Thread: A feminine way of disassembling collapsible objects?

A feminine way of disassembling collapsible objects?

Hi girls!

So in an effort to lighten up the forum again, what with all the serious talks that we usually have, and within the same lines of my previous post, "How can you feminize your sneeze," I wanted to post this question because this is something that not a lot of people often think about.

My SO is constantly in a wheelchair and the discussion was brought up as to how to disassemble her wheelchair in a feminine manner. I thought this would be a brilliant thing to ask everyone, but since then I've made my question a bit broader:

Is there a feminine way of disassembling collapsible objects? This can be tents, wheelchairs, Christmas trees, etc...

Yes, definitely. Just let the nearest man do it!

Gold Member
    There is no SEX when collapsing anything. Just Take off the legs, Pull up
    on the seat center, and you have it. Now where the dignity comes in, picking
    it up and putting it into the back of a Tahoe. Rader

Quote Originally Posted by alliesf View Post
    yes, definitely. Just let the nearest man do it!
    +1
    Former member of the Georgia Perimeter College GSA. Member of the Atlanta Pink Pistols.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Regardless of how I'm dressed, when I have to pick up some unwieldly object, I look just like a dork. I suggest ramps, components that can be taken apart or parking well at the back of the lot where no one will see you.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

My wife used to use one of those electric scooters. This model could come apart for ease of transport. I got pretty good at taking it out of the trunk (boot) and putting it together. (best time was just under one minute). Same with putting it back in.
    The few times we were out with me dressed, I had to be very aware of bending over when assembling or disassembling it.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ohitsjustalex View Post
    Is there a feminine way of disassembling collapsible objects? This can be tents, wheelchairs, Christmas trees, etc...
    The only specific thing that comes to my mind is bend at the knees rather than at the waist. Guys should do this too to avoid back strain, but many don't. In our case, if you bend at the waist, you might reveal more than you intended
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    The proper answer to the question is...........NO!! Allie gave the only acceptable answer, find a man to do it!!

Yes, I am a man under the satin and lace. But I am not dressed properly to do those things now!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    The only specific thing that comes to my mind is bend at the knees
    And keep the knees together as much as possible.
    DonnaT

Is there a feminine way of disassembling collapsible objects?

I would just think that you'd have to take into account the weight of the object more than guys do. Oh, and not break the thing you're trying to collapse/fold up. I've snapped more than a few things that weren't folding up quick enough for my liking.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Well if theres a way to do it,I haven't found it,also I havent been able to Stop turning the air blue as i fumble and struggle to do the simplest of these tasks
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I guess it depends how mechanically inclined the woman is.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    Thanks for reminding it. I like wearing womens running shorts at work when safety is not a concern because I can squat to lift things from the floor (and save my back), but could reveal too much after switching to a short skirt

Rule of thumb is pinkies have to be in the air.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    Not if you're bending down to pick something up, you're liable to do damage to your back.

I know this isn't a serious thread, but let's keep in mind, your back is a serious part of your body and picking things up, doing things the wrong way etc isn't going to be funny when you're lying in bed with a bad back.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Just get a pink tool kit!

Gold Member
    Your SO?
    How long you been with this one?
    I thought just a few weeks ago you were saying you were breaking up with some lady who never called or whatever?

Wow, you go thru women faster than Sarah Palin goes thru tampons
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

For a tent you have to put all the pieces neatly back in their original packaging, tie the ends, fold the fabric neatly so as not to cause wrinkles and when you break a nail you have to swear.

Many manly men just throw all the stuff in and the next year find that missing hamburger that somehow found its way in to the tent and wonder why ants were crawling all over the camping gear all year.
    Chickie

This is actually an interesting question. As a woman, I have carried several heavy loads, eased wheelchairs down grassy slopes, taken computers apart, and quite a bit else. I just try to mimic in my mind's eye a woman doing a similar task, wearing what I'm wearing.

Looking back, one thing I tend to do is to use either about half my strength, or all of it. By that, I mean things such as if something requires any serious effort to do with one hand, do it with both hands. If lifting with both hands, carry it the way you would an object twice as heavy (making double sure to lift with your legs, carry at your center of gravity, etc). I'm not sure if this actually has any contribution to my passability when doing these things, but nobody seems to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Yes, definitely. Just let the nearest man do it!
    [SIZE=2]Yes ! Absolutely...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Plus they enjoy helping a lady out, it gives them a chance to show off & impress me..plus I really enjoy watching them work..while I [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]