Thread: So I Went To A Drag Show

So I Went To A Drag Show

A first for me. Really had a lot of fun. Oh, and it was my first time going out dressed up too! That was exciting in itself.
    I must say, once you step outside and pass a few people, it really is easy to be. I loved it and really can't wait to do it again!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Last time I went to a drag show, it was at a local club where RuPaul was to show up. The drag show was way better of the two.
    You want to wear a WHAT??

Gold Member
    Yeah at first going out en femme is nerve racking as hell, you think thw whole world is gonna notice but most people don't notice or don't care.
    Typically the ones who do notice and act stupid are people who don't get out much so anything is entertaining to them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonDragon View Post
    Last time I went to a drag show, it was at a local club where RuPaul was to show up. The drag show was way better of the two.
    Shannon I remember you telling a couple of us about that.
    Here is the thing - in the drag/TG community, one expects a LOT from a DQ like RuPaul. It is like "this bitch didn't get her tranny butt on TV by being lame... so where is the entertainment?"
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Talking

yeah baby!!!! your gettin the bug huh? when you gonna come hang with me and my girls?if you think the show was fun try a fetish club with us one night.talk about fun.were ready for a new girl to hang out with.lots of hugs. jenifer baby!!!.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Congratulations are in order for getting out. Nice going. Some of those drag queens are really gorgeous.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer m. View Post
    yeah baby!!!! your gettin the bug huh? when you gonna come hang with me and my girls?if you think the show was fun try a fetish club with us one night.talk about fun.were ready for a new girl to hang out with.lots of hugs. jenifer baby!!!.
    Sounds like a plan. I'll let you know. ;-)

I think the fact of being in Key West made it a bit easy. lol
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Hi Tanya, It does sound like a night that you will always remember, I hope you got pictures.

Nice! I want to go to one too next time I dress up!

Joyously 27

Red face So I went to a Drag Show

I've been to about 6 which I found funny & interesting. At the last one I met a customer who
    surprised me he asked me to have a drink at his apartment. On arrival he asked if I would like
    to have my jacket hung along with his in the closet I said yes. When the closet was opened I
    asked if he was married seeing all the women's clothes He said No. He told me he just got
    back from Japan and won 1st prize at a drag show. Outwardly he was very masculine, when he put on a negligee-WOW!