Thread: First time

First time

Last evening our youngest son phoned and said he would not be coming home until today. I immediately shaved and did my makeup. Put on my new dress, wig, clipon earrings, pearl necklace and heels. My wife decided to go to the gas station to fill her tank. I volunteered to join her. When we got there I got out of the car and filled her tank. An older couple pulled up behind us and did not even bat a eyelid. It was just so lovely to be standing there in front of everybody and no one even noticed me. I had my sunglasses on and my wife said I looked like an overdressed European lady looking cool and sophisticated.Haha.
    Then i suggested we go to the liquor store for a bottle of wine. We didn't really need a bottle of wine, but my wife indulged me. Again no reaction from any customers or staff. Just two girls out-chatting and shopping.
    My wife was just so cool about it all. We are fairly well know in our neighbourhood, and had we bumped into friends I was going to be the European lady who doesn't speak english.LOL
    This may not be a big deal for all you ladies who do this everyday, but for me it was a first. It felt so natural and normal. Honey, do we need groceries?

Way to go Patty. another attractive girl out in the world. I bet you will not stop now. Keep us informed. Teresa

Way to go girl! I will experience that some day. Right now I reserved to remote locations and after dark. Your avitar pic looks great.
    Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Ann View Post
    Way to go Patty. another attractive girl out in the world. I bet you will not stop now. Keep us informed. Teresa
    Thank you Teresa. From those few steps I feel emboldened to walk tall with pride. Doesn't pride preceed the fall? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by EllieOPKS View Post
    Way to go girl! I will experience that some day. Right now I reserved to remote locations and after dark. Your avitar pic looks great.
    Ellie
    Thank you so very much Ellie. Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

Come out O little girl
    Come join us hand in hand
    And help us pluck the pearl
    From the oyster close at hand.

Part of a little poem I wrote last year.

Here is another one:

Come out,O little girl,
    With the flowery dress and curl,
    Come join us hand in hand,
    For our world is far more beautiful,
    Than you can understand.

Hugs to all.

Patty.

Well done you,you look very convincing in your pic,wish i looked so good,good your wife is so supportive too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeterica View Post
    Well done you,you look very convincing in your pic,wish i looked so good,good your wife is so supportive too.
    Hi Erica:

Haven't been to Dorset in many years, but it is a beautiful spot to visit and soak up all the natural beauty surrounding it. Summer is slowly coming here in Vancouver. Today is warm and full of promise. Just enough wind for a good sail in the bay.
    Thank you for your compliments.

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyv View Post
    We are fairly well known in our neighbourhood, and had we bumped into friends I was going to be the European lady who doesn't speak english.
    Sounds to me like you're not comfortable yet with producing a feminine voice. I just put some voice tips up on my blog (jennawillow.wordpress.com). Nothing too revolutionary, just a few ideas that might help. It takes practice, but it's worth working on. Hope you find these tips useful!

Hugs!

*** Jenna ***

I am so happy to read about your awesome experience! I think it's just wonderful that your wife is so supportive. It always makes me a little bit sad inside when the wives of cross dresses don't want to have anything to do with it, or worse don't want their husbands to have anything to do with it, or even tease them about it! Hopefully a lot of the wives of people here who don't know about the cross dressing yet turn out to be like your wife once they do know.

Yep - you look you could pull off the European woman who doesn't speak English. Glad you had fun.
    Michelle

Thank you Jenna, Rosalyn, and Michelle for your kind comments. Very much appreciated.

Wow Patty, looks like another girl has found her wings.

Well done, and so good to read about wife support too.

Tash

Hi Patty, I certainly understand your excitement as I am sure anyone who has been able to be out and about as a woman does also. What I think is really exciting is the attitude of your wonderful wife! What a gift!
    Hugs, Carole