Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hair - it's just not FAIR

Hair - it's just not FAIR

Have you ever asked yourself you are so HAIRY?

If somebody said "here's a pill, all your hair will fall out " I would say "Great!"

Smile

maybe?

there are some hairs that we need for life.
    (sic) nose hairs are needed. ear hair (the ones inside used for hearing). eye lash hair. brows.

but all the other "skin" hair i can live with out.

Ok I admit I was a bit frustrated when I wrote that - yes we need hair - I just wish we didn't need quite so much of it.

I seem to grow it everywhere... yuck

And it grows in places I can't reach like the middle of my back. I shave my face, pits, arms and from the waist down just about everyday....gets old, but what's a girl to do!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I do have hair where it is needed, but at my advanced age there is very little elsewhere! Especially on my head!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Unfortunately they don't make pills but they do make lasers. That's why the laser place and I are friends. I have had the hair on my chest and back lasered off. It is just about complete now. I am planning on getting my beard removed as well. Then the last piece will be the hair on my arms. I know I am vain but who really likes to shave.
    Michelle

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    I'm so blessed that i've never been very hairy... i certainly can imagine the regimines that some of you have to go through. My legs are my only real problem area.

Hugs
    Kaylee

Hi,

Hey sissy,
    dont worry iv got none at age 62 i dont care any more just think all those things most women have to do. & as for the rest its about 15 % now & epalate every 6 weeks or so & even my face is good a light shave. just white now plus h r t.

...noeleena...

Ugh! I totally agree with you! Hair is my biggest obstacle, and especially with summer here (hard to explain..hair one day...no hair the next!)

I have hair every where except on my head. I wax from my neck down and that helps a lot. I am gradually losing the hair on my legs, especially from the knees on down.
    Dana Fleming

Being that I'm Asian, I really don't have much to shave in terms of hair on my legs, my arms, and my chest. But just generally having to get caught up on the upkeep of the other hairy areas (armpits, mustache, etc) is already a pain and I can certainly see how this entire process can be frustrating for most

Sweetheart, of all the issues that we have to overcome: big shoulders, big feet, height, voice, manhands to name a few...hair is the easiest, it comes right off ya know! Get one of those mangroomers, which is like an electric razor on steroids, even has a handle so you can reach behind your back...once you get the fur off, keeping it off is even easier, and it can be fun to shave your legs in a nice hot bubble bath, go for it!

Rene L -

Unfair Hair?

For me it's the facial hair. And it's not the fact that I can shave it, but the fact the my wife loves my mustache. (She hates crossdressing - maybe that plays into it?) So I keep the mustache and dress when I can with no hope of having a chance to pass. What I don't get is just for fun I've shaved my underarms and my, uh, can I say "bikini area" and she doesn't care! Oh well, in the mean time gotta keep her happy because "when mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy!

It's an ongoing nightmare. My facial and body hair grows at incredible rates. I keep myself as tidy as I can, but my skin's not up to regular shaving anywhere below the neck or above the thigh.

I get through a lot of Veet and Gillettes.

If there was a pill, even a course of injections that would just STOP hair growth.... I'd be in the queue for that one !

Wish it would all migrate back to the top of my head where it belongs.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee_E View Post
    Wish it would all migrate back to the top of my head where it belongs.
    Me too Renee. I've been smooth up top for 8 years. Wish the rest of it was gone. Considering that mangroomer clippers.

Silver Member
    I know what you mean. It falls out where I want it and grows where I don't!! I heard a comedian say he wasn't going bald, his hair was just moving to the center of his back.

I use a depilatory. It leaves a slight pink burn and it smells like crap. I only use it periodically and a few months ago I picked up a spray can full of this new stuff,"Aussie" or something or other(manufactured in Australia)which I'm hoping will be a little more efficiant than my usual depilatories. Of all the things I was born with I can grudgingly except my body hair yet I wish I was born without facial whiskers. Maybe that sounds strange. It would be very fem and it would also be commercially advantageous! Tour buses would go by my house,"Upon our right is the residence of the man who never shaves".

Body Wax

I'm getting a body wax in a few of weeks . I was supposed to get it in May , then June , But July I'm getting it. I get itchy every where ,a rash sometimes and even got fungus from a combination of the summer heat, I'm overly hairy and I wear a shirt all the time since I've put weight on , been embarassed.

My Dr. set me up with a Dermotoligyst , she's the one who told me about the combination of the above causing it,, she gave me some scripts ,told me to take not so hot showers , told me to let my body get more sun light (for the fungus) and laser off the hair and I'll feel alot more comfortable in the summer. Laser was way to much money, so I'm opting for waxing , she cautioned me on ingrown hairs and infection that can occur from the waxing.

I was worried about the fungus spots ,as I keep a high hygene standard ,, but she said everyone has that kind of fungus on thier bodies , any heat and lack of sun light will let it get out of control.

This won't be a problem of friends and family commenting about hair one day and none the next as they know about the problem and see me itching whn it's hot out.

I found a place in Rhode Island that does full body waxing reasonablly and the women now knows of Jinny and is fine with it,, she said she'll even give me a landing strip if I wanted.

I'm tired of the itching every summer and benadryl leaves me groggy all the time. the biggest bonus is Jinny will get to be smooth and hair free.
    Finally accepting and embracing the real ME

Smile

i should have bought stock in a couple manufactures of shaving blades. a product that most every one needs.

The only really unfair hair that I really don't like is what left my scalp and relocated down my back! I wish I still had the long wavy locks I had when I was a teenager. It was so easy to style a lot of different ways, and I love to wear pony tails in the summer. It is so much cooler than any wig, which I am stuck with HAVING to wear nowadays.

I would take the pill instantly so long as the hair on my head didn't disappear too....
    Besides, I shave everything now anyway so it would just make life easier.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    I'm among the fortunate few in this case. I'm a natural blonde and not very hairy. I could get away w/o shaving my chest or legs and there isn't enough hair on my arms for anyone to notice. I feel great empathy for those who have to contend with dark beards and wooly backs!

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    ...hair is the easiest, it comes right off ya know! Get one of those mangroomers, which is like an electric razor on steroids, even has a handle so you can reach behind your back...once you get the fur off, keeping it off is even easier, and it can be fun to shave your legs in a nice hot bubble bath, go for it!
    Yes "electric razors on steroids" are wonderful. I have a Philips Bodygroom, which is easy to use and can with practise do the middle of your back - I ask my wife to remove any strays that I miss - not being able to easily check in a mirror.

As I now look down at my chest, I notice that it needs a bit of attention. Seeing a hairy cleavage is worse than a builder's bum. LOL.

Rachael
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

I used to be pretty furry lol :/ the first time shaving sucked a lot. Its still a pain because I need to do it every day and a half or two. The only things I dont shave on my body or my lower legs (to maintain some kind of male appearance to the outside world) and my face because I dont feel the need to all the time yet. everything else including the nether regions is hairless. soooo many razors. sigh. one day ill shave the rest of my legs.