 1st one with shaved legs this past week. The young lady did a wonderful job and was so friendly and professional. Each time I go, I try a different color...picking one out is the most fun! As someone who regularly walks 4-6 miles at a time, I do find the pedis to be so helpful in rejuvenating my calves and feet. Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.....

the first time

FOR ME, IT was this January and I got candy apple red with a design on the big toes. Wife gave me grief about the color, but had readily agreed I needed the pedi Last momth I needed to get trimmed badly, so I got purple this time with flowers on all the toes. Darn, wouldn't you know it, more grief! Said red looked better! I'll change it this fall and I asked the woman next door for color suggestions, she had seen themtoday, and said her daugthers could give ideas also. Her youngest is 20 so there won't be any problems. I do need to get some sandals to show them off, though, in a size 14w.
    Last edited by pennylee; 08-02-2010 at 01:33 AM. Reason: wrong icon