Thread: Funny Restroom Incident

Funny Restroom Incident

Happy 4th of July! God Bless America!

We're at a local concert/fireworks display. I'm wearing women's jeans, an ambigous patriotic t-shirt over an unfilled (other than by me!) posture bra, and I've got a large patriotic bow on my pony tail. No make-up, not even lipstick.

Just went over to use the restrooms. Decided not to go for the permanent ones 'cause I felt too underdressed for the Women's and figured I'd get chased out of the Men's.

Instead, I headed for a nearby row of portapoties. About 5 in a row, three are unlabeled and two are labeled "for women and children only".

In spite of the either/or nature of the three unlabeled ones all of the women are waiting for the two labeled ones.

I decide to get in the unlabeled line even though it is populated entirely with men. And that's when the fun begins! In the women's line is a young girl, probably around 9 years old, who keeps motioning me over to the women's line.

I get a couple stares from departing guys, but stick with my original choice.

You gotta love this crazy, wild life we live!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Haha too cute. I love children and their little budding minds. My grand-daughter for not knowing my female side (yet)... pics up on all the signals. Her current favorite is to explain to me how my hair is messy... and that it needs brushing, by her
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Very cute indeed. I guess she thought you did not know you were in the wrong line and wanted to help you. Gotta love that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

LOL I wish I was there to see that. I'm in the South Bay right now and I'm missing the fireworks at JM again this year. Oh well Glad to know that you're keeping those TO peeps on their toes