Thread: Up Date :)

Up Date :)

Well I'm 10 days post op and my chest is still very bruised and swollen although the swelling is subsiding It's still painful and very sensitive to the touch :/ I went back to see the surgeon yesterday and he was extremely pleased with the results. He said he took as much as he can now and that he as hitting tissue so the next stage is the chest lift So I go back on September 27th to see him and then he will give me a date.

Now the only thing that will delay the chest lift which he said doesn't matter and has encouraged me to do so is the chance of having my Gender Reassignment in September which is when I've been given a provisional date for, well they have said September but not allocated me a specific date I'm just waiting for come back on that one. So it's full steam ahead I guess Thanx again for all ya support it's been amazing xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Best wishes for healing and happiness to you! xx
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

Wow, that's awesome!

Thanx Ladies xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

good times, man. Congrats.
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

Yay Felix!

A Mess of Contradictions
    YAAAAAY! Congratulations!

I'm jealous, though. *pout* Not that you should let that interfere with your celebration. Just remember to consume plenty of protein so your recovering body has a regular source of building materials.

Funny, your avatar looks somehow happier now.

yay! Felix!!! Can I do my Cabbage patch happy dance?....no? Ok then just a big
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Awww thanx everyone ya all ace (((((HUGS)))))) ill keep ya all posted and wghen I've had the lift and everythings settled ill put pics on of the results if I'm allowed xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Great to hear you are healing well and that everything is going full speed ahead. I'm very happy for you Felix
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Thanx Pamela xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Aspiring Member
    This is such great news. You are always helping others, so it is wonderful to see good things happen to you. Take excellent care of yourself!

great felix! congrats!! :*
    oh baby you're the only thing in this whole world that's pure and good and right, and wherever you are and wherever you go there's always gonna be some light.
    -Meat Loaf-
    My paintings:www.saatchionline.com/normades

Congratulations! Hope the pain goes away soon; look after yourself.

Thanx Seven, Norma and Leo lane xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!